While viewing medical records or test results, click the PatientText icon to replace medical abbreviations with their expanded forms
Medical records and abbreviations can be daunting. This extension translates arcane medical abbreviations into plain "patient" text. This extension can overlay your online medical records or be used on any page that has a confusing amount of medical shorthand. The abbreviations are replaced with what they stand for surrounded by brackets. Created by Ruben Schuckit, Halley Cummings, and Evan Satinsky
- (2016-11-07) Andrew Satinsky: Speaking as a medical professional, this should be extremely helpful for the layperson trying to understand medical terminology.
- (2016-11-06) Michael Windlinger: Can hardly wait for my next medical test results so i can use this extension!
- (2016-11-06) Gavriel K: good idea! doesn't have everything, but it's very helpful already!
- (2016-11-06) Evan S: This is such a great idea! I've always been confused by abbreviations like this.
- (2016-11-06) Halley Cummings: Amazingly helpful!