Little bit of Elixir in every new tab
Helps you learn the Elixir core libraries by replacing the new tab page with a randomly selected function from the Elixir core and displaying it's detailed documentation, signature, specs and examples.
- (2019-12-27) MJ jotaemei: "Oh no something went wrong getting the docs :(" is what is presented when opening a new tab.
- (2019-06-23) abd alrahman: It doesn't work for me I got this error Oh no something went wrong getting the docs :(
- (2018-02-22) Mahendra Yadav: awesome job :)
- (2017-09-27) Ryan Bosinger: This is making me realize that the Elixir standard library is way bigger than I thought.
- (2017-07-20) Andrei Hodecker: Very cool
- (2017-07-20) Renê Schneider (renews): Cool, great work :)
- (2019-12-27, v:0.0.3) MJ jotaemei: The plugin is not working.
When users open a tab, they're only shown the message "Oh no something went wrong getting the docs :("
- (2019-03-30, v:0.0.3) Philip Breuer: not working
when i open a new tab, all i see is this: Oh no something went wrong getting the docs :(
- (2017-12-19, v:0.0.3) External Library Integration
Could we point this at a list of other hex pages to include those modules in the rotation? I could really use some Ecto/Phoenix tabs to go with my Supervisor tabs. :)