This improves the useability of the Unreal Engine 4 API by adding useful links.
This extensions makes the UE4 api easier to use by replacing some text with links to GitHub. It also adds page links to the different sections. The options for the extension allow you to set the base url for documentation.
- (2021-10-21) Juan Marcelo Portillo: Awesome plugin!
- (2018-04-27) 伊藤兎: NOT WORKED in 2018-04-27.
- (2018-02-14) Casher59: how do i actually use unreal engine?
- (2017-01-13) E Maines: Seems to work, wow! Thanks!
- (2017-11-15, v:1.1) ue4 mod
how do I use this?
- (2017-01-13, v:1.1) E Maines: Improvement
Hi, It would be really swell to be able to have it point to a local checkedout repository, as to open it another app for better syntax highlighting (NP++, VS, etc...). Thanks!
- (2016-03-03, v:1.1) stephen shaner: what is it?
what is it