This extension for Google Apps Script allows you to change the order of the tabs and files in the main editor and in the sidebar.
This extension for Google Apps Script allows you to change the order of the tabs in the main editor and the order of the files in the scripts sidebar. Using simple drag & drop with the mouse you can quickly sort the files and tabs. After sorting, even if you refresh the page or open your scripts later, you will find the files and tabs opened and sorted as you left them the last time. For more information visit www.appsscript.it
- (2020-09-14) song lao: gd
- (2020-01-29) Systeme RGS: My configuration Google chrome Version 78.0.3904.87 (Official build) (64 bits) OS: Linux mint Chrome extension used: only Apps Script Sortable List Files What is happening: Sorting by dragging from the file list works. But. The sorting done disappears as soon as I create a new file whatever its type. I hope you can reproduce this behavior. Thank you for this extension which is very useful. Guy ..
- (2017-12-20) Tyson Williams: I really liked it. Sorting files is great. But for some reason when combined with AppsScript Color Chrome Extension it breaks - Files get removed from folders when re-arranging files i.e. folders become empty. Wish I could use the two extensions together without breaking that'd be awesome. Or include folder ability!
- (2017-12-09) Roberto Cheli: Thanks, it works properly
- (2017-11-29) Serena Bientinesi: Thank you! It does what it says to do