This extension change the color style of the google apps script editor. It also allow to use folders with folder/subFolder/file
AppsScript Color provides other color themes for Apps Script developers. These dark themes are more contrasted and comfy, allowing to code for hours ! Choose from the 'Colors' integrated menu one of the following themes : - Black fox console - Darcula - Default For now the extension applies a color theme of your choice on Apps Scripts open on script.google.com It works for standalone scripts and scripts linked to native Google documents. [new] Customize your own theme with the Theme editor ! AppsScriptColor also add a structured Folder view for a tidier file list ! To add folders, rename your files to include the path in their name: myFolder/some_subfolder/myfileName Updated : v1.1.1 - Fix some colors changes v1.1.0 - Custom theme editor allows to create theme derivated from the 3 default themes\ Find the Theme Editor in the color menu v1.0.2 - Folder are grouped above files - Folder color match their nesting level v1.0.1 - New Folder system: use the '/' character in your file names to display a structure Folder view This will allow great compatibility with the new CLASP command line tool (https://github.com/google/clasp) v0.3.6 - Fix adding or removing a folder work as expected again v0.3.5 - Fix Color not applied at page loading v0.3.3 - Fix GAS CSS update for font v0.3.2 - New scroll-bar color for Black fox console v0.3.1 - Smoother folder opening v0.3.0 - Added custom Folders to sort your files locally ! - Updated color schemes to account for the folders v0.2.3 - Minor bug fixes : the extension only run script edit page v0.2.0 - New color theme : Darcula, with bigger font - Colors menu: Choose from the 2 existing themes or set to the default v0.1.1 - Added more suited color for HTML template tokens ( <? ?> )
- (2020-01-18) Yersson Stiven Malaver Barreto: Excelente, felicitaciones a los creadores!
- (2019-11-08) Niraj Singh: Really great.
- (2019-11-08) Niraj Singh: This extension is a must-have if you use google apps script. I do everything in 'black fox console.' Saved my eyesight!
- (2019-10-08) O. C.: Nice and great! Thank you so much, this made my coding cooler! But need to add more dark themes from say Atom editor, they are nicer than Darkula
- (2019-09-11) Carlos Silva: Jean, this extension is amazing. Can't thank you enough..
- (2019-09-10) Ignacio Valenzuela: I can't see the Color tab. I've installed & re-installed the extension and still can't see it. Any suggestions?
- (2019-06-30) Keshav Desai: Brilliant extension. Love the Darcula theme.
- (2019-06-26) Larry In Tampa: Just what I needed. So tired of blinding white background
- (2019-06-21) Luis Arellano: I really liked this extension, but it's not longer working for me. Does anyone know if I'm missing something?
- (2019-05-03) Denis Simanchuk: Thnaks
- (2019-02-28) David Ramirez: Gracias, así se entiende muchísimo mejor el código. Muy bueno.
- (2018-12-31) Imron Em ha: Great. you coloring my life. can you provide more colors theme? thank you
- (2018-12-03) Excelente, te descansa la vista y trabajas cómodamente.
- (2018-11-11) Add-ons: Awesome extension. Great work Jean.
- (2018-10-18) I can't work without this extension. Would love to see more color schemes (like Sublime's style), or be able to create custom palettes.
- (2018-10-17) Vytautas Šetkus: Great tool, but 1 thing missing for me. When you use any colors that are not default, the top part of the page colors change as well. The page background remains white, however the "File", "Edit" etc. are all grey. It can be temporarily ammended by going to inspect the HTML and changing the body color but would love if the menu text remained white (or if possible the entire upper part of the editor color changed as well)
- (2018-10-12) Raf Jablonsky: great job! my eyes can rest now ... Appreciated
- (2018-08-30) Caleb Personal Miller: I used this Chrome extension for a fairly in-depth project for a client recently. I couldn't have done it without AppsScript! Or I could have, but it would have been much harder on my eyes. I appreciate being able to code in the Google Scripts editor window just like in my native IDE. You Rule, Jean!
- (2018-08-04) Tyson Williams: Awesome when it works! I had no problems until yesterday the Color tab disappeared and everything went back to white background. I've disabled all other extensions and that didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled AppsScript Color and that's not working either. If I can get this extension working again then definitely back to 5 stars! Anyone know why all of a sudden it went back to white background and Color tab disappeared?
- (2018-08-04) Kurt Andrews: So far It's the all around winner. If I install a theme or extension that messes with it, out it goes. Don't be messin' with my AppsScript Color man!
- (2018-07-17) Cesar EP: Firefox please :(
- (2018-06-30) Jason Dinkel: Superb extension. Can we fix the description text, please? It needs to read: This extension changes the color style of the Google Apps Script Editor. It also allows use of folders with folder/subFolder/file. Thank you!
- (2018-06-15) Nicolas Huet: Je ne peux plus m'en passer !
- (2018-06-05) Eric Schwartz: The most useful Appscript Developer extension. Context sensitive text coloring makes identifying issues in your code so much easier. Multiple color schemes make the eyes so much happier :)