This extension change the color style of the google apps script editor. It also allow to use folders with folder/subFolder/file
AppsScript Color provides other color themes for Apps Script developers. These dark themes are more contrasted and comfy, allowing to code for hours ! Choose from the 'Colors' integrated menu one of the following themes : - Black fox console - Darcula - Default For now the extension applies a color theme of your choice on Apps Scripts open on script.google.com It works for standalone scripts and scripts linked to native Google documents. [new] Customize your own theme with the Theme editor ! AppsScriptColor also add a structured Folder view for a tidier file list ! To add folders, rename your files to include the path in their name: myFolder/some_subfolder/myfileName Updated : v1.1.1 - Fix some colors changes v1.1.0 - Custom theme editor allows to create theme derivated from the 3 default themes\ Find the Theme Editor in the color menu v1.0.2 - Folder are grouped above files - Folder color match their nesting level v1.0.1 - New Folder system: use the '/' character in your file names to display a structure Folder view This will allow great compatibility with the new CLASP command line tool (https://github.com/google/clasp) v0.3.6 - Fix adding or removing a folder work as expected again v0.3.5 - Fix Color not applied at page loading v0.3.3 - Fix GAS CSS update for font v0.3.2 - New scroll-bar color for Black fox console v0.3.1 - Smoother folder opening v0.3.0 - Added custom Folders to sort your files locally ! - Updated color schemes to account for the folders v0.2.3 - Minor bug fixes : the extension only run script edit page v0.2.0 - New color theme : Darcula, with bigger font - Colors menu: Choose from the 2 existing themes or set to the default v0.1.1 - Added more suited color for HTML template tokens ( <? ?> )
- (2020-06-26) Jan Althaus: Great idea and absolutely necessary, but unfortunately straight up doesn't work any more with current versions of Chrome :(
- (2020-03-17) Julien Maret: Work well on classic script, but can you please add an option to modify the domain it apply too ? I use a g suite compagnie distribution and it slightly change the url so the domain is no more script.google.com/* Thank you any for the css, i manage to copy it and apply it to my page anway.
- (2020-03-12) Jason Angel: I like it in general, but, the most important option "custom pallete" is not working, or I don't know how to save new themes. The button "save" is always disabled after edit. Aside this issue it would be a 5star. EDIT: I found the way, not much intuitive IMHO: first copy then it can save a new theme.
- (2020-03-04) Aitor Cantero Romero: The plugin is perfect but I can not create a new custom Theme. If I select one of the default themes, when I change something the buttons are still greyed out
- (2020-02-22) Jean-René Bouvier: Love it! Thanks Jean-Rémi! One thing that might help in the theme editor: display the actual color of each element (besides the rgb value).
- (2020-02-10) Dan Williams: Love this extension. Are there plans for it to be updated to work nicely with the new V8 runtime update? Arrow functions seem to remove a lot of the syntax highlighting!
- (2020-01-18) Yersson Stiven Malaver Barreto: Excelente, felicitaciones a los creadores!
- (2019-11-08) Niraj Singh: Really great.
- (2019-11-08) Niraj Singh: This extension is a must-have if you use google apps script. I do everything in 'black fox console.' Saved my eyesight!
- (2019-10-08) Oleg Churyumov: Nice and great! Thank you so much, this made my coding cooler! But need to add more dark themes from say Atom editor, they are nicer than Darkula
- (2019-09-11) Carlos Silva: Jean, this extension is amazing. Can't thank you enough..
- (2019-09-10) Ignacio Valenzuela: I can't see the Color tab. I've installed & re-installed the extension and still can't see it. Any suggestions?
- (2019-06-30) Keshav Desai: Brilliant extension. Love the Darcula theme.
- (2019-06-26) Larry In Tampa: Just what I needed. So tired of blinding white background
- (2019-06-21) Luis Arellano: I really liked this extension, but it's not longer working for me. Does anyone know if I'm missing something?
- (2019-05-03) Denis Simanchuk: Thnaks
- (2019-02-28) David Ramirez: Gracias, así se entiende muchísimo mejor el código. Muy bueno.
- (2018-12-31) Imron Muhammad: Great. you coloring my life. can you provide more colors theme? thank you
- (2018-12-03) Excelente, te descansa la vista y trabajas cómodamente.
- (2018-11-11) EXPAND9: Awesome extension. Great work Jean.
- (2018-10-18) I can't work without this extension. Would love to see more color schemes (like Sublime's style), or be able to create custom palettes.
- (2018-10-17) Vytautas Šetkus: Great tool, but 1 thing missing for me. When you use any colors that are not default, the top part of the page colors change as well. The page background remains white, however the "File", "Edit" etc. are all grey. It can be temporarily ammended by going to inspect the HTML and changing the body color but would love if the menu text remained white (or if possible the entire upper part of the editor color changed as well)
- (2018-10-12) Raf Jablonsky: great job! my eyes can rest now ... Appreciated
- (2018-08-30) Caleb Personal Miller: I used this Chrome extension for a fairly in-depth project for a client recently. I couldn't have done it without AppsScript! Or I could have, but it would have been much harder on my eyes. I appreciate being able to code in the Google Scripts editor window just like in my native IDE. You Rule, Jean!