See when Webtrekk events are being tracked.
The WebTrekk Tracker is a tool that lets you inspect the data being collected on any page of your instrumented site. Just click on the extension icon in your browser for visualizing in an easy popup the sent data from that page along with captured parameters and variable values. It helps you and your developers to check the correct integration on every page of your site. It keeps tracked history data from any browser tab until you clear the log. Open it in "windowed" mode not to loose any event in live logging. Additional options can be configured in order to customize your experience. Export tracked data in text file for advanced analysis. *NEW FEATURE* Added Show icons menu setting. Now you can use icons in menu for an easier and more compact interface
- (2019-01-24) Manuel Montanari: very useful extension to check which page/events requests are being sent to Webtrekk Analytics platform. It also works with the old interface Q3. UPDATED: the new version is even better! It allows resize and windowed mode, as well as exporting the logs in a CSV file! Great work!
- (2018-10-18) Rocco Barbini: Wonderful tool for any Webtrekk client/user that needs to check tracking quality. It's easy to use and doesn't require any advanced knowledge about http calls or the browser's developer tools.
- (2018-06-11) Robert Götze: Very useful to debug Webtrekk.
- (2020-10-26, v:1.1.6) eleonora gajo: Webtrekk Tracker doesn't work
Hi, My Webtrekk tracker doesn't work...how is it possible?
- (2018-07-11, v:1.1.6) Sebastian Ebert: Custom Track Domains
Is it possible to use this addon also for the implementation with custom track domains?