See when Segment events are being tracked.
This extension tracks website events sent to the data platform Segment, so you can easily see and debug what events are being fired from your website on page loads, clicks, etc. This is especially useful for people that need to do data-driven decisions.
- (2022-02-09) Hide Kato: Great tool! Worked instantly. Wish it had some more filtering functionality.
- (2021-04-07) Liza Marques de Mello: The hardest part of working with data as a product manager is to remember the names of your event and to know if they are being correctly tracked. This tool helps me with both, saving me TONS OF TIME. <3
- (2020-11-11) Steph Palomino: Very helpful extension to debug Segment events in an easy and better way that checking the Network tab. Can the Group call be included in the extension, too? It's the only one I don't see, but it is in the network tab. Thanks a lot for developed this.
- (2020-10-19) Brandon Fancher: I used to use this from time-to-time to check my events in my production environment. Just tried it today across my prod domain, and a couple staging domains, and it's not picking up any events
- (2020-07-19) Wojtek Jarzęcki: Bardzo dobre narzędzie. Szybko zastępuje kilka poleceń. Oszczędza czas.
- (2020-06-26) Aaron Shaw: Super easy to use debugger to see what Segment calls are being made as you navigate a site.
- (2019-03-18) Juan Caicedo: Did something change it a recent version Chrome that caused this to break? It only tells me that it was not able to track any events, even though my Amplitude extension (which is loaded through Segment) tells me that it tracked events 😕 I'm willing to change this review if that issue is addressed 👍
- (2018-08-09) Kade Keith: Does exactly what it says, and has saved me a ton of time
- (2018-07-18) Joshua Nili: Super easy way to grab segment events without having to rummage through the network tab
- (2017-05-29) Martin Mouritzen: Breaking news: The author of this extension loves it!