Records Protractor E2E test scripts
A recorder built for Protractor E2E tests To use go to the tab you wish to start tests on, open chrome dev tools by clicking F12 or right clicking and clicking inspect you will see a protractor tab to start recording simply click, type etc.. on the current page the plugin will write the code along while your going through each section/page of your app.
- (2021-04-23) Öz Kan: Not Working on Chrome Version 90.0.4430.85 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
- (2020-01-23, v:2.0.0) Dinesh Srini: Does not work and no sufficient documentation
Installed the addition but not working or not sure how to get it working.. I'm using Chrome v79.
- (2019-02-12, v:2.0.0) Fabian Gasser: No tracking for Iframes
The tracking on the root page works fine, however the recorder is not aware of any interaction with Iframes and thus useless for a lot of our use cases. It would be really great if that could be tracked too in future!
- (2019-01-24, v:2.0.0) Petar Jesic: unable to open sidemenu when recording with protractor recorder
I'm unable to open sidemenu in my application. When I go to a protractor recorder tab it blocks my app's side menu from opening. It works as it should until I go to inspect of the "menu open button" and then to protractor recording tab. After that the only way to make it work again is to refresh the page and move away from recording tab.
- (2019-01-21, v:2.0.0) Doug Coughler: Losing Recording between pages
Every time the page switches pages, I lose my recording. For instance, I enter a username and password, and I can see the recorded script. When I hit the login button, the script window disappears. Likewise, when I attempt to record the logout action, nothing is displayed because it switches pages as soon as I select the option. Are the commands logged somewhere? Is there a way to disable the command clear-out between pages?