A user script for Chrome that allows you to expand the missing lines in a Github diff.
- (2017-07-05) Would be perfect only if it had: - Collapse after you expand - Expand all/collapse all - No jump jump on expanding/collapsing
- (2014-06-12) Eugene Kashida: Good lord, it's what has been missing from my life all these years!
- (2013-09-18) Neil Hooey: This extension is missing "expand all" / "collapse all" buttons at the top of the diff, and it needs to keep your relative position when expanding/collapsing context.
- (2013-06-24) Seth Bertalotto: Probably the best extension I've ever used!!! Like a gift from the extension Gods!
- (2013-06-22) James Wong: Awesome tool! Lets you expand those github diffs :)
- (2014-07-14, v:0.0.1.6) Chris Carpita: Needs permissions for *.net
This would be useful for GHE installations, but will need permissions for *.net in addition to *.com. Maybe all TLD?
- (2013-09-18, v:0.0.1.4) Neil Hooey: Preserve browser scroll position
When expanding or collapsing a diff, the browser should scroll to the previous position it was at. This prevents the user from losing context.
- (2013-09-18, v:0.0.1.4) Neil Hooey: Add "expand all" / "collapse all" buttons
You should be able to expand all context for all files on the page in one click, and collapse it again.