Displays media query events for the current page
- (2019-06-09) Lee McCall: Only shows the current breakpoint when you increase the size of the window. When you decrease the size of the window it doesn't show the viewport that your currently in until you decrease the page enough to pass another breakpoint.
- (2013-12-05) Ercan Murat Kısaca: Love Mixture and a fan of it. Also Neil Kinnish is best at support. Thanks for the extension.
- (2013-12-04) Hossein Karami: Awesome
- (2013-12-04) Greg Annandale: Simple but very, very handy!
- (2013-12-04) Aalaap Ghag: Simple and very useful! I used to rely on a window resizer extension to figure out which media queries are being applied, but now MQ Debug is all I need!