Displays the live log of decoded Mixpanel Events
Mixpanel Debugger will help you view your Mixpanel Track and Engage tags on your webpage. It automatically decodes the Mixpanel tag to make it easy to view. You can find the Mixpanel debugger in Developer Tools window.
- (2021-08-17) Bernard Chua: Does not work at all.
- (2020-04-13) Borja Eguía: Doesn't work
- (2020-04-01) Vico Bertogli: A great tool when working... Mixpanel changed their tracking calls from `GET` requests to `POST` requests, and since then this extension has not been updated. So unfortunately, what was once a great tool is no longer working. Wish a developer would update, it's a rather simple change!
- (2020-02-18) Роман Красевич: doesnt work
- (2020-02-17) Venu: Does not show events.
- (2018-08-28) David Naranjo: It doesn't show all properties in my events. That makes it completely untrustworthy and useless :/
- (2016-02-08) Francis Hughey: works great never had a problem
- (2020-05-20, v:0.2) Jon Page: Is Mixpanel Debugger still supported?
I no longer see event info. Thanks
- (2020-03-31, v:0.2) Cambria Davies: doesn't work
broken. please fix!
- (2019-12-25, v:0.2) Daniel Benor: Extension isn't working any longer
Doesnt show any of the events at all
- (2019-11-27, v:0.2) Larissa Coelho: Not working
Hey, is there a problem with the extension?
- (2019-03-20, v:0.2) Not Working
This extension does not work anymore, did you consider open-sourcing so we can open a PR to fix the issue or provide further support?