Chrome Extension for JSON formatting and jq filtering in Browser
Features: - deep link using fragments in order to share your jq expression - no need to post your json to any external services for formatting - open your json file in Chrome (no API needed, local json files are working too) - search & filtering functionality - highlighting - filtering with jq, no installation needed - editor customization - full coverage of jq functionality - create a shell command with your filter and curl - copy your json file or the filter output to the clipboard
- (2020-03-23) Thomas Blaisot: A really good extension, really helpfull. BUT it add the ace-editor scripts on all web pages (not only the json one) which cause somes sites to break (the sites using ace-editor for their usage). Please make something to make sure your scripts aren't loaded fully on every page but only when needed on json content.
- (2020-01-02) Stephen Hoogendijk: Seems to have suddenly started to modify my google search results. Hard pass.
- (2019-08-17) Andrew Shumway: Great tool. About the only improvements I can think of are * sticky settings so that a refresh brings us back to the same jq filter * sometimes it displays the JSON jammed up to the top of the page instead of using all of it. After clicking around the view expands (mac chrome)
- (2019-07-06) Duc Nguyen: 100/100 thanks a lot
- (2018-12-19) AJ Hsu: This is way better than other JSON viewers on the Chrome Web Store. Highly recommend this one for the developer who needs not only a viewer but also a filter.
- (2018-11-15) Gleb Galkin: Cool and handy extension I use every day 👍
- (2018-08-02) Luis Felipe Teixeira Marin: Easy to use and awesome to filter json views.
- (2018-08-02) Damien O'Reilly: Very slick. I like it!
- (2018-08-02) Milos Zivanovic: I am using it almost every day. I like filtering and I can share results easily.
- (2018-08-02) officialchoja: best tool in my life.