Allows editing bookmarklets
- (2017-08-07) Jan Scheiper: Sometimes deletes letters right to the cursor which drives me absolutely mad. Completely unusable because of this. Otherwise this extension would be great.
- (2017-04-25) Fellyp Santos: Simple but amazing. It decrease a lot the time of editing bookmarklets! The only bad thing is that the editor dont preserves the programmer comments in code when we reopen it. But it isn't a problem, the solution itself is awesome. Thanks!
- (2017-01-25) Kenneth McCall: Love it, but it has some issues. 1. It convert things to URL encoded, which is kind of annoying. 2. Can't just add a new bookmarklet from the interface.
- (2016-08-04) Anacleto Campanella: Super fast and simple. Edits bookmarklets in place, no need for a separate "Bookmarklets" folder. Displays the bookmarklets prettified and minifies them when saving.
- (2018-07-30, v:0.1) Olexandr Perepiiaka: escape/unescape spoils bookmarklets
Many my bookmarklets not works after saving with this extension. Calls of functions "escape" and "unescape" must be removed from bookmarkletifier.js source script.
- (2017-04-25, v:0.1) Fellyp Santos: Comments in code
Hi man! Is it possible to preserve the programmer comments in code?