View, edit and select the layout of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with an easy access via extension menu
It’s a perfect tool for working with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Easy access to Google Drive files with opportunity to select layout and pin the file during your work. Convenience layout options allows to compare several documents or stay with opened file in the corner of the screen during the Skype call. Evaluate the advanced functional that widens your opportunities: - Create and edit Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with just one click. Easy access saves your time during the work - Select layout for opened files - Stay focused on the one current file using the pin button Google Editor requests an access to the following data: "Storage" - it’s for storing settings of the extension. For example, It stores data about mode of the opening links into the extension. "Tabs" - tabs is needed to get the url of the tabs in the popup and check if this link is already open. "<all_urls>" - permission is needed to search for Google drive resources (links) on each page and open them in the extension window. "WebRequest", "WebRequestBlocking" is used to modify headers, for example, determine the referrer when using the address bar to open a link to google drive in the extension window. In case of any questions please contact the developer team using the contact form.
- (2020-03-25) Dongzhe Jiang: It's great ! But - > an extra new tab page will open in chrome, which is quite annoying.
- (2020-03-24) Ehsan Ghanbari: It's great! The only problem is the layout as it doesn't allow you to customize the size of the popup!
- (2020-03-24) Moid Ali: no screenshot option shown what am i supposed to do on it else
- (2020-03-18) michael sing: YES!!! i need help for English and this was amazing to help me. sooooooooooooooooooooo recommend this
- (2020-03-18) Anne: on verra selon utilisation mais pratique extension directe
- (2020-03-11) Main Office: good
- (2020-03-10) Lesley Cyril Ludick: great
- (2020-03-09) Максим Соловьёв: с мгновенным запуском
- (2020-03-07) OYGM IT Support: The Plugin Google Should Have Made The biggest hurdle to businesses I support adopting google drive is the inconvenient browser interface. People want their productivity apps to work like locally installed software and this extension does a great job of bringing this closer to reality. Google should have made a non browser/tab based UI a long time ago.
- (2020-03-07) Martin Graupner: Mayer flaw for me: ALWAYS opens apps in a new window instead of a new tab. Even if I explicitly klick on "open in a new tab".
- (2020-02-27) Arash Daneshmehr: Voice typing for me WONDERFUL. Thanks Guys, God bless you all.
- (2020-02-10) mayeesha muhammad: IT WAS SO ANNOYING I COULDN'T GET IT OF MY SCREEN FOR 2 HOURS
- (2020-02-05) Ghostin’ Records: pig lips? big bobs?!?!?!?!!
- (2020-02-05) Christopher Rucinski: I used a previous extension that did something similar; however, it was disbanded. This extension does the same things. I look forward to seeing how the window management system works in this extension when I open a lot of documents. Seems very promising
- (2020-01-30) priyanka Yadav: This extension is really helpful and easy to use.
- (2020-01-23) Ronald Tetzlaff: DID NOT DOWN LOAD
- (2020-01-14) Amader Classroom: It's very helpful
- (2020-01-05) itsGr_enzo: How do I change the language to french? (If someone replies I give 5 stars)
- (2019-12-26) Leslie LeMaire: I have a problem that it closes when I look up something in chrome and come back to it.
- (2019-12-24) Antkiller911 Douglas: Every time i install something it brings me to this PAGE!!!
- (2019-12-18) Oswald Boateng: good
- (2019-12-15) William: I believe this extension is going to benifit me in the long run. It's very convienient for people with the products of Google. Awesome jome you done, and well thought up, Peter Foster. Thanks👍👍👍👍👍!
- (2019-11-07) 佚名の大鸽子: 图标太小，另外希望如果点击新增后，弹窗自动关闭掉
- (2019-10-22) Sara Akers: Opens in a new separate window, tried to sign into a different account and returns a 404. Would prefer to open in browser.
- (2019-09-07) David XXX: Supreme level product. There is no other app that can match the quality and features of this tool
- (2020-02-01, v:1.1.4) Mario Vasquez: use
is it possible to use offline?
- (2020-01-13, v:1.1.3) Christian Walloth: lost data
Dear developers, installed the extension on a managed account (G Suite). Created and edited one doc file. Logged out my account and logged in again, possibly the chromebook also crashed in between. I never had any data loss using any of the google docs apps. Until now. All the work I did in the file I'd created and opened using the extension vanished. The file doesn't exist in my google docs at all. :( Christian
- (2019-12-12, v:1.1.3) Noah Katyal: I don't know why it is on my chromebook
I don't want it get it off please.
- (2019-12-12, v:1.1.3) Noah Katyal: IT IS BAD
I HATE IT I. IT WON'T GO OFF MY CHROMEBOOK
- (2019-12-01, v:1.1.3) lulit tekle: i WANT THE MANAGEMENT AND PRACTICE JOURNAL BOOK
i WANT THE MANAGEMENT AND PRACTICE JOURNAL BOOK
- (2019-10-09, v:1.1.2) Ross Yes: Tabs for GDocs
Hey Peter, thank you for the wonderful Google Editor extension! I was wondering if it's possible to add another feature, specifically for Google Docs: tabbed interface. So many times it happens that a project requires multiple docs (e.g. Requirements, Go to market, user feedback, etc) and the current solution is either to have it all as different sections of the same long doc, or have multiple docs in a gdrive folder and then open them as chrome tabs. Either one is very cumbersome and unintuitive. Would it be possible to implement something like spreadsheet tabs, only for docs? Thanks, Ross