View, edit and select the layout of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with an easy access via extension menu
It’s a perfect tool for working with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Easy access to Google Drive files with opportunity to select layout and pin the file during your work. Convenience layout options allows to compare several documents or stay with opened file in the corner of the screen during the Skype call. Evaluate the advanced functional that widens your opportunities: - Create and edit Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with just one click. Easy access saves your time during the work - Select layout for opened files - Stay focused on the one current file using the pin button Google Editor requests an access to the following data: "Storage" - it’s for storing settings of the extension. For example, It stores data about mode of the opening links into the extension. "Tabs" - tabs is needed to get the url of the tabs in the popup and check if this link is already open. "<all_urls>" - permission is needed to search for Google drive resources (links) on each page and open them in the extension window. "WebRequest", "WebRequestBlocking" is used to modify headers, for example, determine the referrer when using the address bar to open a link to google drive in the extension window. In case of any questions please contact the developer team using the contact form.
- (2020-11-01) Yasufumi: とても便利でよく使ってます。 できれば新規で書類を作成するコマンドと今までの書類を見るコマンドの二つがあるとなお便利。
- (2020-10-22) Oshan: Pretty good. functional extension. thanks. Edit: reducing the rating to 3 stars. It opens a new window for any google app you open. And it gets really difficult to manage all of them.
- (2020-10-12) Winnie00gf Simpson92lh: can't upload csv file,what happened
- (2020-10-11) sady nunez castaneda: Herramienta de gran ayuda y gratuita recomiendo app que está perfilando para ser usada tanto en PC de escritorio, portátiles y e otras plataformas a considerar, excelente equipo de google al que les deseo muchísimos éxitos
- (2020-10-03) Lord Face: This is really good but the only problem I had was that sometimes I go to google slides to do school work and then it says "unable to load file" and that a browser extension is preventing Docs to from opening this file" How do I fix that or please fix that error.
- (2020-09-29) ocean elizabeth: No wokin, always eurning me to download it and still not working!!!
- (2020-09-29) countdown8900: No more wasting more time just two clicks and boom
- (2020-09-26) Mike Souper: Everything you need to start any Google Doc, I love it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it (except the word redactor).
- (2020-09-21) farhia abbasi: drive is not working properly i am facing this problem again and again.
- (2020-09-16) Muhammad Usman: Pretty well.
- (2020-09-14) Yajat Singh: The best thing to see all documents and don't need to download a documents viewer.
- (2020-09-13) Giuseppe Chiarenza: non funziona
- (2020-09-13) Anshul Tilondiya (B18EE005): I want to report an Issue when I use to open google docs other than new it opens in new Window even if I select to open in new Tab
- (2020-08-30) Jonathan chong: This is my favorite extension in chrome. Thank you!!!
- (2020-08-24) Henry: Great plugin! One thing: If you have a bookmark and you open it in the layout window it opens a blank tab in the browser. is it possible to avoid this?
- (2020-08-20) Renato Afonso: Ferramenta ótima, gostei
- (2020-08-20) Maxie Huang: Excellent
- (2020-08-11) Arav Lahiri: VERY good but it is a fast way of acseesing the google drive documents faster but can you please add a dark mode If you don't add it i will have eye problems
- (2020-08-03) David Bustamante: Nice
- (2020-07-25) Faiza Mukarramah: good
- (2020-07-21) mahalakshmi jayaraman: awesome
- (2020-07-19) Sharlet Mary: dream extension. i always dreamed about this
- (2020-07-16) Jumano Naibaho Naibaho: i like it
- (2020-07-13) Sainaresh Nanda: i like this and its work superb
- (2020-07-08) Omaro's Weekly: It looks quite nice but what annoyed me that is it kept opening empty tabs along with of the special Google Drive window when i open a file. This creates more use of processor power and expends more memory so i stopped using it.
- (2020-07-03) PBC Space: LOved it
- (2020-06-28) Emeka Orji: Nice Extension! Pls how do I download Google Applications on my PC instead of these extensions?
- (2020-04-11) Evgeniya Karpova: good one
- (2020-04-08) Crystal Gilleyiuhkihpgpkjhu: i liked it but it will not download on my computer so they need to get that fixed
- (2020-04-08) klynsmann Veras: muito bom, melhor app da google.
- (2020-04-08) Julian Brown: This extension caused made it impossible for me to open certain files on google drive. Deleting it fixed the problem.
- (2020-04-03) را جہ: Exelente
- (2020-03-25) Dongzhe Jiang: It's great ! But - > an extra new tab page will open in chrome, which is quite annoying.
- (2020-03-24) Ehsan Ghanbari: It's great! The only problem is the layout as it doesn't allow you to customize the size of the popup!
- (2020-03-24) Moid Ali: no screenshot option shown what am i supposed to do on it else
- (2020-03-18) michael sing: YES!!! i need help for English and this was amazing to help me. sooooooooooooooooooooo recommend this
- (2020-03-18) Anne: on verra selon utilisation mais pratique extension directe
- (2020-03-11) Main Office: good
- (2020-03-10) Lesley Cyril Ludick: great
- (2020-03-09) Максим Соловьёв: с мгновенным запуском
- (2020-03-07) OYGM IT Support: The Plugin Google Should Have Made The biggest hurdle to businesses I support adopting google drive is the inconvenient browser interface. People want their productivity apps to work like locally installed software and this extension does a great job of bringing this closer to reality. Google should have made a non browser/tab based UI a long time ago.
- (2020-03-07) Martin Graupner: Mayer flaw for me: ALWAYS opens apps in a new window instead of a new tab. Even if I explicitly klick on "open in a new tab".
- (2020-02-27) Arash Daneshmehr: Voice typing for me WONDERFUL. Thanks Guys, God bless you all.
- (2020-02-10) mayeesha muhammad: IT WAS SO ANNOYING I COULDN'T GET IT OF MY SCREEN FOR 2 HOURS
- (2020-02-05) Ghostin’ Records: pig lips? big bobs?!?!?!?!!
- (2020-02-05) Christopher Rucinski: I used a previous extension that did something similar; however, it was disbanded. This extension does the same things. I look forward to seeing how the window management system works in this extension when I open a lot of documents. Seems very promising
- (2020-01-30) priyanka Yadav: This extension is really helpful and easy to use.
- (2020-01-23) Ronald Tetzlaff: DID NOT DOWN LOAD
- (2020-01-14) Amader Classroom: It's very helpful
- (2020-01-05) itsGr_enzo: How do I change the language to french? (If someone replies I give 5 stars)
- (2020-10-13, v:1.1.7) Bob McRae: Usability
The app has 3 disqualifying characteristics: 1. All the opened dialog boxes for each sheet, form, and doc are layered on top of one another, and cannot be easily differentiated in the task bar. The thumbnail should pop out when the icon is hovered. 2. I am using multiple screens to debug sheets formulas, and it is a struggle to open a 2nd window of the same worksheet. 3. The url is not visible in the dialog box, so using some of the formulas require the url, and it is only available using the share facility. If these issues cannot be addressed with configuration changes, the app is not useful to me. But I would like to fix it before I give up.
- (2020-09-01, v:1.1.4) LaTonya Cargile: How can I add this to my google slides
When I try to add this extension to this app it says that it is blocked by my administrator but this is my personal computer. I am very confused and I need this for a project for work.
- (2020-08-24, v:1.1.4) Mrunal Bembde: about pdf file
hello, using this extension can I make pdf files
- (2020-08-14, v:1.1.4) Cat Furry: You have been signed out
Hi, everytime I open a google sheet it says I have been logged out so I need to press "sing in" and it reloads the page then. Any way of fixing this? Thanks
- (2020-08-07, v:1.1.4) Rami El-Ashi: Potentially Acquiring Editor for Docs, Sheets & Slides
Hello Peter, Would you be open to a chat about me potentially acquiring Editor for Docs, Sheets & Slides? Best, Rami
- (2020-07-12, v:1.1.4) gan gan: [email protected]
- (2020-05-17, v:1.1.4) Just D: Открытие Гугл таблиц
Добрый день! Как сделать так, чтобы не в новом окне открывались ссылки, а в новой вкладке?
- (2020-05-14, v:1.1.4) Juan Alcántara Borja: Open pop up in fullscreen
Hello there. Thanks for sharing this awesome extension. I'd like to know if it's possible to change the default behavior in order to open it fullscreen. Thanks!
- (2020-05-12, v:1.1.4) Shogo Kawai: how to confirm file's URL
Where can I confirm my file's URL? In the browser, it is displayed at the top
- (2020-05-10, v:1.1.4) S Zhang: blank tab always pop up
a blank chome tab always pop up when a new instance of this app this created
- (2020-04-23, v:1.1.4) Mohammed Nasik: slides, sheets and docs
i cant add extension to slides, sheets and docs
- (2020-04-03, v:1.1.4) Zhanara attokurova: Школьные пргораммы
как я могу сделать слайд фото
- (2020-02-01, v:1.1.4) Mario Vasquez: use
is it possible to use offline?
- (2020-01-13, v:1.1.3) Christian Walloth: lost data
Dear developers, installed the extension on a managed account (G Suite). Created and edited one doc file. Logged out my account and logged in again, possibly the chromebook also crashed in between. I never had any data loss using any of the google docs apps. Until now. All the work I did in the file I'd created and opened using the extension vanished. The file doesn't exist in my google docs at all. :( Christian
- (2019-12-12, v:1.1.3) Noah Katyal: I don't know why it is on my chromebook
I don't want it get it off please.
- (2019-12-12, v:1.1.3) Noah Katyal: IT IS BAD
I HATE IT I. IT WON'T GO OFF MY CHROMEBOOK
- (2019-12-01, v:1.1.3) lulit tekle: i WANT THE MANAGEMENT AND PRACTICE JOURNAL BOOK
i WANT THE MANAGEMENT AND PRACTICE JOURNAL BOOK
- (2019-10-09, v:1.1.2) Ross Yes: Tabs for GDocs
Hey Peter, thank you for the wonderful Google Editor extension! I was wondering if it's possible to add another feature, specifically for Google Docs: tabbed interface. So many times it happens that a project requires multiple docs (e.g. Requirements, Go to market, user feedback, etc) and the current solution is either to have it all as different sections of the same long doc, or have multiple docs in a gdrive folder and then open them as chrome tabs. Either one is very cumbersome and unintuitive. Would it be possible to implement something like spreadsheet tabs, only for docs? Thanks, Ross