Get the best view on your online data collection.
Datahawk is by far the easiest way to see which events are tracked by your tag manager and web analytics solution. Supported solutions: - Adobe Analytics - Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager - Matomo / Piwik - Relay42 Bugs? Contact [email protected]
- (2019-04-12) Stef Gramser: Really cool life hack. Saves tons of clicks and no need to go to DevTools to see what is being sent to analytics tools. Also, you immediately see if events are firing when implementing new stuff. Recommend it to all developers!
- (2018-11-07) stanley lu: I am new to the field of web analytics. This tool, that I found it by chance via a workshop, saves me an enormous amount of time for my work. It can interactively tell me what and how the web data sent to analytics. Now I am very happy to see it pop-up everyday in the bottom corner of my browser!!!
- (2018-11-02) Mariska Stokkermans: This extension provides a clear overview of the open source deq datalayer, google analytics and adobe analytics requests. You can easily enable and disable the visibility of the various requests. It is definitely an extension to recommend!
- (2018-11-02) Fede: Datahawk is a very cool & handy extension to easily visualise data layer and information sent to the analytics. It support Google and Adobe analytics. I strongly recommend it!!!
- (2018-11-02) Pamela Greveling: I have been using Datahawk for a while now and it really helps me with my analytics implementations. It's a great tool that presents immediate insight in analytics on the page that you're viewing. I like that it works both for Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and visualizes the information directly on the page, because that saves me a lot of time.
- (2018-11-02) Bart Minten: For my job, I work a lot with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics implementations. What is cool about this tool, is that it easily and immediately shows you what is being send to the analytics tool without having to check the network tab for each request. Another cool feature is that you can export the payload of the request directly. More features are being added everyday, so great job on that! Must have for all developers that are working on analytics implementations and business users that want easy insights in the data collection.
- (2018-11-02) Excellent extension for testing purposes. A must have for every web analyst out there!
- (2018-11-02) Wouter Stolk: Nice extension. Great help for debugging your analytics implementation, especially if your website uses the open source DEQ datalayer.
- (2019-09-05, v:0.12) Robert-Jan: Breaking on website
At https://airbnb.io/enzyme/, if you navigate at the left to guides > jsdom or any other navigation link. The site breaks working and suddenly the datahawk popup appears. It appears when datahawk has no analytics tracking enabled.