Click.Repeat. Clicks an element in a given time interval continuously. Just enter element's Xpath & time to auto click.
Click.Repeat. is an automation program that lets you click on one/upto-10 element(s) in a given time interval continuously and saves manual operational click time. Just provide element's Xpath and time interval(in seconds/miliseconds) to auto click it in specific interval. It can save those given values(Xpath and Interval) so that user doesn't need to input them again and again, and continues the click even the page is refreshed. Separate operation status can be seen for individual set. You can control all sets individually. Plus there are three buttons in the bottom that are able to Play, Pause and Reset all the sets in just one click. (How to copy an Xpath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MElEBgfwVg&t=43s )
- (2021-09-17) Sumit Kukade: Great extension. I am using it for a year now works great.
- (2021-08-24) Janice Lai: How do you use it???
- (2021-08-23) TJ Walker: doesn't work
- (2021-08-23) Domenic Tigani: well i haven't used yet because idk how to tart on cromebook please tell me if anyone can
- (2021-08-13) i give it a 2 BECAUSE i don't under stand it when i press start did not work same as david shi
- (2021-08-13) Simon Wood: Brilliant, once I'd worked out the right xPath. Thanks!!! :-)
- (2021-08-05) Mouhssine Zerroumi: This is great, thanks dev.
- (2021-07-30) S Edu: Всё было нормально, пока однажды не перестал кликать по одной из наиболее используемых кнопок, для которой и устанавливалось расширение. "Error in event handler: Error: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'clickRepeat' exceeded the quota." Насколько понимаю, на одну кнопку есть какой-то лимит кликов, о котором нигде не написано. Еще хотелось бы ограничение на количество кликов, потому что сейчас будет кликать, пока не остановишь.
- (2021-07-23) Rahul Tupe: Great extension. works really great for me. I need to press same button again again for job finding on my web site after by using click & repeat no need to sit long time in front of my pc. now I am looking extension that could help for notify me or give dome notification when there are new jobs are update on my web site. If anyone knows this type of extension plz suggest me.
- (2021-07-21) 1lol 2lol: Doesn't work at all
- (2021-07-19) Deez: I didn't know how to put in for the element Xpath so if you know how to please tell me
- (2021-06-10) Braden Pestano: When you click add to chrome, it says it can read and change all your data in the websites you visit. no thank you
- (2021-06-09) Gabriel P: Was exactly what I needed, saved me from writing my own app. Thanks a lot!
- (2021-05-27) kelan: How does it work? and what is an Xpath. (yes ik im dumb)
- (2021-05-23) kamal kant parekh: Hello, Is it possible to set a specific time of execution according to the IST. Like can I pre instruct the extension to start executing at 6:30pm? Thanks in advance
- (2021-05-17) Liam Smits: Idk what an element xpath is, Can someone help me?
- (2021-05-15) Alex: hi why when i reload the page the clicker stops working? what can be done about it?
- (2021-05-15) kdvjn evkno: если голова на плечах есть то отлично !!!!
- (2021-05-06) DNot Relevant: Great extension. It would be perfect, if you can add "Hotkey" function also. For example 1 customizable button for Start/Stop.
- (2021-05-04) Kenneth Murphy: what is the elements xpath is any body know can they please reply and tell me cos im comfused
- (2021-04-11) • d-_-b •: Good work Nishant. Very useful addon. It'd be great if you can add a timer so we can track how many seconds before it clicks again. Not a deal breaker but a nice to have. Thanks again!
- (2021-03-23) grizzly: good concept but i enter in an element's XPath (i tried a bunch of different elements), it doesn't click at all. am i missing something? 1. Copy element's XPath 2. Paste it in XPath box 3. Enter in interval (3 in this case) 4. Press Start nothing happens though
- (2021-03-21) Nikolay Petrob: I need simple click next button in slideshow and it work. Thanks. If you need to know xpatch use SiteMacro.
- (2021-03-20) Kiel Paulo: Good. But I wish it could be faster, like miliiseconds interval. Also sometimes, xpath just gets reset
- (2021-03-18) dat boi349: so i do not get the part after x path pls help
- (2021-03-03) The Almighty Basic Bee: I've tried to use it but it doesn't work on any website i try not even google
- (2021-03-03) Tanel Visnap: Hello, is it possible to add hotkeys on extension too? Would be perfect :)
- (2021-02-16) User One: This extension is great, but there is one flaw. Sometimes when I input an xpath it just disappears when I click off, this happens like super rarely. I recommend this 100% if you want a good extension to go with this as an auto clicker try Ruto Xpath finder. :)
- (2021-02-14) Mason Stanley: What does xpath mean and how do I use this to autoclick my game thats not in a google tab?
- (2021-02-11) Filipe Pinto: Works as explained ... as expected :) Filtering execution by domain/url would be a great new feature.
- (2021-02-02) Mini Toon: How do i use an Xpath?
- (2021-01-23) alireza sadeh seighalan: it is functional. thanks man would you write this addon for firefox too?
- (2021-01-13) Djuthal: Good when it works. Current issues: the extension keeps resetting itself. There are also quite a few times it is listed as "Off" (after clicking "Stop"), but it keeps clicking in the background. The latter is extremely annoying for the purpose I use the extension for, sadly. Also, at times, it'll just stop clicking randomly.
- (2020-12-22) Waffle gaming: I'm using this on a game called Cookie Clicker, you may have heard of it. I don't know if it is working but my CPS (cookies per second, including clicking) seems to have gone up. I'm not entirely sure but I'll give an update when I test something else. UPDATE: Doesn't seem to work on some things, but I might find something that it works on. UPDATE 2: Tried using on a few websites. Nothing happened. Not sure if my chromebook is compatible with the software. It seems to work for other people, which means that my chromebook is the one to blame here. Keeping four stars.
- (2020-12-08) Toxicity: how do i start it the first thingi need to wite i dont under stant it
- (2020-12-08) siddharth s: i didnt try this extension because i dont know how to find the x value pls anyone tell
- (2020-12-01) samuel linnevers: I figured out how to get the Xpath but it wasnt actually auto clicking on it.
- (2020-12-01) S Mas: As a free auto clicker will works fine for you, if your assign a right Xpath for having a precise XPath 1. Select your element in Inspect window (Ctrl+Shift+I) 2. Right-click on element code > Copy> Copy full Xpath
- (2020-11-20) Murat YÜKSEL: works great at telegramweb bot
- (2020-10-28) David Shi: Doesnt work
- (2020-10-28) Andy: niceeeeeee works well
- (2020-10-24) Noah Kelley: I tried to use it on games and it didnt work on either of them. The inspect option never showed up. 0/5
- (2020-09-25) Sachin Patil: It's good but it stops working after i refresh page . i want to book specific sale item on amazon .sale item appears on specific time like 12PM . so it should automatically refresh sale page and as soon as "add to cart button" appears it should click simultaneously. Please add this feature if possible . Thank you for making this product .
- (2020-09-21) Franco C.: I like the extension but I have a problem, when I put a second element a generally the first element it's erased. I also think that 4 elements working at the same time is fine but it would be very good if many more can be saved, and that when you want to use them you simply select them. And that 100 items can be saved for example.
- (2020-09-08) S S: Great concept, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I entered the Xpath and the time, then clicked start but nothing happened. Also, it says that it can remember the info but i had to reenter it after i clicked the page to close the extension. Do you know why this is?
- (2020-09-04) Shreyash Pilli: I tried to copy the xpath and the full xpath but it still didn't work.
- (2020-08-22) Kevin Fox: Garbage. Doesn't work. I copied xpath and pasted in, entered 1 second, and it didnt work. Dont waste your time
- (2020-08-11) Idiotic Weeb: im trying to find an auto clicker for a clicker game, could your please explain how i can do this?
- (2020-07-19) Ali Dashti: It is perfect! How can I set interval under one second for example 300 millisecond?
- (2020-04-06) Adalicio Junior: Worked perfectly. One point for everyone: I had an issue thinking it wasn't working but the problem was that I had zoomed out my window for 80%. When I started the extension it seemed to not be working. Keep the zoom to 100%. Thanks Nishant.
- (2021-09-07, v:2.4) Sinan BİLEK: works great, need improvement
hi extension works great but I will offer an enhancement. I use it to study an online powerpoint slide. After a couple minutes the online service thinks that the chrome tab is inactive and logs out. At least I need mouse movement or actual click of mouse in powerpoint slide chrome tab. How can I solve this problem?
- (2021-08-23, v:2.4) Domenic Tigani: xpaths
wheres the fields of x paths
- (2021-08-18, v:2.4) Shane Christopher: Is there a way to stop this after a set number of intervals?
Is there a way to automatically stop this after a set number of intervals? Also when I have more than 1 set, how do I get it to go to the next? I have set it up to do 1 think in 10 secs and another in 15 seconds and it never does the second thing.
- (2021-07-11, v:2.3) Samira Aib: turning on
how do you turn on this auto clicker?
- (2021-06-08, v:2.3) Nilesh De Silva: Is there any way to mimic the same function using selenium ide wen version ?
I wanna make a script . I am beginner . I don't know how to get that function
- (2021-05-01, v:2.3) Stupid Gay: How do you auto click on an application like roblox?
I don't know how to auto click on the application
- (2021-01-30, v:2.2) ethan leafington: X path
I have no idea what that is or how to get it, what do I do?
- (2020-09-10, v:2.2) Jason Perez: More than four sets?
Is it limited to only four sets total? Would like to see that increased. Otherwise nice extension!
- (2020-08-02, v:2.1) Harshil Ajmera: Doesn't work
Copied the Xpath from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MElEBgfwVg mentioned time interval and when clicked on Start nothing happens
- (2020-07-30, v:2.1) Jaitwan: how to set seconds
i dont know how to set seconds or it isnt working
- (2020-06-17, v:2.1) Waqas Khuram: No. of Times
If you can add No. of times option then it will add more value. for example i want to click next button after every 15 sec but only for 10 times. This is not possible in current scenario.
- (2020-06-17, v:2.1) Waqas Khuram: After page refresh it is not working.
I am using it to click next button of a page and page move to next page and it stop working. If i click again on start button then it work only one time and stop after page refresh. Any idea?
- (2020-06-12, v:2.1) Mohammed Alkhodary: Can I refresh pages or switch tabs?
Hello there, I really liked your extension. It has solved many problems I had before. I'd like to know if I can refresh a certain page automatically. That would be really great
- (2020-05-24, v:2.1) William Bumphrey: Unsure how to start
I have downloaded the add on and added the xPath and hit start, but don't know what is supposed to happen next. Do I have to remain on that page? Do I steer away from the page? I am not sure what it is supposed to do, because right now it doesn't appear to execute my clicks?
- (2020-03-05, v:2.1) Иван Хомяков: Request
Hello! Nice extension, it does for me all I need. Thank you. Unfortunately now it works only manually: I click on extension on panel, then "Start". Can you do shortcuts for this "Start" (customizable of course or at least Shift+Up)? So when I open new page, then press Shift+Up and extension automatically does action without any moving and clicking mouse? Best wishes, Ivan.
- (2019-11-13, v:1.1) James Ellis: How do you get this to work?
I tried entering the Xpath for elements on instagram but nothing happened. Thanks!
3.7 (52 votes)
Last update / version
2021-08-10 / 2.4