This extension allows developers to switch between multiple environments very easily. (Example: DEV, TEST, etc..) You should try it!
Welcome to the Environment Switcher. This extension allows developers to add multiple projects with their environments (Example: DEV, TEST, ACC, PROD). After configuring the extension it's possible to switch between different environments very easily. It's also possible to open them in a new tab! Go to the Options page to add your projects and their environments. Using our import/export tool your configurations can be easily shared with colleagues and friends. Have fun!
- (2021-04-16) Shiva Saptharishi Dixith: So far so good. Don't need to type a URL manually again.
- (2020-08-17) Reza Salarmehr: It's an awesome plugin. The main issue is that it will not allow you to have `http` on one env and `https` on another one. when i have to manually edit url and change it to http or https manually that very annoying. Is this open sources? any github link?
- (2018-02-22) Fábio Duque: Awesome tool to track your develop, test, staging and production environments! Saved me a lot of time already! Simple to use and configure.
- (2017-05-21) Надежда Виноградова: Расширение не открывается.
- (2017-03-20) Bob Haring: #1 Time saver. No more bumbling about trying to remember links and typing them out constantly when you are a developer working on multiple environments.
- (2017-01-09) Diogo Luis: Great tool!! :)