This is utilized to export the story in Medium to a markdown format file.
This extension can help you to export blogs in Medium to markdown format files. And you can copy the text with just a click. And the extension is going to support more websites. Your suggestion is appreciated. Supported web sites: https://medium.com https://www.elastic.co/blog https://logz.io/blog This is a open source project. If you are interested, please go to https://github.com/neal1991/export-to-markdown Welcome star or pr. Any suggestion is appreciated.
- (2021-06-09) Zack Hoherchak: Occasionally misses on some formatting etc. but over works great!
- (2021-03-12) Tristan D: Perfect
- (2018-09-26) John Hardy: Really useful. I was able to recover my medium article and convert it to Markdown. For there I could edit it with VSCode, upload it to GitHub and turn it into an EPUB, PDF and MOBI with Leanpub! Thanks so much for writing this great utility.
- (2017-09-23) Neal Caffery: export blogs to markdown. Awesome!!!!!!
- (2021-08-05, v:0.1.9) Michael Clark: No longer functions at all
The website site https://medium.com/bella-cooper-books/id-let-him-hit-it-raw-e43e9f4a1af3 may is not supported now. The error infomation is:SyntaxError: Unexpected token h in JSON at position 0. It is appreciated that you can attach the error information at [issue](https://github.com/neal1991/export-medium/issues). You can click the "copy to clipboard" button to copy the information to the clipboard. Thanks.