Used to copy the element in current page as markdown format.
Just select HTML in your page and then click the the 'M' icon in the extension toolbar, then the markdown content is in your clipboard. Cool? Also, you can use the shortcut of the extension, `Alt + C` for Windows or `Option + C` for Mac or define yourself. Enjoy it. History： 2016.06.21 fix a bug, change relative links to absolute links.
- (2020-01-17) Artur Klesun: Not bad. Needed to restart the browser for it to start working. Would be nice to have it in context menu I think.
- (2020-01-13) dnzfrk: This is what i need
- (2020-01-02) Jacob G: Alt C? Really? This is 2020 not DOS. There is no discoverable interface: it copies using Alt C; there is no right-click and you can't even do anything by using the toolbar icon. Also, it ads many spaces and keeps newline characters (which are useless in Markdown, and they appear inside of the brackets for messy markdown even if your flavor allows single newline characters to count).
- (2019-11-21) Dmitry Brechalov: Does not work
- (2019-07-19) 木易: it doesn't work
- (2019-05-11) Mike Sam: not working anymore, hope developers can continue this extension~
- (2019-04-05) Tyler Rick: It didn't work at all. Nothing was copied to the clipboard. Also, where's the source code, so that people can fix it/extend it/improve it to work for their needs?
- (2019-01-30) Vasilis Lampridis: Works on wikipedia, but not on any other website I tried (e.g. github, documentation pages etc). Not indicator of wether it copied anything or not.
- (2018-11-24) registrierungs genervter: Selecting Text and then clicking the icon does not copy anything to the clipboard.
- (2018-09-08) Nikhil Agarwal: It used to work flawlessly. Recently it stops working randomly. Please rectify the issue.
- (2018-08-03) Artur Baybulatov: Very useful extension! Thank you very much
- (2018-06-24) Jason Kao: Unfortunately, it doesn't work. No visual indications/user feedback.
- (2018-06-05) Sean Henderson: It works for simple content, but spits out tons of messy html depending on the site. Also no visual indication that md was copied.
- (2018-04-22) Lul Gate: Thank you. Works perfectly
- (2017-11-11) magic tricks m: not work https://sspai.com/post/40901
- (2017-08-28) Melardev: Not working ...
- (2017-04-14) "Must have" extension for all developers! All works as expected.
- (2017-04-07) Smokie Lee: Before Chrome 52, it worked like a charm. After that, it causes search boxes to lose focus after page load. Submitted support ticket to this page in February 2017, haven't heard back.
- (2016-12-23) Ha med: Very useful and it works. Thanks :)
- (2016-12-23) joe lan: 用不了
- (2016-10-10) py: brilliant tool
- (2016-03-11) Rain Lee: 不错，很好用
- (2016-01-18) B.E. Henriksen: Really good. Some issues with it copying HTML, but it's just a matter of selecting in portions, avoiding problematic elements, like *TeX. Would be great if it could recognize KaTeX, MathJax, etc and just copy actual LaTeX with some options. Thanks for sharing the source, maybe I can have a look.
- (2015-09-27) Jang Rush: Need a restart of chrome. Shortcuts (Alt+C) does not work on Linux.
- (2015-07-25) 周锄头: 好用的东西，可以将web页面上的元素直接保存为markdown语法，赞一个！
- (2019-11-17, v:1.1.9) Chris Wiebe: Data Security
Does content that is copied ever leave the clipboard to get analyzed? Is everything parsed locally to the machine with no outside connections? Looking for a solution that is local only without sending out potentially sensitive copied data. Thanks.
- (2017-02-23, v:1.1.9) Smokie Lee: Unfocuses search bar after page load
Steps to reproduce ----- 1. Visit any website with a search box (Amazon, Google, GitHub) 2. Put your cursor in the search bar. 3. Start typing something. Expected outcome ----- - Your cursor should remain in the search field the entire time you are typing. Actual outcome ----- - The search field becomes blurred (unfocused) and all subsequent keystrokes are not captured. Additional information ----- - Tried on a brand new profile of Chrome with this as the only addon and could reproduce 100% of the time.
- (2017-02-17, v:1.1.9) mediapathic steen: Fails / locks tab on very large pages
I have a very long web page (print as pdf estimates 35 pages) that, when I use this extension, locks up the tab and does not copy anything to the clipboard. Selecting a portion of the page works fine. I'm sorry to say that I can't share the failing page with you, because it is a sensitive document.