Tiny Filter blocks adult & pornographic content, anti malware & spyware. Protect your children at home, library or classroom.
TinyFilter is a light-weight and FREE web content filtering application which monitors browser activities and blocks inappropriate or offensive content. "TINY WEBFILTER PRO" also provides password to unlock the filtering function so it will definitely keeps your family member especially your kids safe while surfing the internet. The extension helps you fully customize your filtering preferences and sensitivity settings so that any inappropriate or offensive content is filtered. We are very proud of our product and are very happy that is helping protect children, teens and adults from inappropriate content on the Internet. We're confident that you will agree that "Tiny Web Filter (Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" is the most simple and effective extension for filtering inappropriate content. [+] General features: - All content filtering features and settings - Pre-defined filtering rules for pornographic content - Mode selection - Auto-enable preference setting - Sensitivity settings - Alert settings to control how much detail is provided about the blocked content (protect innocent eyes) - Ability to add custom filtering keywords - Ability to add sites to the list of blocked sites or trusted sites - Password protected. - Temporarily allow a website. [+] Anti features: - Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website - Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana - Anti online games to block the popular game related website - Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums - Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com - Anti spyware and virus web site - Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software - Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet [+] The following security categories are supported in the blocking setup. 1. Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds 2. Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity 3. Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana 4. Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage 5. Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable 6. Online gaming sites 7. Online sites used as proxy server 8. Sites used for spamming 9. Social-networking, dating and media streaming [+] Filter settings / configuration 1. Click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Options ..." Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find "Tiny Filter" addon 3. Click the "options" button for "Tiny Filter" addon 4. Enjoy building your own security profile 5. After everything is done, click "Save" to make new policy effect [+] How to uninstall: 1. Right click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Uninstall" Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find the entrance for "Tiny Filter" 3. Select uninstall link to uninstall it. [+] Terms and Conditions Use "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" at your own risk, it comes with no warranty or guarantee, neither explicit or implicit towards functionality or usability. The author shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused by its use. By downloading and installing "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)", you agree to these terms. More details: http://addtochrome.com/tinyfilter-web-content-filtering/ Visit our website for more userful browser exensions: http://addtochrome.com
- (2020-03-20) April Howell: For ignorant parents that don't know much about the internet, this works great! For nearly ALL of our children however, they will simply get around this by going into incognito mode: Ctrl+Shift+N. This mode can be disabled but it's not a simple process.
- (2020-03-04) Reel Nice: Great .
- (2020-02-09) Nechemya Walfish: awesome especially cause its free
- (2019-12-12) Idan B: Doesn't work in incognito mode =/
- (2019-12-06) Antony Benavides: ME HA ESCANTADO LA APP
- (2019-10-25) Md Kamrul Islam: thank
- (2019-08-10) Mustafa Fortnite: Finally no p**n webs & ads. Thanks so much <3
- (2019-06-20) Bender: thank you for making this program its truly very Helpful.
- (2019-05-17) a Kumar: this is an excellent work of developer. i like it.
- (2019-05-08) Edin Reyes: Excelente app. Me encanta. Pequeña y poderosa. La recomiendo
- (2019-02-02) Douglas Nuñez: Me ha gustado la app.
- (2018-12-13) Róbert Mező: Nayon szuper ! működik.
- (2018-10-02) Willy Segers: Goed maar toch proficionele hack op 1 october 28 om 21:27
- (2018-10-01) JUAN HOLGUIN: no bloquea todos los citios pornograficos y fotos probe y me bloqueo algunos pero otros si me dejo abrir osea todo o nada porfavor solucionenlo gracias
- (2018-09-10) CRHISTIAN HERNAN BORRERO PRADA: muy bueno
- (2018-08-14) Motam Suresh: Developer, Its working properly.. I had been waiting for this application/ extension but now I got it.. Thank you dear
- (2018-07-05) Akash Khan: very useful
- (2017-11-15) Dennis Ng: Effective
- (2017-10-16) студія Malaron: класно
- (2017-10-12) vize: good mate :ok_hand:
- (2017-08-07) Muffet: Не работает!
- (2017-04-07) surekha hawaldar: ok
- (2017-03-07) Danh Thái Nguyễn: HELPFUL
- (2017-03-06) Josh Ricciardi: Nice! Working great so far. Easy to use and trust. Thank you
- (2017-02-23) Antone Thatcher: I tested this web filter addon. It does not work as it says it does. I happened to have another profanity filter extension call WebCensor running in my browser at the same time. I had disabled WebCensor and just this TinyFilter extension was running. It does not encrypt people's profanity. I saw all the bad words; then when I enabled WebCensor, the bad words became encrypted. This TinyFilter addon needs to be taken in for observation. However, it does block out websites that have pornography in them. You just type in the name of the website or even just type the word"porn" in the search bar and the page to that website blocks. This is what the page will show while running TinyFilter: "This page is unavailable due to policy restrictions. Detected: "porn" in the BODY of the document." That is great; but it will not encrypt the profanity people use on social media. I have to keep WebCensor enabled to filer the profanity. Please update TinyFilter, please.
- (2020-02-11, v:2016.11.1.1) Cristian Florescu: this page cannot be blocked :(
- (2020-01-01, v:2016.11.1.1) Sascha Mayr: Error message in the DevTools console
Hi, I am a web developer using your extension. Every time I load any page and check the JS console I get the following error: Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read property 'url' of null at Object.start (chrome-extension://hijnjfkkfccbdcgbbcdidhgfgfhiapib/content.js:32:43) at chrome-extension://hijnjfkkfccbdcgbbcdidhgfgfhiapib/content.js:243:16 Would it be possible to fix this or hide this message, it's quite confusing when I am trying to develop my own apps, thank you!
- (2019-12-18, v:2016.11.1.1) Kenneth Queen: Password forgotten
Hello - Would you please tell me what I need to do if I cannot remember the password used when I setup. Should I uninstall, then reinstall, or ? Thanks.
- (2019-12-04, v:2016.11.1.1) Tristen Smith: Won't block youtube
Tinyfilter will not block youtube. I've typed in youtube.com, www.youtube.com, http://www.youtube.com and http://youtube.com and saved the settings each time and it still won't block it. I've also confirmed that youtube.com is not listed under the trusted sites. What can I do to resolve this?
- (2019-03-26, v:2016.11.1.1) virus
a virus will not let me look up wikihow.
- (2019-03-08, v:2016.11.1.1) Dirky Jirky: websites are not being blocked
I have added multiple web sites to the block website list. However it is not blocking the sites. I have it set up the same way it used to be when it would block sites but I just added more sites and now it won't block the new sites. how do I fix this?
- (2019-01-29, v:2016.11.1.1) Steve Winkler: Password protect chrome history log
i am thinkibng of adding this extension for one of our children. 1 question, can i password protect the history in chrome? thanks my email is [email protected]
- (2018-11-09, v:2016.11.1.1) Franz Systems: Translate to Spanish, and a technical problem for report
El único problema, es que si la desactivas y la vuelves a activar, te toca volver a configurar todo. Pero del resto, está excelente! Me gustaría que se pudiera personalizar más y en español. The only problem is that if you turn it off and turn it back on, it's your turn to reconfigure everything. But of the rest, it's excellent! I'd like it to be more customizable and in Spanish.
- (2018-09-13, v:2016.11.1.1) worked just one time
it worked just one time.now it doesnt work and i can see what icould see before when i search some sites
- (2018-08-03, v:2016.11.1.1) IT is easy Solutions: password
Hi there, I want to add a password via gpo or centrally. How can i put and password on this extension for all my users in one time? thanks in advance for your answer.
- (2018-07-06, v:2016.11.1.1) Alexis de la Rosa: Recuperar contraseña
Como puedo recuperar la contraseña
- (2017-12-02, v:2016.11.1.1) michael kiely: download
tinyfilter will no download
- (2017-12-02, v:2016.11.1.1) michael kiely: download
tinyfilter will not download
- (2017-08-25, v:2016.11.1.1) Mister Eldo: Blocked keywords do not work
I have now added a few keywords in Hebrew language to the list of blocked keyords. However, websites with these keywords still open. For example: סקס (meaning "sex" in hebrew). Please advise ASAP.