Windscribe helps you mask your physical location, circumvent censorship, and block ads and trackers on websites you use every day
Windscribe is a VPN desktop application and proxy browser extension that work together to block ads, trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online. Free plan provides 10 GB of data per month (if you confirm your email address), and the Pro plan has unlimited data and access to servers in over 110 physical locations in 60 countries. Still not convinced? Perhaps this elegant list of features will convince you otherwise. * Stop tracking and browse privately Governments block content based on your location. Corporations track and sell your personal data. Add Windscribe VPN to your browser and take back control of your privacy. * Advanced Privacy Features Windscribe is not just a proxy extension. Take advantages of various privacy features like WebRTC blocking, location API spoofing, timezone spoofing, notification blocking and more! * Unlock geo-restricted content Windscribe VPN masks your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content in over 60 different countries. * Stop leaking personal information Prevent hackers from stealing your data while you use public WiFi, and block annoying advertisers from stalking you online. Just a VPN will not protect you from this. * Share Privacy with Others Use Secure.link next time you send anyone a link to anything and show how much tracking is actually happening on most websites. * No identifying logs Your privacy is a right. We don’t track you. We don't sell your data to marketers. We don’t keep logs that can deanonymize you. * Go beyond basic VPN protection For comprehensive privacy protection, use our desktop VPN and browser combo (they’re both free). -------------- Having issues with Windscribe VPN or want to suggest something? Send us a support ticket: https://windscribe.com/support/ticket
- (2020-01-18) TP K: This is a good vpn but it doesn't give enough free time. It kind of pressures u to get premium
- (2020-01-17) MOR ART: n ice
- (2020-01-17) William Kestel: Best VPN I've ever used, both for iPhone AND desktop. I feel safer on the internet with this VPN. Highly recommended to everyone. It's free, and it only benefits you!
- (2020-01-17) Gabi Feldstein: Excellent and smooth. Does exactly what it says!
- (2020-01-17) Compton McDonald: Excellent - there's nothing more positive I can say that hasn't already been said... !!
- (2020-01-17) Afiq Herdika Sulistya: Cool. Waiting for Windflix of SEA e.g. Singapore. It will be cooler if there are servers optimized for gaming.
- (2020-01-16) cyborg nemesys: naisssssss
- (2020-01-16) pRaVin a: very good
- (2020-01-16) 蕭名傑: 對於經常使用VPN的用戶非常友善
- (2020-01-16) Vonarian: Fast and secure with good plans.
- (2020-01-16) Иван Арчаков: Надежно работает и шикарные условия по увеличению квоты.
- (2020-01-16) Vyacheslav Kim: Супер удобно
- (2020-01-15) Minh Quang Phạm: cool stuff
- (2020-01-15) Rahul Rana: good
- (2020-01-14) Jerzy Antoniuk: Wszystko działa dobrze ,ale jest wykrywane przez strony jako adblock lub blokuje strone np. vod.tvp.pl. Tak nie mam żadnych zastrzeżeń.
- (2020-01-14) Peter Ståhl: Works great for me! Got it on my computer, web browser and my android phone. Sure there are some problems, but they are not much to worry about. As a previous user wrote, even when Windscribe is off, it can affect the Internet connection. It drops the connection sometimes, but very rarely. The speed has been both better and more stable lately. Limit of 10 gb / month only applies to free users, if you want more you have to pay for it and it obviously requires a registration of some kind. They have to get money to pay for equipment and also make a profit so no wonder it's not free.
- (2020-01-14) Kazuki Murikofu: Всё замечательно. Единственная претензия к тому, что после закрытия и повторного запуска браузера иконка расширения не сообщает о том, что впн всё ещё включён
- (2020-01-14) MopettyAF dipo: it's lovely, i totally enjoyed it.
- (2020-01-14) GreyGory Z.Carpenter: Cela fait 3, 4 ans que j'utilise Windscribe et j'en suis pleinement satisfait, j'ai testé une dizaine de VPN avant et c'est le plus efficace et le moins cher. En configurant son abonnement on peut ne payer que 2 $ par mois (1,80 e). Franchement c'est juste parfait. Thank you windscribe! You're the best ;-)
- (2020-01-14) Yousef Menesy: Great VPN, with updates occuring often!
- (2020-01-13) Nathan King: I love it so much
- (2020-01-13) Florian Deckert: The extensions is integrated very smoothly and works without problems.
- (2020-01-13) Valeriy Kholod: Отличный VPN, купил PRO и не жалею!
- (2020-01-13) Amos Mwaura: GOAT!
- (2020-01-13) Kasun Jayarathna: Simple and awesome service.
- (2017-10-12, v:2.3.2) Konstantinos Kostovasilis: Privacy Options
The privacy options keep reseting and I am unable to use some sites unless I remove windscribe or fix the settings. It used to work fine 2 weeks ago or so. Something with a new update maybe?
- (2017-10-08, v:2.2.3) Bergg Uscha: blocks any site..
..with a login request for https://de-004.staticcontent.com disabling windscribe returns the functionality What's the problem/solution?
- (2017-10-08, v:2.2.3) Christina Fraser: Blank Box
So frustrating,never had a problem before!
- (2017-10-05, v:2.2.3) Fiona Jansen: white drop down
Same as others, I cannot connect / use Windscribe since a few days as all I get is a blank square. Hope this gets sorted real fast!
- (2017-10-05, v:2.2.1) Monique Calabro: blank drop down
similar issues as mentioned - mac - chrome user - when clicking windscribe button to toggle settings it just comes up blank. Please fix!
- (2017-10-04, v:2.2.1) Antonin Bourdieu: Problem
I can't activate Windscribe. Actually, when I try to open the windscrib window, it remain a white window.
- (2017-10-04, v:2.2.1) heelo
my net work is not connecting with wind-scribe
- (2017-10-04, v:2.2.1) Tim Sperling: compatibility w/other extensions or just keeping up with the jones's?
hey guys youve given me multiple thorough one on one attention every time I needed anything so I wanted to ask you if you know of any definitely toxic combos that your app does not play well with? i also have had your desktop app and chrome add-on but as per our first talk I just let the pc desktop program do the work and then when ublock+adblock came out i added that to delete the 3 i had before on top of yours. ive never had perfect popup-free no-privacy alarms going off but lately every single far flung aspectof my online time has been suffering regularly and randomly alike and i have some good luck incognito no extensions some better normal, but slowdowns come amd go, repeatable but absurd glitches plague and keep me always fighting to the point i acually atarted using my cable tv, netflix, and prime access. any suggestions i just stream free videos and do the usual self-secretarial things online. much obliged though as always and for everyone else Im asking these kind folks because theyre always on top of the situation of the day sharpening the cuttig edge of the last frontier for us couch lovers and they still find time to drop everything to help a rusty old novice keep up with the pack. loyal happy user, tim.
- (2017-10-04, v:2.2.1) Gordon Bommer: no more chrome ws
strange, when i click on the windscribe button in chrome to activate the in-browser extension only a blank window opens. Windscribe works fine if I activate it in general from its own app.
- (2017-10-04, v:2.2.1) Chan En Ching: localhost
developing some frontend pages doing ajax call. But the adblocker is unable to whitelist localhost....