Blocks web ads and web activity trackers, helping your pages load faster and protecting your privacy.
Web Ad Blocker is the premier security and privacy application that blocks ads, trackers, and enhances your privacy by blocking companies that track your internet presence. Types of ads we block: - Pop-Ups (Fake Blue Screen & Microsoft Support) - Pop-Exit (When you try to close a website and they bombard you with ads) - Remarketing (Where they deliver thousands of targeted ads by seeing what you searched for) Types of trackers we block: - History (Where you have been on the internet) - Malicious (Trackers that try to trick you into doing something) - Personal Identifiable Information (We mask any information that could be used to identity you) With Web Ad Blocker, you get: - Unlimited Ad Blocking - Continuous Updates to Filters and Applications - Licenses for up to 3 Devices - US-Based Customer Service Web Ad Blocker is a US-based business that only develops and deploys applications that enhances the user experience on PCs and Macs. All of our applications are built and maintained right here in Pensacola, FL.
- (2020-08-07) mary edwards: well I did have ad remover for 1 yr now I'm trying to renew an they took my 9.99 free and the service it worked for an hour then it stopped working it says license expired the same day I paid to for another year....I've went round and round with customer service.....I did everything they said to do uninstall/re install....go to settings enter license key which does not take......this product went from being great to a total headache now it just sucks
- (2020-07-19) Robert Knudson: We,ll see
- (2020-02-25) carlos fonseca: extension works nice. but won't block Facebook ads. works great everywhere else!
- (2020-02-17) lynn rick: Delighted to have the additional tech support from Andrew. I'm impressed with Web Ad Blocker and their concern for their customers. The diagnostic and Andrew's suggestions have helped both me and my husband.
- (2020-01-29) Sirio Adler: This adblocker works great!! It's been able to block all my pre-existing ads on the sites that I visit the most!!
- (2020-01-17) Cahlin D.: Great! I was having problems with fake Microsoft ads when I went on Facebook and this stopped the problem completely. Very happy.
- (2019-05-28) Bill Nelson: It's simple and easy to use. I even forget that it's running. The pop-ups are gone and my pages load faster.
- (2019-03-15) Peter Andrews: Simple yet elegant app that stopped all those annoying ads from popping up all over. Couldn't beat the price either.
- (2020-03-17, v:2.0.5) Jack Kenner: Activation
Can not activate. Can not find settings would like a refund
- (2020-03-17, v:2.0.5) Sandra McJunkin: INSTALLATION?
I CAN NOT INSTALL ON MY WINDOWS 7 SONY. I'VE LOST MY PATIENCE; CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION & REFUND MONEY.
- (2020-03-13, v:2.0.5) Margaret Huyck: Installing adblocker
I cannot find the button to install this new program.
- (2020-03-11, v:2.0.5) Howard Hoehn: AD Blocker license INT1-JTV2-RHKX-1BPG-8160
Tried to click on SETTINGS, as directed, but was not able to. Please fix this problem
- (2020-02-02, v:2.0.5) Installing adblocker
I went to settings. I have no tab to install the program there. please contact me to straighten this out.
- (2020-01-18, v:2.0.5) Jennifer Wright: License transfer
Since Windows 7 has been discontinued by Microsoft, can I transfer my current license to my Windows 10 computer?
- (2019-12-18, v:2.0.5) Peter Andrews: Windows XP & 7
I have two older computers that I use for research at the university. I was wondering if this software will block these annoying ads I keep getting on my older computer. TIA
- (2019-11-19, v:2.0.2) susu1946: What is the price?
No mention of cost in advertisement for this ad blocker. Added the app and see I have a 7 day "free trial". What is the cost after the 7 days? I consider this ad to be a "bait and switch". Cost should be up front
- (2019-11-12, v:2.0.2) Robert Sheremeta: Web ad blocker
How do I install it? No button (add to chrome)
- (2019-09-23, v:1.18.8) David K Inocencio: SPAM
Will this product reduce or maybe stop all of the Spam I get ? an how will my system know an email I may have wanted an was accidentally sent to my Spam file?
- (2019-05-12, v:1.18.6) steve flower: subscription was bought without steve flowers permission
please cancel steven p. flower subscription now thank you