Protect your family from offensive content and sex-adult sites. Tiny WebFilter PRO is the best Anti-Porn (Parental Control) addon.
TinyFilter is a light-weight and FREE web content filtering application which monitors browser activities and blocks inappropriate or offensive content. "TINY WEBFILTER PRO" also provides password to unlock the filtering function so it will definitely keeps your family member especially your kids safe while surfing the internet. The extension helps you fully customize your filtering preferences and sensitivity settings so that any inappropriate or offensive content is filtered. We are very proud of our product and are very happy that is helping protect children, teens and adults from inappropriate content on the Internet. We're confident that you will agree that "Tiny Web Filter (Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" is the most simple and effective extension for filtering inappropriate content. [+] General features: - All content filtering features and settings - Pre-defined filtering rules for pornographic content - Mode selection - Auto-enable preference setting - Sensitivity settings - Alert settings to control how much detail is provided about the blocked content (protect innocent eyes) - Ability to add custom filtering keywords - Ability to add sites to the list of blocked sites or trusted sites - Password protected. - Temporarily allow a website. [+] Anti features: - Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website - Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana - Anti online games to block the popular game related website - Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums - Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com - Anti spyware and virus web site - Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software - Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet [+] The following security categories are supported in the blocking setup. 1. Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds 2. Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity 3. Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana 4. Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage 5. Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable 6. Online gaming sites 7. Online sites used as proxy server 8. Sites used for spamming 9. Social-networking, dating and media streaming [+] Filter settings / configuration 1. Click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Options ..." Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find "Tiny Filter" addon 3. Click the "options" button for "Tiny Filter" addon 4. Enjoy building your own security profile 5. After everything is done, click "Save" to make new policy effect [+] How to uninstall: 1. Right click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Uninstall" Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find the entrance for "Tiny Filter" 3. Select uninstall link to uninstall it. [+] Terms and Conditions Use "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" at your own risk, it comes with no warranty or guarantee, neither explicit or implicit towards functionality or usability. The author shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused by its use. By downloading and installing "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)", you agree to these terms. More details: http://addtochrome.com/tinyfilter-web-content-filtering/ Visit our website for more userful browser exensions: http://addtochrome.com
- (2020-04-12) Yves Armel: very good i like it
- (2020-04-12) muy útil
- (2020-04-08) Carlos Ernesto: okey
- (2020-04-07) J P: It can detect almost any website.
- (2020-04-07) Justin Fothe: Works like it says it does. Well worth downloading. You can even enable password setup by ticking the box and entering whatever password you think of for this extension and then clicking on the orange "OK" button. No website account sign up required either which makes this extension even nicer.
- (2020-04-07) Asher Morton: Very useful so far, however I am concerned as when I opened Chrome on a different device (but logged into the same account), the settings for the filter were different to those on my usual device - does this mean it only works on the device you installed it on??
- (2020-04-07) Claudia Marcela Montaña Mejia: muy facil
- (2020-04-06) Cliff: the best blocker out there
- (2020-04-04) Goblinkiller: This is an awesome. One of my favorite features is the redirect. I set it up so anytime I go looking for porn it will redirect to something else and take my mind off it. Now one issue is the incognito. If I go icognito, porn will work just fine.
- (2020-04-04) freddy bautista: esta si que es buena, el resto no sirve.
- (2020-03-27) KIrito_Oficial: Sencillo
- (2020-03-27) Mr WOLFAM: good
- (2020-03-26) Frost_ dgt593: Perfetto fa il suo dovere
- (2020-03-24) gamer samer: finally a filter that blocks google chrome images from porn !!! Thanks!
- (2020-03-18) Guillermo Lacle: thank u !!
- (2020-03-18) Víctor Hernández: super
- (2020-03-15) Sebastian R L C: Great extension. Does exactly what it says it will do. Thank you 🙂
- (2020-03-11) Shahrukh Knight-99: Work for me,
- (2020-03-10) mohamed: ممتاز جدا جدا
- (2020-03-07) Gabriele Turco: Utilissima questa estensione
- (2020-03-07) Jeff HJ.: Nice job!
- (2020-03-04) ANURAG SINGH: nice work
- (2020-03-02) Habibu Nurudeen: Its a really good extension to use, it gives you the power to filter through all that you do not want to see on your screen
- (2020-02-28) Long Lê Văn Hoàng: tuyệt
- (2020-02-25) school tlm: no hay que hacer nada mas que agregarlo lo sugiero
- (2020-05-19, v:2016.11.1.2) miguel pedro ramos fonseca: The blocking of NoFap.com
Hello. As soon as I installed this extension, I noticed it also blocks nofap.com. In case you don't know, NoFap is an anti-porn and anti-masturbation community (a category in which many of the extension's users fit in). I'd suggest taking a look at the website, and consider adding it to the "Trusted Sites" tab. Miguel Ramos Fonseca.
- (2020-05-11, v:2016.11.1.2) Quest Meyer: Hey guys,.I would love an application version of this
Hey there, I don't know how difficult it would be to create an application version of this. The extension version is too easy to uninstall. I've used a bunch of the other paid porn blockers out there, and NONE of them come close to what this is capable of doing. They all try to block by URL, and none of them understand how many URLS for porn are out there. The way this extension lets me block by keyword inside the site has consistantly prevented me from loading adult content for as long as I've had it. It works great. the problem is that it's too easy to uninstall as an extension. I need it in an app form, so I can use it with Freedom to make it impoissible to uninstall. I'm willing to pay for this, at this point most other paid porn blockers have failed me completely within the first day. I'd probably even pay a subscription for this. Please let me know how difficult it might be, I think you might be able to find a lot of other customers for this as well, and I could explain very clearly what you offer that none of these paid programs have. It might make you guys some money, and I really need a solution.
- (2020-04-27, v:2016.11.1.2) Fizzy Water: Blocked sites aren't blocked
Any site I block is still visible, the block site option does nothing (blocking keywords does work).
- (2020-02-09, v:2016.11.1.2) Marvin Crosby Jr: No longer works.
I've had this app for awhile and it worked very well. Now, however, it no longer blocks any sites.
- (2020-01-20, v:2016.11.1.2) Manucari Sarvasize: qurdebisgan modeis es sityva
shig xo ar gaq moxseni bloki saits
- (2020-01-13, v:2016.11.1.2) Lucian Andries: 2 Suggestions:
-Please add the option to Import/Export the settings and lists. -For the Password, please add the "hint" option, in case we forget it.
- (2019-09-25, v:2016.11.1.2) Samuel Wilhelm: Uninstall
I love your product, however I've realized I can simply click "unistall from Chrome" and it goes away. Is there a way to take away the unistall option?
- (2019-09-07, v:2016.11.1.2) JoseLoq Real: No se
¿Esta extension es confiable?
- (2019-09-05, v:2016.11.1.2) Matt Carlson: Not blocking image
I have things set up so the filter blocks sites for my son... however there is one image that keeps popping up on his browser. I have explicitly blocked that web site, but somehow that image is getting through... nothing else from that site... is there some sort of cache somewhere that's not blocking?
- (2019-06-22, v:2016.11.1.2) Jennifer Shropshire: Lost password
I have lost the password is there any way to reset the password? Please let me know! Thanks!
- (2019-06-08, v:2016.11.1.2) Sialao Mobley: Update URL
I am setting a policy in my computer's registry to protect this extension from being uninstalled or deactivated. Would you know the update URL? It should point to an Update Manifest XML document. Thank you!
- (2019-06-06, v:2016.11.1.2) NPH Nirmol Hridoy: Can it will run in Androi?
Can i used it on Androi?
- (2019-05-13, v:2016.11.1.2) Jack Day: can this be used in the incognito mode?
when i go to the incognito mode i can get around the filter. Not good
- (2019-03-06, v:2016.11.1.2) Pamela Valdivia salas: falla
no puedo desbloquear un sitio web
- (2019-03-06, v:2016.11.1.2) Manuel Frigerio: potentially acquiring Tiny WebFilter
Hi, do you have any interest in selling Tiny Webfilter? Cheers, Manuel
- (2019-02-21, v:2016.11.1.2) raul cn90: Export config
Hi. I'd like to export the settings made from my PC to another, but I can not find a way. I mean, if in a computer block, "Facebook, dogs and cookies" pass those blocked words to another computer.