Block porn sites and protect your child from adult content. Best Anti-porn addon on the store.
This browser add-on blocks more pornography than any other software solution. Like any software, it's not perfect, but it is the best. And we released a software update recently to fix some outstanding bugs that were reported in some of the comments. The only add-on with multiple settings. And the only add-on to block adult content across social media sites like Twitter, Dailymotion and Facebook. 🛠 EASY TO USE SETTINGS 🚫 SAFE BROWSING This option comes with two settings - "Strong" and "Extra Strong". ★★★★★ EXTRA STRONG (recommended) blocks over 10 billion pages of adult content. Enforces SafeSearch on YouTube. It also automatically removes search results that contain links to pornography. ★★★ STRONG is for adults who wish to have complete access to the open web while blocking pornography. This setting does not automatically remove search results that contain links to pornography - but the software does block access to them. 🚫 JUST FOR KIDS This setting allows you to block access to the entire Web except for your own white list - it's extremely easy to setup and can be updated at anytime. 🔐 FEATURES ★ Right-click to hide the MetaCert icon on the toolbar. ★ Automatically removes search results that contain links to pornography. ★ Filters for sites such as Dailymotion and YouTube. ★ Blocks 10 billion+ million pages of pornography ★ XXX images removed from image search results. ★ You can enable proxy blocking so others can't circumvent the software. 🔛 When a setting is "ON" it means blocking is enabled. If you have any questions please email [email protected] Come ask questions in our group on Telegram and engage with thousands of community members t.me/metacert
- (2020-07-01) Alejandro Dominguez: I having problems login in it keeps ending back to the main log in and tried to reset my password and i never recived any notifications to change my password and it seems that it disable itself I don't know how.
- (2020-03-16) André Valverde [gomedia.pt]: Not kid safe!! I enabled safe browsing and tested it the most basic way with xxx.com and it opens the website!!! Enabled just for kids and tested gmail.com and it displays the block page with a title "Pornography ... " the content "Adult Content". I consider this inapropriate por children safety, it is more suggestive than safe. Kids shouldn't need to read this words. I suggest something safe and not suggestive like "blocked content".
- (2020-02-15) Sandy Andress: Tried to use the Just For Kids option to limit browsing to one website. It doesn't work. Typing anything in the address bar will do a search and the search list shows, including pictures. This extension will block going to the websites with the link in the search list, but the search list can show porn images and bad language. Is there a way to hide the address bar, back buttons, menu, etc?
- (2019-04-04) Awie Shen: It seems to be working fine, tq
- (2019-03-06) Bamba Abdoul Cheick: très bon et en plus il y'a possibilité de le faire fonctionner en mode navigateur privé
- (2018-12-03) Micah Wong: when i used bing on chrome, anything i searched showed up as blocked content. even just a single letter such as "j" is blocked.
- (2018-10-19) Tasha Coffman: It won't let me register making the whole thing moot. I enter my email, choose a password, get a load screen and then it takes me right back to the resister page. Tried the login in case it was a fluke, checked my email. Nothing. Chrome is up to date so I'm not sure where the issue is. Uninstalling and looking for something else.
- (2018-10-09) Blair Cox: Login didn't work on three different machines. Guess it's made for kids with zero knowledge of computers as it has no protection from being disabled. I wasn't able to ever load the configuration panel, but tried a test to see if it had defaults running. Navigating to an adult only site, it loaded the entire page and took a few seconds before blocking. Not sure how this product is top rated. Looks to be just Marketing BS. If you're a parent, find a better product.
- (2018-01-22) Tho Pham Ngoc: ok. thank you
- (2017-12-29) antono philipi: this is review helpful
- (2017-12-10) Wooden Spoon: it sucks i can even look at redit without it coming up.
- (2017-06-07) Kurd Data: It is awesome :)
- (2017-05-31) Nelly Karina: Es buena, pero últimamente ha bloqueado páginas que uso, como los resultados de búsqueda de Facebook y a pesar de que he puesto que es un error, la página para reportar los errores está deshabilitada.
- (2017-05-17) Mercy: It is awful you can still search and go to anything that is blocked it may remove some and allow some even if it is on extra strong for kids so i suggest kasperksy kids parental controls just sign up download setup the children profile and the parent profile then your done super duper easy
- (2017-05-10) Daniel Prestwood: If you're kid has half a brain they can right click the shield and remove the extension without having to even login...That's beyond useless guys.
- (2017-05-03) Raymond Viscito: Works great will put your mind at ease when kids are online
- (2017-01-11) Amy Smith: I found that content was being allowed regardless of how I set it. My son came across youtube videos which metacert did not seem to be able to do anything about. This extension needs a lot of work.
- (2017-01-04) Nezar Zina: ممتاز
- (2016-11-30) Rodrigues Anthnony: Is there a way to block specific websites? It seems to block all pornographic websites, however there are still some that seem to be able to be bypassed through google search. Please email me with answer @support_team
- (2016-11-02) Filter only blocks sites on first attempt. If you search again right away it lets you in. That is not the point of a parental control.
- (2016-10-29) Arkan faiza Tengamo: semoga aman dr iklan yg gak benar
- (2016-10-26) Riska Fedelia: semoga iklan iklan yang tidak sopan ga muncul di browser saya lagi
- (2016-10-08) Charlotte: I can still search slit wrist even after disabling suicide
- (2016-09-17) Fadill Cahayaabadi: good
- (2016-09-10) Giorgio Tassinari: used to nofap challenge almost 30 days now! nicely done! thanks for that
- (2019-01-28, v:0.10.18) נדב שוקרי: kids zone issue
we inserted a list of addresses into the white list, and enable the filter (kids only) and when we tried to open those pages that in the white list, it throw me to google page and we cannot do there nothing.
- (2018-10-30, v:0.10.11) Vu Smyth: Can't log in
The log in doesnt work neither does the reset. is there an update we dont know?
- (2018-10-24, v:0.10.11) Sarah Huff: Login not working and password reset email not coming through
I am trying to log in to add a website to the white list. It just sits for a while and then asks for the password again (and I'm using the correct password). I got tired of that and clicked to have an email sent to reset the password. It's been over half an hour and no email has been received. I checked spam and everything.
- (2018-10-23, v:0.10.11) Jason Wach: Password Reset
I'm not getting the password reset email. I'm not able to change or delete any items on the whitelist of my daughters chromebook.
- (2018-09-23, v:0.10.11) how do i download software?
need parental control software for young child. How do I download it? Thank you.
- (2018-05-14, v:0.10.11) Child deletes the extension
My child just goes into settings on chromebook and clicks on extensions to delete your extension. How do I stop this?
- (2017-06-30, v:0.10.11) Agung Styawan: Tidak bisa login
Kenapa saya tidak bisa login ataupun dengan reset password (lupa password) tetapi ada dikode yang masuk ke email saya
- (2017-05-17, v:0.10.11) Mercy: will block some but not all
it will block some but not all i tested it myself i blocked porn and some other things but when i search porn it removes some websites and allows some even on extra strong
- (2017-05-03, v:0.10.11) Raymond Viscito: Cell phone
Do you have a ETA as when this will be out for Android phones
- (2017-04-06, v:0.10.11) Erin Liu: Smart phone
Does it work on Androids?