TinyFilter is the best free Adult Blocker (Parental Control) addon that blocks access to porn sites (adult content, pornography).
TinyFilter is a light-weight and FREE web content filtering application which monitors browser activities and blocks inappropriate or offensive content. "TINY WEBFILTER PRO" also provides password to unlock the filtering function so it will definitely keeps your family member especially your kids safe while surfing the internet. The extension helps you fully customize your filtering preferences and sensitivity settings so that any inappropriate or offensive content is filtered. We are very proud of our product and are very happy that is helping protect children, teens and adults from inappropriate content on the Internet. We're confident that you will agree that "Tiny Web Filter (Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" is the most simple and effective extension for filtering inappropriate content. [+] General features: - All content filtering features and settings - Pre-defined filtering rules for pornographic content - Mode selection - Auto-enable preference setting - Sensitivity settings - Alert settings to control how much detail is provided about the blocked content (protect innocent eyes) - Ability to add custom filtering keywords - Ability to add sites to the list of blocked sites or trusted sites - Password protected. - Temporarily allow a website. [+] Anti features: - Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website - Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana - Anti online games to block the popular game related website - Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums - Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com - Anti spyware and virus web site - Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software - Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet [+] The following security categories are supported in the blocking setup. 1. Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds 2. Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity 3. Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana 4. Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage 5. Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable 6. Online gaming sites 7. Online sites used as proxy server 8. Sites used for spamming 9. Social-networking, dating and media streaming [+] Filter settings / configuration 1. Click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Options ..." Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find "Tiny Filter" addon 3. Click the "options" button for "Tiny Filter" addon 4. Enjoy building your own security profile 5. After everything is done, click "Save" to make new policy effect [+] How to uninstall: 1. Right click the top right "Tiny Filter" icon 2. Select "Uninstall" Or 1. In your chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions, or setup -> Tool -> Extensions 2. In the extension page, find the entrance for "Tiny Filter" 3. Select uninstall link to uninstall it. [+] Terms and Conditions Use "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)" at your own risk, it comes with no warranty or guarantee, neither explicit or implicit towards functionality or usability. The author shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused by its use. By downloading and installing "TinyFilter (Web Filter + Adult Blocker + Parental Control)", you agree to these terms. More details: http://addtochrome.com/tinyfilter-web-content-filtering/ Visit our website for more userful browser exensions: http://addtochrome.com
- (2020-07-08) Sarah McClurg: Does not work
- (2020-07-08) Andrea Poveda: Facil de usar
- (2020-07-04) Pilar Astengo: BRUTAL
- (2020-06-29) gaboymafe ochoa agudelo: Me gusto
- (2020-06-28) Ian Rojas: Mejorar en el aspecto del modo incógnito.
- (2020-04-10) K Hamilton: DOES NOT WORK AT ALL! total waste of time.
- (2020-04-07) Raul O. Lopez: muy bueno pero si navegas de incognito no funciona , facil de configurar
- (2020-03-16) Gowtham K: its very useful.....no fap....
- (2020-03-15) Lison Blain: Fonctionne bien, et c'est une qualité que beaucoup n'ont pas.
- (2020-03-12) Onça de Asas: The one that worked the best for me.
- (2020-03-01) Caleborg: I don't know if it blocks porn or not. I didn't try to find out. But what it DOES do, is reload whatever website you are on 10 times per second, making it impossible to enjoy things like youtube, and also preventing you from trying to look in the settings to fix it, because it keeps reloading you out of the settings. I want to stop watching porn but things like this just make it so hard!
- (2020-02-22) Kekkei Genkai: simple and easy
- (2020-02-08) Marko Antero Rovio: ITS SO GOOD LIKE LITTERLY I TRIED TO GO TO PORNHUB THEN IT SAID UNAVALIBLE SITE AMAZING
- (2020-01-27) Dewdew2547TH - ว่างจัด Project: Good
- (2020-01-25) Mike Melvyn: This extension makes me happy because I want to block the bad websites
- (2020-01-04) Elijah Owino: The best to control children.
- (2019-12-13) Ian Richards for Judge: great job
- (2019-12-01) Naluso: Super! Ja, es braucht ein bisschen um die funktionen zu verstehen, aber sobald man versteht wie es funktioniert kann man vieles machen. Ich zum beispiel filtere Wörter wie z.B. nudity, nudes, etc. und wenn es sie findet (bis jetzt noch immer) dann redirecte ich auf eine von mir gewünschten seite! 5 Sterne von mir echt top! :)
- (2019-11-25) waleed shabaz: is relya work
- (2019-11-05) Isobel V: Simpel , goed, bedankt aan de makers! Top
- (2019-10-19) yaar shelli: great app working perfectly
- (2019-10-15) Nick Gang: Works great! caught grand kids looking at things they shouldn't be on the internet. Installed this chrome extension and it works 100%. Thanks!
- (2019-09-21) Paul Dupond: ne fonctionne juste pas ... vous ajouter un site dans la bloc liste et il demeure accessible. Lamentable ... et ça se prétend développeur
- (2019-09-21) arturo soto: Hola, lo importante es que cumple su objetivo específico, de bloquear en forma automática las páginas web de contenido pornográfico.
- (2019-09-01) Isnaini Abdillah: Nice web filter. Hope can block more deeply.. :)
- (2020-07-07, v:2016.11.1.1) Aaron Brown: Unable to Block Twitter
Hi. I have been trying to block Twitter using this extension and have had no success. I have blocked as a website and keyword, but nothing works. Any suggestions? Thank you.
- (2020-06-23, v:2016.11.1.1) Gerry Polk: Preventing Uninstall
Is there a way to prevent the extension from being uninstalled without a password?
- (2020-06-18, v:2016.11.1.1) lucio rivolti: password
set a password but then i can remove bloksites and keyword can i set a password to set optio
- (2020-05-07, v:2016.11.1.1) Asa Orgad: will you be able to develop same thing just for android?
will you be able to develop same thing just for android?
- (2020-04-06, v:2016.11.1.1) Jaclyn Pinnell: Block sites
Hello, my daughters have Chromebooks from school, and I want to block YouTube. I've added the site youtube.com in the blocked list, and also went to YouTube and selected "Block this site" in the extension, but neither works - YouTube still loads just fine. Please help.
- (2020-03-20, v:2016.11.1.1) Vannessa Andrade-Afram: I want to install for my kids Chromebooks, They brought the Chromebooks form school
Hi, As you know due to Corona virus everyone is at home, my kids borrow Chromebooks from school, but we were told that they are not "access to adult websites" because the filter only works at the school. How can set up for 2 or more Chromebooks with the same policy at the same time. Thank you,
- (2020-01-13, v:2016.11.1.1) Robert Rubovits: Incognito Mode
Does this block someone from using Incognito Mode?
- (2019-06-11, v:2016.11.1.1) Kate Jeske: it won't block youtube
I added "youtube" and "youtube.com" As site blocks, and it won't block them
- (2019-02-14, v:2016.11.1.1) A Couple of Issues
How can I prevent someone from switching off the app without a password? When I add keywords to block it does not remember them. How can I get the app to remember keywords that I put in?
- (2018-06-21, v:2016.11.1.1) tim masters: uninstall
I attempted to install this on a chromebook. When I try to check my email, it is blocked by this program. But, when I go to chrome: extensions it is not listed. I never got a chance to set a password, decide on the maturity level, or anything. Now I can't even uninstall it because it is not in the extensions.
- (2018-05-31, v:2016.11.1.1) Omero Torres: video
can not load video
- (2018-04-26, v:2016.11.1.1) Patrick J. Power: Firefox addon request
this works perfect in Chrome. however Chrome for Android doesnt have the ability to add extensions. Firefox allows on both Windows and Android. Would love to see this added to a FireFox Addon so it can be utilized in Android and Windows.
- (2018-02-15, v:2016.11.1.1) Frère Thomas de la Croix: webfilter sur youtube
J'ai remarqué que le filtre ne marche pas sur youtube lorsuq'on ne réactualise pas la page. On peut avoir alors accès à toutes les vidéos de youtube. comment remédier à cela?
- (2017-09-10, v:2016.11.1.1) Anne Blakemore: forgot my password
I forgot my password
- (2017-09-03, v:2016.11.1.1) Sanjay Motwani: how can i make sure it can't be uninstalled?
can you tell me exactly how i can add this extension to chrome's extension force list so that it cannot be uninstalled? otherwise it defeats the purpose of having this extension.
- (2017-08-09, v:2016.11.1.1) Josh Moot: locking extension
is there a way to lock the extension? it seems exceedingly pointless if all the kids have to do is right click and remove the extension from chrome, using the supervisory account doesnt carry the extensions over to other profiles
- (2017-05-23, v:2016.11.1.1) AriesaAriesa Hello: [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]HUAWEi-Add-Apps-Time-Google-Microsoft-account-Window-Phone Arena.Ariesa - Phone News, R
[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]HUAWEi-Add-Apps-Time-Google-Microsoft-account-Window-Phone Arena.Ariesa - Phone News, Reviews-Cannot.Play.Video-microsoft-phonearena-Chrome-Chrome Web Store - Extensions