Sort YouTube™ comments by most liked and search all comments
This extension provides a small popup window that lists all comments in the YouTube™ video by their number of likes, instead of using the "Top Comments" relevancy based algorithm that Youtube™ itself uses. It also provides a feature to search through all comments instead of being forced to wait for them all to load when you want to use Ctrl+F. New: Alt+C is now a shortcut to open the extension!
- (2022-11-15) phir: Love the extension. Can you pls make it work with Community tab posts as well?
- (2022-07-01) ĐHAK: Stop working when there are more than 10.000 comments, what is the point?
- (2022-06-25) TEX754: Good, but very lacking. Doesn't show responses to comments, small addon window, doesn't save uploaded comments and starts from scratch when the upload is interrupted. If anyone is interested in a better solution, I found the "youtube comment search" addon that does everything better, and it is also built into the youtube interface.
- (2022-05-21) Mlg Pro: gets API blocked after 2899 comments most of the time
- (2022-04-18) Ndi: * If the popup closes, it re-gets all comments. No caching. If anything takes focus it restarts the process. * Has a way to filter/search but not sort. I know, it's called "top comments", but it's a missed opportunity, it could be most upvotes, most replies, sort direction. * Keeps me up to date with the dev's political views. Unfortunately, I'm starting to get real tired of addons opening tabs, changing my buttons and prompting for donations while I'm trying to watch a video. Noticed I still had this installed while cleaning up my addon list. Was OK, changed to a flag, hid the button, forgot it was there.
- (2022-03-09) 幸: great extension! if i could point out one thing, maybe please add an option to open the comments in a new tab? because now the loaded comments disappear when switching tabs/windows
- (2022-03-04) logan stone: Modding: Manage extensions -> copy ID -> search ID in your computer for the extensions folder -> duplicate the normal icon -> replace the 3 with "yatc_ua.png" versions I used the extension to find a comment to see if my comment was appearing but Google eventually fixed it where I could only comment in mobile view.
- (2022-02-23) facu senn: I love it, but after using it one time on one video with 2500 comments i cant do it again, i have to remove the extension and install it again
- (2022-02-16) 발키리: 한국인데도 잘 작동하네요! 유투브의 이상한 정렬보다 100배 낫다고 생각합니다 감사드립니다
- (2022-02-13) Ahmad Tamanna: It is a top notch extension but I wish there was dark mode option.
- (2021-12-23) eating popcorn: love the extension but it would be great if you could specify how many comments you want to fetch, sometimes there are like 50k comments in a video and i only want to fetch for example 1k
- (2021-12-18) Galvatron102: Design sucks but at least it works
- (2021-12-15) Yann: hi pundo 🐼
- (2021-12-15) Elena Torre: Sooo useful! Youtube's sorting algorithms is very annoying.
- (2021-08-27) Robert Denby: This is a brilliant extension that saves so much time and frustration! As a coder, I have a few suggestions to make but if you're reading the reviews to simply figure out if this is worth installing, the short answer is "YES, ABSOLUTELY!" I'd like to respectfully submit a few bug fixes and features that would instantly rocket the extension to five stars. 1) When the extension encounters an error (like the one shown below), it should not have to start over from scratch to reload all the comments. 6 or 7 minutes into the fetching process and then having to start over is a little frustrating. "The API server failed to successfully process the request. While this can be a transient error, it usually indicates that the request's input is invalid. Check the structure of the commentThread resource in the request body to ensure that it is valid." 2) In the interest of saving time, there should be an option to begin pre-fetching the comments as soon as the page loads. 3) Once started, the fetching process should continue in the background until completion. As it is, you cannot use the same browser instance or click on anything within that instance while the extension is fetching. If you intentionally or accidentally change the focus, it stops and you have to start over from scratch. 4) There should be an option to stop the fetching before it is complete and be able to use what has already been loaded. When I've got 200,000+ comments on a video, sometimes I just want to stop it early and be able to search whatever has been pulled so far. 5) Once the fetching process is complete, the greyed-out button still says "Working..." It should change to "Complete" for the sake of clarity. When I first used the extension, I thought it was just locking up at the end of the process and never pulling down the last of the comments. 6) There should be an option to only filter after you've pressed "Enter" in the search box. At present, it apparently tries to automatically filter comments after every single character you type. When there are a huge number of comments, this functionality produces a great deal of lag with every character you type. 7) When the filtering process is running, the "Working..." status on the button should change to "Filtering..." and when it's complete, it should change to "Complete." Searching through huge numbers of comments can take time and the user should know it's not locked up or crashed but that it's still filtering. 8) It would be nice to know roughly how long you'll have to wait on the fetching process. Next to the number showing how many comments have been retrieved so far, it should display the total number of comments on the current video. (As mentioned in #3, if you try to scroll down to see the number of total comments yourself, it resets the fetching process.) 9) This is more trivial but it would be great to have an option that allows you to sort comments by the number of replies they have. Sometimes I'd like to see the comments that provoke the most conversation. Please don't take these suggestions as a complaint of any kind! You've done a marvelous job on this extension and while the above items would be awesome, it's still absolutely fantastic in its current state! GREAT WORK!
- (2021-07-27) Danny Foster: awesome, keep it going bro
- (2021-06-01) Sadi Cenin Lordoz: It is as fast as the fetch mechanism of Youtube itself provide for the developer so ignore the "slow" comments. Of course there may be some missing features but who cares, this extension is a rebellion against the tyranny of Youtube :) Thank you man, great job.
- (2021-05-26) Quân Cờ Đen: can u make it available for youtube post? it works, but only with videos
- (2021-03-27) Zifebort (Enje): Love it! I also have extension that similar with this and it's good too.. But they're can't show the like and just showing the reply preview~ (so I use both of it) btw it's will be great if this extension have shortcut.. because I usually use keyboard than mouse..
- (2021-02-24) Christopher Reid: Bro this plugin has literally made my life so much better! Everything works as advertised and it makes things incredibly easy to search specific comments from people, words etc and see the top comment accurately. It's also really not that slow it sorts through thousands of comments in literally 20 seconds...a truly invaluable resource to have especially when holding giveaways in your comment section!
- (2021-02-04) Ariana Nightshade: Can't image Youtube without this extension, absolutely brilliant. Simple and effective design.
- (2021-02-04) Wassil Choujaâ: Great extension ! I would make it 5 when the script execute itself in the background because when a click somewhere else, it stops completly :/
- (2021-01-27) Volk Born: Is it possible to add a number of replies near comment? So you could find if its a heated section
- (2021-01-10) 淺月深嵐: 希望可以用來搜尋時間戳記
- (2020-12-05) Jonas: Thank you for blessing us with this amazing extension!
- (2020-11-27) Cris Bg: For the sole purpose of seeing all the comments faster and sorted than scrolling through them, works fine! Six things that will make it much much better: 1.enable the filtering before loading all the comments! this means that you do the comment search with filtering before showing it in the extension. this is the most important one, very useful, i mainly want to load a bunch of comments just to search for a key word that is my interest most of the time; 2.add a 'pause' button so that you can at least read the few 'thousand comments that already got loaded from a video that maybe has 100k comments, so that you don't have to wait 10minutes for all of them to load. or even better directly show each batch of 100 messages that your API calls got(i see that you load 100 messages at a time) and meanwhile the comments loading should still run in the background; 3.add a 'continue' button so that it will not start all over again in loading all the comments after a 'pause' (if implemented); 4.use short lived cache/keep the comments already loaded in memory/cache while the page still is loaded, and re-open the cached comments when click-ing on the extension icon the 2'dn time; 5.make the 100 comments batch loading configurable(although i guess you are limited by the API ?) 6.make the option of sorting by no of likes configurable, or even better add a checkbox to the search, and for each batch of 100 messages received, update the whole sorting(or even better add a message telling the user that there are more comments updated to sort through and let the user click-to-confirm he accepts the sorting to be re-done). although i would not mind to continuously see comments getting loaded and rearranging themselves based on likes counts until i hit a "pause" button Thanks! keep up the good work!
- (2020-11-10) Nikita Sharapov: Jesus, thank you for making this. The entitlement of other revivers is astounding.
- (2020-10-31) Hunter_ Predator: good but slow
- (2020-10-06) me irl: Its good but bit slow when there are a lot of comments
- (2020-07-14) ilmu011: No idea how I am supposed to use this.
- (2020-04-16) Георгий: Amazing thing, thank you.
- (2020-04-06) Em M: It works pretty well. Although I don't like that the moment you click anywhere else on the screen it goes away and you have to refetch the comments. That's a little annoying, but overall a good and useful extension. Thanks for making this since youtube's algorithm is nonsense.
- (2019-08-17) Phuong Tran: Not work
- (2022-04-08, v:1.3) Jonathon Rios: Hard to see colors
In dark mode, being able to read the dark blue timestamp on the dark background is very difficult. I suggest having hyperlinks a different color when in dark mode for legibility.
- (2021-05-26, v:1.2) Joker: New comments
New comments are not added
- (2021-05-21, v:1.2) Joker: Comments +
1. Pin popup. 2. Filter comment + Filter replies to comment