Purge objects from Akamai Network
Akamai purge client that uses OpenAPI to clear cache from Akamai network. Supports Akamai's both fast and legacy Purge. Extension will create contextmenu, right click on image or any Akamaized object to purge from the network. It can also manage purge history and tracks status for legacy purge requests. Multiple API tokens can be saved, you get to choose which one to use for a purge request. All informations are saved in local storage. Download and try, with just few clicks you should be able to figure out how to use!!
- (2017-09-08) YB: Very great tool! Thank you again.
- (2017-09-07) JungUn Kim: Fantastic Tool~~ Thanks so much!!
- (2017-04-21) Dandy Jung: What a tool! it's gonna make life easier!
- (2017-02-22) Ricky Yu: love it!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-10-14, v:0.0.0.4) Peddi Srikanth: This extension is no longer working
This extension is no longer working. We are receiving an "Invalid Timestamp" error. Any update ?
- (2019-10-10, v:0.0.0.4) Aymen Khan: This extension is no longer working? It fails every time we perform purge
Our team has been using this chrome extension for some time now, but since the last week and a half it has been failing every time we run purge. We are receiving an "Invalid Timestamp" error. How do we resolve this? Thanks.