Tools for Torn users.
- (2021-04-26) Elmer Curio: Very useful and trustfully
- (2021-03-29) Abril Martínez: Great extension, but until you implement the same quick crime bar doctorn has, I cannot do the full migration.
- (2021-03-27) ibilikai Fakulikod: i dont like the new city item tracker,, the old one is more user friendly
- (2021-03-17) Nikos Polykandriotis: Really really great app
- (2021-03-17) LoadedGuns: 3 stars... ONLY because it spams me that my booster cooldown has gone away... I KNOW I dont use boosters unless Im chaining, so naturally people will say well just turn it off notifications then, well I do that, and everytime I hit save, it doesnt save, I refresh the page and it has cooldowns checked back on again... HELP PLEASE and I will give it the 5 stars everything else in Torn Tools Deserves!
- (2021-02-26) Hungw: It conflicts with my other add-ons. The landing notification went wrong after I had set it 1mins, and it notifies me 6mins earlier.
- (2021-01-20) Funeral Fog: https://www.torn.com/2022891
- (2021-01-12) Noobrzor: This is better than DocTorN, and DocTorN is fantastic already. Thank you kindly, sir.
- (2020-10-04) Chan Thomas: Great app to replace Doctorn and improve quality of life! However, is there a feature where I can just see the bars (energy/crime/happy/life/travel) without having to click onto the extension window? Also I found the notifications to be too quiet comparing to Doctorn is there a custom sound like the beep in doctorn? Thanks!
- (2020-10-03) Ne kazvam Nejkum: Someone from paris was querying my data... so yeah.. i would be warry about using this. They are selling or distributing your api keys...
- (2020-10-02) Tim Schofield Art: Awesome addition! :)
- (2020-09-26) Tasos Tsitsiras: Very lag! When i open a torn page, freeze for 8-10 seconds, until the extension things show up...
- (2020-08-22) john harper: great app with regular updates. I hope you can keep it up !
- (2020-08-12) Kamil Keski: Actively maintained, very responsive dev team that accepts feedback from the community. Love this extension, 100% recommend it over similar ones for Torn (I wont name names, but you know what's up).
- (2020-07-31) Kenneth McDonald: I have been following the app development on Torn Tools for about a month now(7/30/2020) and I am loving it more than docTorn. If you are using docTorn you are missing out on a ton of features that Torn Tools is bringing to the table to make your Torn life easier.
- (2020-07-28) S. Tolga Kirtiloglu: kept resetting my settings, if I opened any notification, it kept spamming notifications. in the end I only used it for the "max value" in abroad markets. not a happy experience. removing it to stop it from resetting my settings one more time
- (2020-07-28) Tom Wills: Great app for Torn uses. Originally used DoctorN for other features which Torn Tools now has and a lot more with more customisation. Love it
- (2020-07-17) Michael Horton: So far it is better than DocTorn.
- (2020-07-09) Ed Be: great app in progress to replace the functionality of doctorn and integrate a few really useful scripts in one easy to use app. Still under construction but it's filled with features
- (2020-07-08) Skunko3o: Great replacement for doctorn, so many updates and new features!
- (2020-07-04) Natalia Gehenna: It is extremely helpful, it has so many features, and it's constantly updated, its creator really cares about this project. It's new, so sometimes there may be a few issues here and there, but they're taken care of and it's getting better every day! I very strongly suggest it!!!
- (2020-07-01) aaron barganier: testing this out in place of doctorn, so far it does everything i used doctorn for and more. my only complaint is that the notifications dont seem to work/there are no chimes.
- (2020-06-30) boredwayfarer: Hi i like that torn tools lists all the possible awards at the respective pages, but I use Doctorn as well, and the notifications keep pinging double! Is there a way to mute this notification, or just stop it if it knows we're using Doctorn as well? Will really really appreciate it
- (2020-06-29) Kamil Keski: Early days yet. But I'm running with this to replace DocTorn and am not disappointed.
- (2020-06-25) Virat Bamaniya: Recommended. Really helpful. A lot of features.
- (2020-04-14) joey haberkorn: honestly like the stock part, showing the actual profit made, and the search for it too!!!!! keep updating, love the work
- (2021-03-17, v:5.7) LoadedGuns: Notifications
Hey there! So Torn Tools Spams me with notifications every 15 seconds or so that my booster cooldown has expired, legit doesnt stop unless I take another booster, and I only use them chaining. So I went to just turn off notifications for cooldowns in the torn tools settings, and when I click it off, and hit save, it still happens, So I go back to torn tools settings and cooldowns are clicked back on again, it never saves my settings, its legit driving me crazy! I have no idea what to do, please help!
- (2021-02-06, v:5.6.1) Cindy Westphal: No popup for API key
There was no popup for an API key to enter into the extension (to even be able to see settings). I tried adding my profile number, that let me into the extension, but didn't show any stats at all and was not working. What is the API key and how do I get it? Until I know that, extension is uninstalled and will not be re-installed =/
- (2021-01-28, v:5.6) Aaron Rhodes: UI Glitch
I have been using torntools for a while now with no problems. but recently, I have an issue where my quick links are down by my awards on my sidebar and slightly further over into my screen. It makes it so I cannot read things properly.
- (2021-01-22, v:5.5) Chris Physics: Faction: No API Access
I cannot seem to get TT to show inactivity of faction members, among other faction information. OC works fine. Leader has no issues with this. Am I missing something?
- (2020-11-11, v:5.3.2) Barry Spence: Travel Table
I really enjoy this app works almost flawlessly for me. I do have problems with the travel table though. seems to break randomly. Typically will not populate. what is the work around when this happens? Thanks Much!
- (2020-11-06, v:5.3.1) Sylav: Torn Tools Market Tab
Hello, whenever I try to click on the market tab or stocks, to search for items, I don't get anything. Any help please?
- (2020-10-10, v:5.1.2) Rob Hannagan: API number
Hi, I've installed the extension, but when I try to enter API number in the text field on the pop up, it doesn't let me. I'm using the Kiwi browser on Meizu mobile.
- (2020-10-02, v:5.1.2) Tim Schofield Art: Notifications
Hi there :) Thanks for the amazing addon! I'm using it with Chrome and enjoying it a lot. I'm not receiving any sound notifications, although the setting for this is enabled. I've set the app to inform me 1 minute prior to landing but there's no sound notifaction for this, for example. If I enable Text To Speech notifications, this works and there is audio but I would prefer not to use this, if possible. If there's anything I can try, I'd appreciate the help! Either way, thanks again and have a great weekend :)
- (2020-10-01, v:5.1.1) Paul Kelly: items
when clicking item to see details it is breaking my browser session - guess it is timing out - dots at bottom of screen not stopping and cannot do anything in browser - chrome reports page not working and allows me to stop
- (2020-09-28, v:5.1.1) matt vancleve: Unable to enter API key
The extension options will not allow me to enter my API key screengrab >> https://imgur.com/a/iO947jS
- (2020-07-29, v:4.8) Nathan K: Repeated energy bar notification bug in Chrome
I started with 150/150 energy and then used items to reach 400/150 energy. I'm now receiving notifications that "Your Energy bar has reached 400/150 (100%)" every 15 seconds. This continues as long as my energy is above 150, and is very irritating. The constant pop-ups from Chrome notifications are distracting, and it quickly maxes out the number of notifications from Chrome that Windows can track (20).
- (2020-07-06, v:4.7) Stavros Mantzouneas: can't add quick items
Hi, I'm loving this extension, it's great! I just have a minor issue, I can't add quick items, or quick crimes. I have the same issue both on win10/chrome and ubuntu18.04/chrome. Any idea what could cause this / how I can debug it? Thank you very much!
- (2020-06-29, v:4.6) Kamil Keski: Square away those certs!
https://torn.sliw.co/ <-- no bueno.
- (2020-06-21, v:4.4) Thomas Anderson: Version 4.4 - Chromium - 'Package is invalid'