This extension add useful tools while working on WikiTree.
Browser extension that helps you find problems when working with a WikiTree profile. - Verifies dates to make sure they are plausible.
- (2018-02-19) Carl Alvey: This has been a very helpful tool. It has reduced my need to retype or copy and paste a great deal of information
- (2014-12-22) Michelle Hartley: I've used Roland's extension for about a year now. It's very helpful for Arborists looking at merges and any family attachments. Thank you Roland
- (2013-12-02) Chris Whitten: Thank you, Roland!
- (2020-02-03, v:0.0.6) Bernard Ellis: No Instructions
How do you use this? I think the instructions got deleted.
- (2014-09-24, v:0.0.5) Marty Acks: Unknown marriage date results in a message
I have many marriages I do not know the date of but i get a yellow warning message. Is this intentional to encourage you to put an approximate date in. I'd refer this not be considered warning worthy. Or a configuration option would be nice. Examples include: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Porterfield-55 and http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Porterfield-151. When this happens it then gives two other extraneous errors about both parents not being able to be loaded.