Vetted instantly recommends the best products right on Amazon – USA Only
- (2023-01-29) Fading Blizzard: You have malicious link known as skimlinks that it goes through before it actually reaches any website, cheeky.😐
- (2022-12-06) Mikhail Molkov: This is just the best app for shopping you can get, I never leave reviews on chrome extensions market, but damn, this is just stunning. Absolutely free and extremely useful. 5/5
- (2022-11-15) Geoff Barnes: Love this extension! This has become a go-to when shopping online. I love that I can see reviews from trusted sources and sentiment from Reddit. Keep up the great work!
- (2022-11-10) John Kwiatek: I am new to using the Vetted Extension. So far, I am finding that it provides for me in one place all of the research that would take me quite a bit of time to do for any of the products that interest me.
- (2022-09-21) Omen: although it says USA only it also helps recommend products for you to search in an online website that sells in your country
- (2022-08-11) Matías Roncoroni: Not only is this a great idea but it really works! I checked results with personal research before buying and found that the suggestions are always spot on, which gives me peace of mind and saves me A LOT of research time. I recommended it to my whole family after that and now my parents who are over 70 use it regularly. I actually came here to write this review because my dad just got me a cool barista-style espresso machine for my birthday and told me he just 'googled it on the vetted list'. I would definitely tip a percentage of the purchases I made if such functionality existed. This is a great tool to make sure the things I want don't disappoint me after I open the box.
- (2022-07-28) Meatsweats (Meatsweats): When I first started using Lustre I noticed a few bugs. I reported the bugs, but unlike most companies, Lustre reached out about them and also asked for more feedback. They have since updated the user interface and experience a lot. Particularly with Amazon, the extension use to take up a little 1/5th of the screen with different deals and such. They also had a sideways scrolling method of browsing, similar to how Netflix is sorted out. But they just released an update and now instead of taking up the screen, it's a little tab/button/ribbon off the right of the screen and only shows their deals and suggestions once the user clicks on it. I love that update, i know it's there, it's less intrusive and the 2 best features, it now scrolls up and down so using a scroll wheel is much quicker/useful to me. The final feature, which is why I installed Lustre to begin with, is their recommendation algorithm is better than Amazons. I search for what I what I'm looking for on Amazon, then once I get the results I glance at a few, then I click the ribbon to see what Lustre pulled up and their listings are always closer to what I was actually looking for to begin with.
- (2022-07-25) Savio Kumar: Excellent add on that saves a ton of time on many sites doing research on the products in a category. Development team listens to feedback from users. Very pleased, for a free service this add on is on my top 10.
- (2022-07-23) Tate: Game-changing extension. Huge time saver, and a uniquely brilliant tool to help online shop. It has genuinely changed the way in which I shop online. Whenever I recommend extensions, this is always the first one I mention.
- (2022-07-22) Josias Perez: This app is an easy way browse the internet in one go you don't have to spend hours and hours looking for the right item you just to go on amazon and that's it you'll a list of the products and items with easy to read reviews on the best product or worst product , so far my old man uses the app to buy stuff from the web and doesn't have consult me for every thing he wants to buy online...
- (2022-06-28) K: This is so awesome! Thank you for making this.
- (2021-11-19) Darius Bagheri: Lustre is the future of retail, you saved a week of time being miserable trying to buy a laptop. Jeff Bezos and Mark Zucherburg should learn UX from you guys. As a founder Lustre helped me communicate my vision to my team. great job. There is a badass team behind this product, I met one of them ;-) .
- (2021-07-30) Franco Cossatti: Es genial, es innovador y una gran herramienta a la hora de comparar y comprar, lo uso todo el tiempo para analizar antes de comprar, todos deberían hacer lo mismo.
- (2021-07-29) Anand Desai: Very useful, usually fairly accurate in its product curation. There are some edge cases where the recommendations aren't the best or not relevant to the specific to the selected product. Overall, very solid product. Beep Boop, my ML overlords.
- (2021-07-24) Noah Lebowitz: While it's difficult to accurately read reviews and it's all subjective in the end. Lustre is great at recommending similar items from respected reviewers that I wouldn't have otherwise seen from only Amazon's recommendations.
- (2021-07-23) Karma deGruy: I had this installed for a few weeks before I remembered I had it installed, because I hadn't been shopping or searching for anything they'd accrued enough data on to make it worth bugging me with. This is a compliment to the app - it doesn't waste your time with BS and it's totally unobtrusive. When I finally had to buy a new food dehydrator, I finally remembered I had it installed because I saw a neat, well-integrated little icon in my search results. I clicked it. Within 30 minutes, I had a new food dehydrator on its way to me and felt pretty good about the purchase. That would easily have taken at least the better part of an afternoon without Lustre. So far it seems quick, clean, well-integrated, well-researched, up-to-date, and well-designed.
- (2021-07-22) Robin Miller: PLEEEEEASE bring it to the UK. Thanks
- (2021-07-08) Shane Somolik: The only thing I think they can improve on is finding better deals. Otherwise it's a great platform. What I mean by better deals is sometimes there will be better items (for example a higher-end PC) at a lower rating than the less quality items even though they have better price, I've seen many times Gaming PC's that are significantly worse than others for lower prices still rating higher on Lustre's score.
- (2021-07-07) ALAN WEINBERG: Very good. I AM GLAD YOU FOLKS EXIST FOR US!!
- (2021-07-06) the suspect: The ratings give a very good starting list on what to buy. Though, I would like to see more customizable price filters and compatibility over more products.
- (2021-07-06) Toetman: Good product!
- (2021-07-03) duckytristan: app works great! :D
- (2021-06-29) Pablo Ariel Fahnle: Shopping with Lustre makes me feel more confident about my decisions and saves me a lot of time of reading product reviews. I love it..!
- (2021-06-10) papa g: Nice to have comparison products show up with overall rankings from other sources.
- (2021-06-06) German Cruz: Really helpful when browsing amazon
- (2021-06-04) Dee End (Dee End): Its IIght you know when it works also needs to be updated the search sux..
- (2021-05-27) Ceri Haynes: Genuinely brilliant. What an astoundingly helpful and meaningful way to nab a bit of affiliate reward. Keep up the hard work 'cos eventually the competition's gonna come after your hard earned share. May Lustre serve you well forever <3 Btw you seriously undersell this on slant.co, the "add to opera" button doesn't tell me I'll get to learn what it is/does on the chrome web store before choosing to install, so it sets off my adware-dar and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. The banner looks wicked but doesn't tell me anything useful and doesn't link me to anything either so it took a dozen slant pages for me to stop ignoring the banner. Even on the chrome web store page it doesn't show off that you rank for loads of price bands and let me filter too. You should also shout about the number of categories on CWS, it would've impressed me (it did when I found the list). Plus, sharing a number tells everyone you're putting proper work into it - Rather than just vomiting some basic search function across the board and seeing what sticks, which is how generic you look when you aren't quantifying your amazing work (lustre.ai's a little different obvs but CWS and the slant.co banner....yikes) All the best, and now that I'm in, if you have plans for amazon.co.uk I'd love to be first to hear about them
- (2021-05-23) Akın Söyleyen: This is an exceptional addition to your browser. Their UI is amazing. You can see the comparison of the review for similar items you are looking for. Kudos to the developers. Only downside is you cannot find every product but for people like me who likes to shop IT stuff ; this is amazing
- (2021-05-22) Linus: SoOOO helpful finding and comparing prices
- (2021-05-21) Christopher Jenkins: Not a bad extension I wish they had more categories for example, an ultra wide monitor category would be dope because I'm currently in the market for one.
- (2021-05-15) ms skrudme: Helps inform of related deals easily, nicely
- (2021-05-12) Bruce Krysiak: This is a great way to quickly figure out what are solid buys in many categories online. You can always research deeper, but Lustre gives you a great summary and starting point. Two thumbs up!
- (2021-05-10) Eduardo Luttner: This extension really help to find the best rating products for the price. Loving it!!!
- (2021-05-04) Steven C. Howell: I absolutely love this application. It brings together reviews and ratings from multiple sources, saving me time in finding a product that provides the best value. I would recommend this to anyone who care about finding the best quality items for a set price.
- (2021-04-17) Low Yieldz: great extension. saw an ad for it on brave and installed it after checking it out. i purchased a new laptop from best buy based on one of the recommendations. i love the depth of analysis like the reddit sentiment on products etc. would love to see a health supplements category - which i know is kind of a tough one because its a bit more subjective then other things and can be harder to assess quality, but maybe start with something more general like multi-vitamins and go from there? looking forward to seeing how you guys progress from here
- (2021-04-10) Srivatsava Guduri: Lovely extension.. shows just enough enfomashun on amazon and give pretty good stats and specs when we click for details
- (2021-04-08) Tina Nichols: all I can tell you is that "they've never led me wrong!!"
- (2021-04-07) Osaaru: I found this form a sponsored video and at first I thought it was too good to be true, but when I got it It made me realise how much I have been needing this. Thank you Lustre!
- (2021-04-04) Knux03: Its a good app is been a breeze buying recommended stuff with different sources and opinions
- (2021-03-29) Niddys Games: I looked for a gaming desktop and there were zero recommendations. I hope this is in the works I'm in the market to get a new PC and would really appreciate the research being done for me. -Ready to buy
- (2021-03-20) C Arthur: Been using since it was released and it is easy to get the info I need to make a decision on a product. Good enough so my mom can use and makes her happy that she doesn't have to rely on me to buy something all the time. Wish it was available for other sites as well but since I use Amazon 80% of the time I can almost always go there to get the information I need. Keep up the good work and thanks.
- (2021-03-13) Ballyhoo: very pog -degen
- (2021-03-09) Ian Russell: for real the best browser extension I have outside of an adblocker. I help people pick out things on amazon all the time and this is a real time saver!
- (2021-02-28) AzizidarkReborn: As a new fan of a youtube channel about tech that I will leave anonymous, I was enticed by this extension while searching for certain storage devices. However, I often find myself at odds with lustre's AI not just because of the relevance to my search, but the lack of results and narrowness of search. A few examples: -I can search for 'Portable SSD', despite not being able to a few weeks ago. Now I can't search for 'small portable ssd'; at which point the app tells me 'more categories coming soon'. -I go on amazon to find a charger by a company that has proven time and time again that their devices are worth my time. Lustre tells me that despite having a 4.5+ on Amazon and being relevant to me as a specifically 4-PORT charger, it can 'find little evidence that ****'s charger is a good charger' then provides me suggestions that are less than 4 ports and also not what I'm looking for in a charger (ie being USB-C to USB-C instead of USB-A to USB-C). The AI needs work. It makes some good suggestions, and I might keep using it, but I can't highly recommend this without several tweaks. I think there should be a bigger focus on high quality products from third parties as well as cost-saving. Currently, I see neither.
- (2021-02-11) J Bou: WOW. Rarely do you find a game changer, but today I did. This seems like such a simple concept but I guarantee the investment into the obviously massive data collection, storage, indexing, and presentation is really staggering. Very useful and money saving information is embedded directly into shopping pages, letting you know where each product stands amongst it's peers. I am honestly very impressed and will be making good use of this for as long as I can.
- (2021-02-08) Jay Samuel: Lustre is great! It implements with Amazon super easily and aggregates a ton of data for the most popular products, making shopping and purchasing decisions much easier. When you know you're getting the best product in a category based on compiled reviews from numerous sites, and can search easily through options at both higher and lower price points, it really eases the entire process. They're constantly working improvements to the product to make it easier to use, and I would highly recommend!
- (2021-02-04) Michael DeBrota: It takes a lot to make me want to leave reviews usually, but I truly do love this extension. The fact that all the legwork is done for you and the data is presented to you right there on the Amazon page is super convenient, and its summaries and comparisons really give me a sense of the market and offerings that are out there for a certain product. I especially enjoy that it analyzes reviews from Reddit, even going into subreddits dedicated to a specific product category, because that's what I usually always do anyway when researching a product. It's a super convenient extension that allows you to incorporate some great optimization into your shopping, save time on product research, and find the products that are truly the most high-quality and liked by the general public.
- (2021-01-05) Joe Wirtner: A very good app for those of us who shop Amazon an awful lot. It helps whittle down choices, that usually take hours for you to accrue and understand on your own. It is a godsend for those of us with OCD or anything like ADHD or something like that. My ONLY constructive criticism is that sometimes when you arrive to a newly matriculated page in Amazon it will lose the tags for some reason, and forces you to do a reload/refresh of that page (no big deal, BUT STILL an issue). Also, they need to add some more subcategories to items like Bluetooth speakers and such, but I imagine those are coming soon. Overall a 4.1 on the ratings!
- (2020-12-05) Noted: Now this, this is good.
- (2020-11-13) Yoshitaka Goto: Been using Lustre for a couple of months. I love it! Works a lot better than you think. It essentially aggregates reviews to try giving you an objective opinion about the best items for a certain category around a certain budget. Been helpful for myself as a info-hoarder on product buying. Hope it gets even better!
- (2022-10-25, v:2.5.0) Sean Mack: wrong products on amazon
the plugin no longer shows the product on the page. when viewing wifi mesh systems on amazon it is showing a listing for nail clippers. any way to fix this?
- (2022-06-13, v:1.8.8) Bob Davis: Lustre Extension
When I click on Lustre, the question entry comes up momentarily and then disappears. Not able to enter a product.
- (2021-12-17, v:1.8.5) Ali Safilian: Your Business Model
Hi there, I just installed your extension. Thank you for providing this cool extension. I was wondering how you make money out of it. I didn't see any ads or maybe I missed it?
- (2021-12-07, v:1.8.5) João Carlos: Amazon europe
Hello, I'm from Portugal, Europe, are there any plans to bring this extension to work with amazon spain, france or german? Thank you!
- (2021-10-07, v:1.8.4) Denny Marsh: How can I know if reviews aren't paid reviews from product sellers ?
It's not too difficult to weed out phony reviews that may be paid for by the seller(s) but, given your product is being sold as a better,quicker method of finding good bargains that are actually good and bargains sounds as if it might include these phony reviews.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.8.2) Dwight Gordon: Just wondering . . .
Do you offer filters of any kind to customize the results you provide? For example, I have an objection to purchasing products which are tainted by forced labor practices of the Chinese government against Uighurs. Can I specify that I do not wish to be prompted with these items?
- (2021-04-24, v:1.8.2) Jamie Harrison: How do you guys make money?
What is your revenue model?
- (2021-04-21, v:1.8.2) Scott MacGray: Visibility
Lustre shows up sometimes, and not other times. If I search for a category, I get the little box next to the price. If I search for a specific product by name, or pick a recommended one from the AmazonSmile landing page, no Lustre.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.7.6) Alexander Bracken: Change Amazon Region?
Any way to change which Amazon region is used with Lustre?
- (2020-11-29, v:1.7.6) Spencer: In-app permissions (Intrusive)
Why does this app request to be able to view (and change) ALL information on ALL websites I visit, when it only uses an embedded window on Amazon, with a web crawler to aggregate data? Seems overly intrusive. What else are you using all this information you collect for? Selling our data no doubt. If your apps performance is not reliant on this over-collection of data, I would suggest to remove that permission. This is a new day and age, where the average consumer is highly informed, and adamant about their data and privacy not being taken advantage of. Besides the highly intrusive permission requirement, this actually seems like a cool app.
- (2020-07-17, v:1.5.0) Sindile Wren: Confused.... as yr copy doesn't clarify🤔
Noticed this: "In-app Products $0.99 per item" ...yet there is no mention of that in yr overview. Implies that you charge .99 for each item I end up buying from yr comparison. Is this the case?