Automatically check prices at over 70,000 retailers when you visit any product.
- (2022-01-12) Meredith Johnson: Doesn't Work. Completely silly. It is pulling up products that do not match to compare or not recognizing products at all.
- (2021-11-22) Ella Barnes: The best part is the price history chart where you can see how the price changes over time from every single retailer. They change their prices WAY more than you might think.
- (2021-11-22) Kellan Barnes: It's amazing how often Amazon is NOT the cheapest price. Now I can search on Amazon but buy cheaper somewhere else.
- (2021-11-22) Ascher Barnes: Showed me how to save hundreds of dollars on my new TV. Crazy useful.
- (2021-11-22) Rylan Barnes: I can finally use ShopSavvy on my desktop instead of just my phone. That's huge!
- (2020-09-23) Felix Hung: Prevents me loggin in websites.
- (2020-07-06) Dean: This Chrome extension is awesome! Here's my only suggestion for improvement: While on a product page, I would like to be able to save the product to my ShopSavvy account and be notified when the product drops to a certain price that I specify. By the way, ShopSavvy also has a great Android app that you can scan product barcodes with. Check that out too!
- (2020-03-06) Jessica Barnes: Just installed it and it works just like the app! That's a dream come true.
- (2020-03-06) John Boyd: Terrific! Get the best price all the time automatically!
- (2020-03-06) internet account: Awesome!
- (2020-03-05) John Boyd: Get the best deal every time- Local and online prices from EVERY retailer!
- (2020-03-05) Conlan: Even when I'm on the cheapest price on Amazon it's still comforting to confirm that I'm getting the best deal :)
- (2020-03-05) Mackenzie Frazier: I use this extension to compare prices and save money! Tells you if an item is cheaper at another retailer - super helpful!!
- (2020-03-05) Rylan Barnes: Surprisingly helpful! Finds it cheaper more often than not.
- (2019-06-05) M R: It has only worked once after that it's useless. Clicking on the Icon does nothing, I have removed it from chrome a few times and re-installed it and still doesn't work. I can't see why the website does not allow you to search for things.
- (2017-11-17) Whyuh Edits (DJ): When I first downloaded the shopsavvy app, I would have easily given it 4 stars. Lately however… To begin with (as another reviewer mentions) the app showed lower price links that errored out. Now the app shows lower prices but there's no link to get to it. You click on the dropdown menu, and the supposedly lower price isn't even showing in the list. Shop Savvy went from "awesome" to "pass" in no time.
- (2017-10-14) Michael Alan: I am not sure why this is happening but all of the links to lower prices give an error. OpenSky - Error 400 Pricefalls - Error 400 Jet - Error 400 Sears - Error 400 Shop - Error 400 Rakuten - Access Denied New Egg - Error 400
- (2019-02-08, v:0.0.1.2) autotech 21: Does not work
I installed the extension to my Chrome browser but it doesn't do anything. I have tried to use it on several sites. I am not sure what is supposed to happen or what it looks like. I see nothing except the Icon in the upper right. I've right clicked it Icon and tried all the options but nothing. It will take me back to the shop savvy page asking if I want to REMOVE FROM CHROME. I just might have to. The phone app doesn't give prices anymore either.
- (2018-01-22, v:0.0.0.8) Erik Joseph: Chrome extension
While on Amazon site, the pricefinder dropdown search bar remains. Unable to close the bar after search on ANY product page.
- (2017-08-08, v:0.0.0.7) TwitchingEye747: Sites
I would like to know how I can request for more websites to be added such as: 1) Bestbuy.com. 2) Google's Shopping tab 3) google.com/express/ 4) bhphotovideo.com 5) apple.com 6) samsung.com & regional sites like samsung.com/us/ 7) more electronic manufacturer websites like lg.com & more and many more thanks
- (2017-06-16, v:0.0.0.7) Susan Grayson: Unable to sign in
Received an error message when trying to sign in. Never got reset password email from you.
- (2017-04-02, v:0.0.0.7) David Rothman: app
Cannot make the app work. Barcode not visible in scan box.
- (2016-10-25, v:0.0.0.7) Kaiser2050: login
unable to login, with changed password , after password change confirmed. leaves message . please enter in the correct format. Aslo when trying to reset password a second time.it changes the font to light gray to make it almost invisible to see what has been entered, THEN .after entering email, .does nothing ., just shows my email
- (2016-04-27, v:0.0.0.2) Jeff Isanahole: Link redirect
When hitting extension on browser takes me to Chrome web store. Cheapest Price finder