Use bookmarks and bookmarklets from the context menu.
Your bookmarks and bookmarklets are just a (right) click away. Have you ever wanted to use a bookmarklet on a pinned site. Well now you can. This extension allows you to view your bookmarks and bookmarklets in the right-click context menu.
- (2019-07-21) Bryan Stark: It does add a context menu for you to right-click, however, it replaces any existing context menus you have and 1 out of every 10 bookmarklets won't run from a context menu from what i can tell.
- (2018-02-03) Initaksa Mag: Удалила! Это расширение работает, но блокирует все остальные Контекстные Меню, такие как: Google Переводчик, Google Cached Version, и т.д.
- (2018-01-26) Joyce Anastasia: Nice zero-config extension. Would be even nicer if it showed the bookmark icons just like the Chrome bookmark bar does.
- (2017-06-27) Gil Go: Like francois m said : "With the browser Vivaldi, this extension causes the disappearance of the context menu in the other installed extensions". It's a real pity because the idea is excellent :(
- (2017-04-30) sm0ke_d: I need an option to open bookmark in same tab.
- (2016-12-18) The Alpha: Really simple and fast. I've been trying to find a bookmark manager that doesn't need time to load, as is common among them, and this one is spot on!
- (2016-01-07) francois m: Warning! With the browser, Vivaldi, this extension causes the disappearance of the context menu in the other installed extensions. If you right click in Vivaldi, the popup menu appears and you see that the menu of this extension. -- french Attention! Avec le navigateur internet, Vivaldi , cette extension provoque la disparition du menu contextuel dans les autres extensions installé. Si vous cliquez droit dans Vivaldi, le menu contextuel s'affiche et vous ne voyez que le menu de cette extension.
- (2015-08-10) dess: Exactly what was needed! My point is to use bookmarklets wherever possible (no security issues, no unnecessary memory usage, etc.) and, if I still should - use only open source extensions. This is greatly complements such technology. Two thumbs up!
- (2020-03-21, v:2.2.0) Sergio Kombarch: Add to bookmark
Can you put add to bookmark on top of the list? When have too many is hard to go down till it.
- (2018-06-22, v:2.2.0) tuesday salami: 1
IE Click “Add to Favorites” to add the web page to the Favorites menu. A pop-up will appear where you can rename the bookmark or specify a folder in the Favorites menu where you can save it to. Once you’re done, click “Add.”
- (2018-01-26, v:2.2.0) Joyce Anastasia: Please display bookmark icons!
Nice zero-config extension. Would be even nicer if this extension displayed the bookmark icons along side the links just like the Chrome bookmark bar does.
- (2017-08-24, v:2.2.0) Olexandr Perepiyaka: Other extentions menus removed by this extension
This extension add it's own context submenu and remove all others submenus from other extensions
- (2016-02-27, v:2.2.0) BE Davis Brown: Options button greyed out.
Is the options button meant to be greyed out? Or are we supposed to put other bmarks in the Favorites folder?
- (2016-02-24, v:2.2.0) Dan Richards: open bookmarks in same tab please
This extension makes all bookmarks open a new tab, please allow a setting for opening the bookmark in the active tab.