This extension allows you to save predefined snippets and paste them to text inputs using context menu.
- (2020-04-01) Poppy Bush: Works great for code and plain text pasting for various text editors and html editing. It's a bummer context menu's don't work in developer but as far as i'm aware none of them do. it's disabled. I REALLY wish i could choose to show both my pastes (i have 2) right in context menu. Like it does if there's only one paste available.
- (2020-01-10) Aleksander Piotrowski: it works good. thx
- (2019-10-13) Team Shoppiinn: Does not allow u to add line breaks, you can only add in 1 single line
- (2019-08-30) Todo bien, cumple excepto con los saltos de linea
- (2019-06-05) Sal Topete: works fine, but is there a way to insert line-breaks, or paragraphs?
- (2019-05-08) Mark Cross: Brilliant, just missing a template & alias system for things like a timestamp in a format of your choice. But it's the best I've found so far - THANK YOU xx
- (2019-04-17) Carlos Ramos: Simple y cumple con su función
- (2018-11-02) lawrence d'Aniello: Useful extension, but lacks the possibility of organizing snippets into folders, and the possibility of changing the order of snippets
- (2018-06-05) Michael Taylor: Man this is great. Feature suggestion if I may, make a way to drag already typed out items up and down to reorder them! Thanks!
- (2018-05-17) Or Schiro: Only thing missing is to compose multiple line templates! Something you could add? :-)
- (2018-05-04) Dave Dee: Very useful in my case! But is there a chance to see sub-folders and already existing strings movement?
- (2017-09-11) Dmitry Kaigorodov: Love it. Works for me. It's really strange that there are some many other icons, smiles, emoji paste tools. I believe this one really functional and helpful. Thank you
- (2016-11-26) The exact extension I was looking for. BUT it does NOT work in many websites!!!