Copy multiple text items to your browser history. You can easy paste them later
Now you can copy and paste any count of text pieces you want. It simplifies your work with huge forms that require to fill a lot of fields. Use default shortcuts (Alt+C, Alt+V) or set your own ones to copy and paste (chrome://extensions/shortcuts). You can preserve the copied items as long as you need. Or it's easy to delete by one or clear all clipboard. The extension has just one setting: you can turn on the night mode if you prefer to work with dark themes. ! After installing this extension, update the previously opened tab if you want to use it on this page. ! In accordance with the rules for expanding the web store, Chrome cannot work on store pages and on the home page. Please open any other site after installing this extension and check how the extension will work on it.
- (2020-06-30) David Story: I like it! Helps with my job and doesn't stay on the screen blocking other things.
- (2019-09-20) alex markov: Nice. I will give you 5 stars if you add sharing through the different devices within one account
- (2019-09-19) Andrei Markau: This is an incredibly simple and cool extension. The dark theme is awesome, minimalistic and stylish.
- (2019-09-19) Alexey Burlo: This is a great extension. It helps to copy a lot of text on the page.
- (2022-03-31, v:0.0.0.10) Jeffrey Schwartz: How to use
Please describe exactly the process to use.