Paste and store multiple text lines and be able to copy to clipboard when needed. Text is synced across browser windows and devices
When browsing Internet sometimes you'd like to temporary store text data, e.g. email addresses, celebrity names, quantities, etc. By using TempText you save time by staying in the same browser tab, no longer needing to open notepad or other place for copy-pasting your text. You just open the popup, paste the text, press Enter and it gets stored through the chrome sessions across multiple browser windows and devices, It also allows you to edit previously inserted text entries, copy stored text to clipboard with a single click and delete the text entries that you no longer need.
- (2020-01-22) aione: 我把它当作一个todo扩展来使用！非常方便！
- (2018-03-23) Matthew Burson: Love that it uses minimal permissions.
- (2017-07-19) SuperGel Products: Tip of the cap to the creator. Well played.
- (2017-01-16) Jesús Serrato: Great google chrome extension!
- (2016-08-22) Ramiro Serrato: Simple but works, very useful as an extended clipboard when you browse
- (2016-05-20) Ing. Jorge Gallardo: Me parece buena herramienta.
- (2020-05-23, v:1.0.14) just sayin: copy highlighted text from context menu
I suggest consider adding context menu support. That way, text can be highlighted, and inserted directly from the context menu.
- (2018-12-02, v:1.0.14) Glen Payne: Syncing
How do we get the extension to sync across devices? I have it on a desktop and my chromebook, and it doesn't sync.