Browser Clipboard makes copy/paste easy by providing a panel that can hold multiple items.
1. Select some text or pick an image and start dragging. Browser Clipboard will appear and the items can be dropped on it. 2. Now you can go to any other page and drag the copied items from the Browser Clipboard into the elements of the page. Instead of dragging, the selection or an image/link can also be copied to the Browser Clipboard using the context menu. Text items can be edited by double-clicking on them. Double-clicking on the Browser Clipboard creates a new item. If you need to copy the same item multiple times, you can make it sticky using the pin icon. Sticky items are not automatically removed from the Browser Clipboard when being dragged off. Any data copied to the Browser Clipboard is stored only in your browser's memory, on your local machine. Once an item is removed from the Browser Clipboard, or the browser is closed, the data is automatically deleted and there is no way to restore it. Do not use Browser Clipboard for storing sensitive data (passwords, credit card numbers). Since the Browser Clipboard is technically injected into the webpages you visit, those might be able access the data without being drag'n'dropped. This extension was developed by a Google engineer in 20% time. It is not an official Google extension.
- (2019-12-22) Waste of time. Too bad.
- (2019-11-21) Темный Лес: Раньше работало лучше. Теперь не открывается, не закрывается и ничего не происходит без участия обновления страницы (F5). Раньше, когда только узнал о приложении, оно открывалось и закрывалось плавно и работало хорошо, а теперь нажал - ничего, обновил - появилось. И так уже давно. Жаль. Но, все равно пользуюсь. Хорошая идея, доработать бы
- (2019-10-15) Обзор 360: Почему нельзя настроить форму и размер текста?
- (2019-06-13) Alex Yon: DOES NOT WORK WASTE OF TIME!
- (2019-05-12) kliop00023: It was OK not OK now. Need update srsly.
- (2019-03-04) Doesn't hold the copied text so it can be pasted multiple times. Can't use it for photos - as in attaching a photo to a tweet.
- (2018-12-28) Leo: The formatting (like line breaks) is unfortunately not copied. So it is useless for me.
- (2018-07-07) Hiro K: 残念ながらChromebookでは全く使えません。
- (2018-06-17) Khaled El Dagany: not working
- (2018-06-02) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil, mas baixa utilidade.
- (2018-03-18) Mr O: Doesn't Work
- (2017-05-23) Андрей Васюк: Сплошной глюк!
- (2017-03-17) EdigitalShop Mercado Livre: This plugin has a nice design and work very well, but unfortunately it dosn't have shortcuts to copy and paste itens. If it had these things, certainly would be a perfect plugin.
- (2016-11-08) AbdulHannan S.: great idea. I wish it starts working.
- (2016-09-08) Dhia Aldoori: Erratic behavior. Idea great. Once it starts working consistently will use consistently.
- (2016-08-09) Doesnt work
- (2016-03-16) Brandon C. Wells: Did not work for me.
- (2016-02-08) John Lukash: Did not work correctly uninstalled it after 5 mins
- (2016-01-08) Stephen Highland: It worked a single time and then failed from then on. Would be a great thing if it would do what it promises ...
- (2015-12-15) Rando Man: doesn't working....
- (2015-12-06) PlainDave: It doesn't show when clicking on the icon.
- (2015-12-05) Sterling Youngman: This just showed up out of nowhere on two of my computers at the same time. I didn't install this.
- (2015-04-26) Дмитрий Гороховский: Не работает. В лучшем случае просто открывается панель и дальше ничего не происходит. Или не открывается вообще. Или наоборот открывается ни с того ни с сего сама. И больше не закрывается.
- (2015-04-17) Steven Fernandez: Does anybody know of an alternative that actually works consistently?
- (2015-04-01) victor diaz: not work.
- (2018-10-29, v:1.0.15) Lukas Sebastiany: Usability
I do like your plugin. It works fine, as long as the clipboard window is opened. Which is rarely the case, because I cannot open it correctly, when I click on the extension button. Also, apparently it can only open in the first tab you opened in the browser window. Not in the second, third, etc. Please fix this and the plugin is a 5 star rating worth. ^^ Greetings L. Sebastiany
- (2018-07-06, v:1.0.15) Just DOESN'T work right!
You fight with it to open it... you fight with it to close it... I wasn't even able to close it so I just deleted this cra*** DO NOT DOWNLOAD I installed multi clipboard. Until works like a charm!
- (2018-02-16, v:1.0.15) Not Launching
it wont launch, no matter how many times I click it! Now I can see the clipboard, but it wont hide! its getting in the middle of my work
- (2017-10-26, v:1.0.15) Trisha Fitzsimmons: 'Browser Clipboard' extension in chrome
Good morning, I would appreciate your advice. Once I've copied items to the clipboard and dragged them into a Word document, how do I delete then from the clipboard. I've tried everything. Is there an instruction leaflet for this extension? Thanking you in advance. I hope you have a great day.
- (2017-10-17, v:1.0.15) Not launching
I'm clicking on the 'Browser Clipboard' extension in the browser but nothing's happening. Thanks
- (2017-07-21, v:1.0.15) Como lo veo?
Ya lo descargue, aparece en el top pero no puedo accceder
- (2017-06-07, v:1.0.15) John Wolfe: It doesn't want to "clip" URLs
I'm looking for a program to quickly collect URLs -- without having to switch windows and paste -- but Browser Clipboard seems to not allow that ...
- (2016-10-26, v:1.0.15) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Browser Clipboard". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-07-06, v:1.0.15) Maciek Z: Shortcut
Have you any shortcut from right mouse click "copy to browser clipboard" like Ctrl+c? May you add this solution?
- (2016-04-12, v:1.0.15) Lisa Garcia: Missing Clipboard data
I'm missing data from my clipboard. The latest entry says 14 hours ago and then the next entry says 14 days ago. Where's all my data in between? I need something very important and it's not there.