Mercury Reader - Clear away the clutter from all of your articles. Instantly.
The Mercury Reader extension for Chrome removes ads and distractions, leaving only text and images for a clean and consistent reading view on every site. Features: - Disable surrounding webpage noise and clutter with one click - Send To Kindle functionality - Adjust typeface and text size, and toggle between light or dark themes - Quick keyboard shortcut (Cmd + Esc for Mac users, Alt + ` for Windows users) to switch to Reader on any article page - Printing optimization - Sharing through Facebook, Twitter and Email Version 22.214.171.124 includes: - bug fixes Note to Readability users: if you've been a happy Readability extension user, we think you'll love the new Mercury Reader! Mercury Reader has the best features of Readability like a clutter-free reading experience, customizable themes, and even Send to Kindle, but it's a whole lot faster and is powered by the all new Mercury Parser for more consistently clean web pages.
- (2020-04-10) Rafe Milner: not on play store but it said so
- (2020-04-01) Justin L: Instant 5 stars as soon as I started using it. Pretty simple to use and does what it needs to be done. 5/5 stars
- (2020-03-31) SAHIL YADAV: very nice awesome for specials teenagers as it removes attractions while reading
- (2020-03-27) Daniele Croci: funziona (per chi avesse dei problemi, basta fare tasto destro sulla pagine e cliccare sul simbolo dell'estensione)
- (2020-03-21) Mohamed Shabbeer: cant say enough AND IT S FREEEEEEEEE
- (2020-03-17) Rebecca: Beautiful and helpful!
- (2020-03-11) Arcorian: When you press that button... oh so beautiful! Unfortunately, does not work properly. On many websites will show only a portion of the article. Also, the kindle button does not work. I set it up and it's not sending any article to my Kindle. Great concept tho. Please developers work on it. I'm willing to pay for this extension if you make it work properly.
- (2020-03-05) Karlv Masios: Good
- (2020-03-03) Pandora π: Não funciona.
- (2020-02-27) Tim Rogers: Obviously works for some but was very inconsistent for me. I had to download Reader View instead, which was much more consistent (especially behind The Australian newspaper paywall)
- (2020-02-04) John Mags: Why do you need access "browsing history" for this extension?
- (2020-02-04) Steve Chou: 图片经常显示不出来
- (2020-01-25) Wellington L. S.: Estava procurando esse tipo de plugin para usa no Chrome no Ubuntu, adorei era oque eu precisava para realizar leituras sem distração de pop ou outros tipos de propagandas inúteis.
- (2020-01-14) weihoo M: 为何不支持图片呢？只能纯文本吗
- (2020-01-12) Vivian Sawicki: I use this app when I want to get right to the heart of the material I want to read. It gets rid of distracting ads and other extraneous information. Love it.
- (2020-01-09) Михаил М: Мне зашло на ура.
- (2019-12-23) aione: 可不可以换个图标🤭
- (2019-12-12) Juan Noriega: All images in the article are broken and do not appear.
- (2019-12-05) Mateus Ferreira: Ele não está funcionando no site comportese.com porque?
- (2019-10-06) Kirill Polzounov: Absolute garbage
- (2019-10-06) Javier Rincon: Looks good but how to you keep images in the article?
- (2019-09-29) Cobret: Печалит что мало шрифтов и нет способа выравнивания по ширине текста(
- (2019-09-11) Vadim Semjonov: невозможно убрать из меню правой кнопки... сильно раздражает когда там еше 10+ всяких меню
- (2019-09-05) e.g. Mμ: I've been using this precious little vintage spaceship symbol for YEARS & YEARS, to educate myself with a measure of sanity and decorum in a too-loud world that shakes its genitals at me like a bum of a billboard on TimeSquare. I find the spaceship metaphor fitting, as it holds me safely in its capsule, silent, shooting above the atmosphere for a clean, global view above the lights. I've come here today, after a particularly raucous experience attempting to read a CNN page. Im so thankful for how Mercury made it all better, and so Ive come to make a small donation. Id also like to mention that Mercury is open source.
- (2019-08-28) Travis Scott: Shortcut does not work in Windows 10