Easily copy the selected text without formatting to the clipboard via the right-click menu.
Copy As Plain Text is a lite extension that let you easily copy any text without formatting to the clipboard via right-click context-menu item. Simply browse to a website and select a desired text, then right-click and select - Copy as plain text - from the context-menu. The selected text will be copied to the clipboard without any formatting. Please note that, in order to paste to the clipboard you can use (Ctrl + V) or right-click and select - Paste - from the context-menu. To report bugs, please fill the bug report form in the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/copy-as-plain-text.html).
- (2019-10-16) Jasper Dazoc: Very little memory usage and does as advertised and nothing more. Just what a simple little extension should do. Works perfectly. Great to use with Dark Reaader
- (2019-06-29) David Hager: Decent. Use it on multiple machines.
- (2019-04-14) Rikta Begum: nice extension
- (2018-10-22) Amy B: Works great, doesn't take up a lot of memory, so great little extension. I wish it had a keyboard shortcut, but it's still useful as is.
- (2018-06-19) Larry Teitelbaum: I used to use "copy without formatting" (offered by Jing) but it mysteriously disappeared from my browser and from the store. This one is a little less convenient to use, but gets the job done.