Allows to copy plain text to clipboard with context menu. Has 3 different copy methods. Has 'force plain text copy' option.
- (2020-12-02) John Xiao: Currently very cool experence.
- (2020-02-20) 鄭育丞: Nice plugin.
- (2019-06-21) Rickard Modig: Good, but the option to force plain copying does not persist across tabs. I use a website-based dictionary and frequently need to switch between tabs. Implement this feature and it would be perfect.
- (2018-12-09) Max P: copies and pastes ??????????????????????????????????? to text editor! Full SH**
- (2018-05-09) Gasim Ahmadli: Very useful extension
- (2018-02-14) Christine Trow: Does what it says! Including, if you want it to, stripping out unwanted hidden carriage returns, that the Windows 'Paste as plain text' does not. Well done and thanks!
- (2018-01-23) Hung Yi Lu: Excellent, I can now copy text in webpage that block copying function.
- (2017-02-09) Andrew Raymond: Not only adds the right click menu, but has a beta mode to override the native copy functionality (ctrl + c) to strip the formatting. That feature is the knock out of the ball park for me. I'm a developer, and this is one of those ongoing annoyances working on a pc. Thanks, keep up the awesome work!
- (2018-10-26, v:0.3) Isaiah Fedur: How can i make my ctrl+c be the "plain text command" my default?
How can i make my ctrl+c be the "plain text command" my default?