Automatically copy selected text to the clipboard. Has many configurable options for controlling the behavior.
When text is selected using the mouse it will automatically be copied to the clipboard. *** Once this extension is installed you must reload any open tabs in order for it to work *** *** If you change the extension settings any open tabs must be reloaded in order for them to take effect *** Features: - Notification on copy - Remove selection on copy - Enable / disable in text boxes - Enable / disable in content editable elements - Paste on middle click - Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable auto copy - Use modifier key(s) to copy as a link - Always copy as a link - Copy without formatting - Include informational comment with optional formatting items - Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable informational comment - Blacklist websites to automatically disable the extension - Works with all URL types Go to the options screen to configure the features you'd like to use. Note: - This extension now works all URL types. In order for it to work with file:/// URLs you must check 'Allow access to file URLs' on the Extensions page. Content-scripts are automatically disabled in the Extension Gallery. Therefore, the extension will not work on this page or any page in the Gallery, so please test it on another page. See website for release notes.
- (2020-04-08) Ashar Hafeez: thanks for designing such a great extension, very help full A+++++
- (2020-03-27) user.ru 495: Отрицательные оценки это полный бред. Всё работает как надо. После установки дополнения нужно перезапустить браузер.
- (2020-03-27) Never More: Not working anymore
- (2020-03-09) Виктор Литягин: Отличное расширение, единственное в своем роде, очень помогает в работе!
- (2020-02-22) خالد مسملي: Sooo Goooood This is what I dreamed of Because when I switched from Windows to Mac I lost copying text with the link to OneNote But this addition solved the problem that I was suffering from
- (2020-02-16) YILMAZ: very very good, thank you
- (2020-02-14) Take Some Risk: Not working. Not copying on selection
- (2020-02-04) Timmy The Mouse: Developer should consider disabling this app when the user is highlighting in search bar. It defeats itself. Opera has a better built in auto copy.
- (2019-09-03) Andy Mac: When I try to use middle mouse button for paste option, I get the scroll widget instead. Is there someone else I need to do to get this working?
- (2019-09-03) Rita: Not working at all. Reloaded page, resarted browser, and laptop. Nothing.
- (2019-08-26) Aleksey Midenkov: Please add an option to trim spaces on left and right edges.
- (2019-08-13) Emmy Shiu: 超级好用，神器
- (2019-08-11) Toby Rieu: Awesome plugin for web marketers. Thank you
- (2019-08-09) Victoria Zampella: I am liking this extension (so far). I am making great use of the comments that this is allowing. That is a major time saver for my current project. My only "complaint" is that the paste on middle click is not working even though I have that selected; I also can't really complain about that because doing a trusty ctrl + v combo is fine, too. (Worth noting: I did restart chrome as I do that by default whenever adding something new to any browser.)
- (2019-08-07) Primaski: Does not work.
- (2019-08-05) Walter Kass: Excellent
- (2019-07-24) ерунда сэндвич: This saves me like 1 second per click. So it could save me like 18 hours of work because I have to copy and paste to 16 cells for 4156 subjects. TY
- (2019-07-18) rajesh kumar singh: Doesn't work
- (2019-07-11) A W: Doesn't work on Chrome Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-07-05) time quran: Not working with latest Version
- (2019-06-19) Amy S: What a great extension. It works perfectly fine to me. I needed to do an amazing amount of copy/pasting and i finished in less than half the time, and my fingers are not sore! Thanks again! Amy
- (2019-06-07) Roni buium: Perfect after settings...
- (2019-05-29) Ngọc Thời: Like
- (2019-05-08) Mark Wynton: Works, recommending turning on alerts on settings
- (2019-04-09) 郑宏生: 特别好用