Enter text into input fields by choosing items from the context menu or using the optional autocomplete.
Simple Form Fill ================ Enter text into input fields by choosing configured items from the context menu or using the optional autocomplete (not autofill) which suggest items based on typed input. New items can be added through the context menu while having some text selected or in the extension's preferences. Screenshot Descriptions ----------------------- - Configure the items you can fill into text fields in the add-on preferences (get there directly by clicking the toolbar button or through the context menu) - Or add items from selected text using the context menu - Use the context menu on input fields to fill one of the configured items - Enable autocomplete in the preferences to get a list of matching items to choose from when typing in input fields. You can configure comments in the preferences - they are matched against but removed from the item before filling Feedback -------- You can report bugs or make feature requests on https://github.com/sblask/webextension-simple-form-fill Patches are welcome.
- (2023-07-06) Бруно Глазухин: Exactly what I need!
- (2023-02-08) J. Salmonson (darkocean): Wow, not only does this work doing what it says it does, I can also figure it out (kind of) Not sure what the autocomplete options do and am nervous to try them out. Don't know what what the comment string does either. These areas need one of those little gray ? icons with a tooltip explaining just what they do and are for. I understand autocomplete but not it's options. xP the minimum # of characters to trigger auto comple is confusing as what are the characters? There's no option to make my own so... um? But the rest I get how to use and now I don't have to keep going though my book left overs/dead chapters (called 'darlings') and can put words, phrases, body beats (descriptions) and dialogue that I might be able to recycle without spending hourse re-reading each file. Thank you for this time saver! I go though the old chapters when I get stuck as sometimes I find something I can re-use in a new chapter that gets things moving again, but oh it was headache.... I'm saved! Anyway, five stars for being mostly simple to use and that it works on Vivaldi browser. ^-^ I'll go fiddle with what's confusing me later... (a how to guide explaining what the options do would be a kindness.) Maybe I'll get this after I am caught up on my sleep...
- (2022-05-19) SeaHorse Legend: Best
- (2022-03-06) L B: really great
- (2021-07-23) José Augusto de F. Falcão: Excelente!!!
- (2021-01-27) Дракоша Пестренький (Drakosha): Просто не заполняет многие поля. SimpleFill скажем это поле с первого раза заполнил. Делайте выводы.
- (2020-01-22) Husein Yuseinov: If you could add more than one item (like tabs) would be great, so we can separate different information in for different users (profiles).
- (2020-01-17) Ross S: Great..
- (2019-07-20) Charles Hughes: I'm amazed how this extension does so easily what others claim to do, but poorly. There is also an amazing scarcity of extensions that serve this purpose. I'll be honest, some of the other extensions may have gone over my head, and so I am also complimenting the user-friendly nature of this extension.
- (2019-06-19) Julio Anguita: Es es mas simple que he encontrado y que cumple con lo necesario que es completar los datos en un formulario. Muy bien realizado! Gracias al programador.
- (2019-06-06) Kien Vu: Very simple and useful Thank you
- (2019-05-06) Rafael Miranda Soares: Bom!
- (2019-01-17) All these smart, automagic form-fillers never get it right. So I was looking for a "dumb" one that would simply provide a list of matching texts from a self-defined list as soon as I start typing. This is it. Thanks!
- (2018-12-20) Alex Al: Благодаря ему, ушел с мозиллы.
- (2018-04-13) Carlos Silva: It would be nice if we could use keyboard shortcuts to call it, and to fill
- (2018-03-13) sopan: i'd give this a 5 and pay good money if there were couple of things worked out. it should be attempted to make the program work on non-html pages in chrome. also the use tab or enter switch seems broke a bit, as in it won't go from enter to select, not to anything. Otherwise its a work of art. just the right amount of granularity. a simple text file looking entry page for terms. It would be nice to know any limits, such as word char count, if any, etc. WONDERFUL!
- (2017-11-07) Brian de BoisGuilbert: Отлично.Просто и релевантно(то,что искал)
- (2017-11-04) Yegor Kochetkov: Очень простое и функциональное. Спасибо!
- (2017-10-02) Communication Legal Translation: No matter how many times I read it, it never gets old. You definitely hit the nail on the head on this one. This is something people need to know about. Your blog is really incredible and the design is really top notch. Really, your blog is incredible.
- (2017-08-20) Olaf Deterding-Meyer: Would be nice to be able to store multi-line texts as well. Maybe instead of the simple text field, where each line is a selectable text, you could offer a table with name/value pairs ==> The name is shown in the context menu, and the value is inserted on selection.
- (2017-07-26) FraDam: Permet de mettre facilement du texte pré-rempli dans le menu contextuel
- (2022-12-13, v:2.2.1) Jamesd Burt: my passwors is not accepted for an errow accure
my passworw is not accept error accure
- (2022-01-19, v:2.2.1) Ashley Hoang: Category
Hello. It'd be great if it has a category function, so I can organize the items into groups such as Email, Company, Name, etc. Thank you.
- (2021-12-01, v:2.2.1) Jeff Fairchild: not working sometimes
Half the time the form filler doesn't work. I right clicked on the chat that i was on (on a website) then clicked simple form fill then clicked on my email that i saved in there. And it didn't enter it into the field. It does that sort of thing a lot. Just tried it here in this box and it didn't enter it in here either. Please email me at [email protected]
- (2020-11-07, v:2.2.0) Vladimir Shmain: How to create patterns?
I do not see how to create a pattern for filling a form field