Enter text into input fields by choosing items from the context menu or using the optional autocomplete.
Simple Form Fill ================ Enter text into input fields by choosing configured items from the context menu or using the optional autocomplete (not autofill) which suggest items based on typed input. New items can be added through the context menu while having some text selected or in the extension's preferences. Screenshot Descriptions ----------------------- - Configure the items you can fill into text fields in the add-on preferences (get there directly by clicking the toolbar button or through the context menu) - Or add items from selected text using the context menu - Use the context menu on input fields to fill one of the configured items - Enable autocomplete in the preferences to get a list of matching items to choose from when typing in input fields. You can configure comments in the preferences - they are matched against but removed from the item before filling Feedback -------- You can report bugs or make feature requests on https://github.com/sblask/webextension-simple-form-fill Patches are welcome.
- (2020-01-22) Husein Yuseinov: If you could add more than one item (like tabs) would be great, so we can separate different information in for different users (profiles).
- (2020-01-17) Ross S: Great..
- (2019-07-20) Charles Hughes: I'm amazed how this extension does so easily what others claim to do, but poorly. There is also an amazing scarcity of extensions that serve this purpose. I'll be honest, some of the other extensions may have gone over my head, and so I am also complimenting the user-friendly nature of this extension.
- (2019-06-19) Julio Anguita: Es es mas simple que he encontrado y que cumple con lo necesario que es completar los datos en un formulario. Muy bien realizado! Gracias al programador.
- (2019-06-06) Jerry Vu: Very simple and useful Thank you
- (2019-05-06) Rafael Miranda: Bom!
- (2019-01-17) All these smart, automagic form-fillers never get it right. So I was looking for a "dumb" one that would simply provide a list of matching texts from a self-defined list as soon as I start typing. This is it. Thanks!
- (2018-12-20) Alex Al: Благодаря ему, ушел с мозиллы.
- (2018-04-13) Carlos Silva: It would be nice if we could use keyboard shortcuts to call it, and to fill
- (2018-03-13) sopan: i'd give this a 5 and pay good money if there were couple of things worked out. it should be attempted to make the program work on non-html pages in chrome. also the use tab or enter switch seems broke a bit, as in it won't go from enter to select, not to anything. Otherwise its a work of art. just the right amount of granularity. a simple text file looking entry page for terms. It would be nice to know any limits, such as word char count, if any, etc. WONDERFUL!
- (2017-11-07) Sergey El Noble: Отлично.Просто и релевантно(то,что искал)
- (2017-11-04) Егор Кочетков: Очень простое и функциональное. Спасибо!
- (2017-10-02) Communication Legal Translation: No matter how many times I read it, it never gets old. You definitely hit the nail on the head on this one. This is something people need to know about. Your blog is really incredible and the design is really top notch. Really, your blog is incredible.
- (2017-08-20) Olaf Deterding-Meyer: Would be nice to be able to store multi-line texts as well. Maybe instead of the simple text field, where each line is a selectable text, you could offer a table with name/value pairs ==> The name is shown in the context menu, and the value is inserted on selection.
- (2017-07-26) Franck Damestoy: Permet de mettre facilement du texte pré-rempli dans le menu contextuel