This extension allows you to save predefined snippets and paste them to text inputs using context menu.
- (2021-09-03) Nick Gibbs: Very happy to find this when another similar extension, long abandoned, stopped working altogether. Huge time saver, but would be so much better if it had 3 features of the ;insert text' extension i had been using - and by better i mean i would most happily pay 50€ for it. 1. The ability to import/export your texts, so you could use it between accounts, and possibly even other tools. 2. The ability to organise snippets, even shifting up and down the list would be great, but ideally folder/category and sub snippet, 3. The ability to include rich text, e.g. paragraphs, links etc. to snippets. The previous 'insert text' was working in 100% of websites, this reduced towards the end to around 50%. Paste from context menu works in 90%+ as it stands, but if you spend time setting it all up, be aware that without any export, all your snippets will be lost if tech changes and the developer doesn't update the extension. I would prefer to pay to encourage them to do so.
- (2021-07-22) Ali Hashemian: Awesome
- (2020-11-27) Николай Егоров: Usefull but no export/import!!! Pls, add!!!
- (2020-04-01) Poppy Bush: Works great for code and plain text pasting for various text editors and html editing. It's a bummer context menu's don't work in developer but as far as i'm aware none of them do. it's disabled. I REALLY wish i could choose to show both my pastes (i have 2) right in context menu. Like it does if there's only one paste available.
- (2020-01-10) Aleksander Piotrowski: it works good. thx
- (2019-10-13) Team Shoppiinn: Does not allow u to add line breaks, you can only add in 1 single line
- (2019-08-30) Todo bien, cumple excepto con los saltos de linea
- (2019-06-05) Sal Topete: works fine, but is there a way to insert line-breaks, or paragraphs?
- (2019-05-08) Mark Cross: Brilliant, just missing a template & alias system for things like a timestamp in a format of your choice. But it's the best I've found so far - THANK YOU xx
- (2019-04-17) Carlos Ramos: Simple y cumple con su función
- (2018-11-02) lawrence d'Aniello: Useful extension, but lacks the possibility of organizing snippets into folders, and the possibility of changing the order of snippets
- (2018-06-05) Michael Taylor: Man this is great. Feature suggestion if I may, make a way to drag already typed out items up and down to reorder them! Thanks!
- (2018-05-17) Or Schiro: Only thing missing is to compose multiple line templates! Something you could add? :-)
- (2018-05-04) Dave Dee: Very useful in my case! But is there a chance to see sub-folders and already existing strings movement?
- (2017-09-11) Dmitry Kaigorodov: Love it. Works for me. It's really strange that there are some many other icons, smiles, emoji paste tools. I believe this one really functional and helpful. Thank you
- (2016-11-26) The exact extension I was looking for. BUT it does NOT work in many websites!!!