Add your bookmarks in your contextual menu.
- (2020-10-25) Quezako: Not showing all my bookmarks, so it's pretty useless.
- (2020-08-12) ala slipknot: It overwrite and remove all other context menu extension you already have, would've been nice to keep it but its simply useless if that's what it does.
- (2020-01-11) Игорь Зинченко: Узкий функционал, не отображаются favicons. Отключил. Остался на Neater Bookmarks.
- (2019-12-14) Eric Storm: Like other reviewers have mentioned, this extension is incapable of showing my entire bookmarks list. I fully admit my bookmarks list is huge: I have over 5000 bookmarks, collected over two decades of internet exploration. This extension stops at or just above the 1035th entry. (Due to the method I used to count, I might have accidentally miscounted LOW, but I won't have miscounted HIGH.) I thought this would be a Chrome limitation, but if that were the case, I'd have expected it to stop at the 1024th entry. It could be a Chrome character-count or byte-count limit, but I don't have any way to check those. I also have the "missing other extensions in the menu" problem, like other reviewers. THAT one is clearly a bug that must be fixed. I gave this extension two stars instead of one because I like the idea, and the "look and feel" seemed decent. The nuts and bolts of it, however, are not up to the challenge. Which is sad, because this would solve a problem for me, and now I'm still stuck. If, however, you have a low number (or, okay, I guess what some would call a "reasonable" number... :) ) of bookmarks, then this extension might be great for you.
- (2019-12-06) Sergey Andreev: Работает. Из контекстного меню теперь можно открывать закладки, а если кликнуть правой кнопкой мыши по папке, откроются сразу все ссылки из нее. Upd.: Конфликтует со всеми другими расширениями, использующими контекстное меню, в результате их пункты оттуда через некоторое время пропадают.
- (2019-04-15) Xuan Zhou: a wonderful extension, work well on edge with chromium. it's better if showing the favourite bar directly when I left click the button.
- (2019-04-03) Alex: Good filter
- (2018-10-26) senselocke: It doesn't work. It only displays "Apps" and "Bookmark Bar". Heading into Options and enabling "Add Bookmark" does nothing--the context menu only ever shows "Apps" or "Bookmark Bar"--and that only shows two of about 20 folders.
- (2018-10-02) Oyun Dünyası: BASARILI
- (2018-08-18) aione: 为什么不是点一下就出现书签？
- (2018-06-21) John Winder: Thank you! With uBlock Origin & Lastpass a must install.
- (2017-01-06) J.T. Brown III: Great extension! The only feature missing is the display of the bookmark and folder icons/favicons next to the link name. 5 stars when this gets implemented!
- (2016-11-26) Diego Araújo: Ótima para quem gosta de navegar em tela cheia (F11)! Parabéns!
- (2016-10-01) Really nicely made extension right here. This has helped to further my perhaps unhealthy appeal to minimalism by allowing me to access my bookmarks without a silly bar in the way. Also, it's very nice to be able to use only my keyboard to access bookmarks consistently.
- (2016-09-07) Bergg Uscha: Disables other context plugins!!! Besides that not all bookmarks are displayed.
- (2016-08-20) Try Trust: does not delete even after removing
- (2016-08-16) YKN: very useful.
- (2016-08-15) Sandro Mistico: Es muy bueno para buscar tus marcadores , pero no permite editarlos.. es como un ferrari..Dando clik derecho sobre lo que ves navegando es bkn ,, recomiendo usarlo junto con la otra extension que se llama ""marcadores elegantes" ,, La primera para navegar y la segunda para poder agregar y editar tus marcadores .. las dos unidas en tu navegador y ya tendras un ferrari
- (2016-05-26) Piotr Żółtowski: Almost the best for power users. Almost, because I think of the lack of one of the features: favicons for bookmarks. If, it's possible in Chrome, of course :)
- (2016-05-26) anon ymous: Thanks, it's a hacky way to get around Chromes lack of menus, bookmarks, or any useful UI; but it's good enough for now while I'm on a break from firefox. EDIT: minus one star because enabling the "add bookmark" option adds it to the menu twice. EDIT2: Minus all the stars, middle click doesn't open in a new tab; completely unusable without it.
- (2016-03-21) Jeremy Baldwin: There's one major flaw with this extension: it wipes out the other extension menus in the context menu. When this is enabled, the context menu items for extensions like "Context Menu Search", OneTab, and LastPass are wiped out. As soon as I disable it they come back. Otherwise, it's great, which is why I gave it 5 stars. Please fix :) EDIT: It seems that disabling some folders in the filter section of this extension's options fixes this problem, though I don't fully understand why.
- (2016-01-28) Exact what i was looking for, work prefect.
- (2016-01-22) Barry Littleton: HAD A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF BOOKMARKS DISPLAYED. NOT USEABLE FOR FULL LIBRARY OF B.MARKS. RECOMMEND ONLY IF USER HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF LINKS TO ACCESS.
- (2016-01-07) francois m: Warning! With the browser, Vivaldi, this extension causes the disappearance of the context menu in the other installed extensions. If you right click in Vivaldi, the popup menu appears and you see that the menu of this extension. --- in french Attention! Avec le navigateur internet, Vivaldi , cette extension provoque la disparition du menu contextuel dans les autres extensions installé. Si vous cliquez droit dans Vivaldi, le menu contextuel s'affiche et vous ne voyez que le menu de cette extension.
- (2015-08-20) When I enable this extension, it removes all of my other extensions that I could access through right-clicking. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2015-06-25) Really simple and useful. Now we can access them with no pain, in an auto expandable fashion on mouse over (brilliant). This is really what I (and probably many others) need. And for Vickie Ramage, who gave one start: There is a checkbox in options so you can activate the "add bookmark" function. Congratulations Spouwny.
- (2015-05-23) Vee Ramage: There's no option to add a bookmark, so this app is essentially useless.
- (2015-02-23) Headbandsans: wooohhohhhh!!!!! finalllyy an extension that works keep up the good work :P
- (2015-01-29) Bram Wolfe: Not sure why everyone is giving 3 and 4 star reviews. This is an excellent extension. Right click, and you have immediate access to all your bookmarks, and the ability to add a bookmark quickly, without needing a popup menu. It's simple, and great. There are a few tweaks that could be made here and there, that previous comments show, but they are in no way "necessary" for this to be a great extension.
- (2015-01-21) Please add the Chrome folder and website icons so it looks exactly like the bookmarks menu.
- (2021-05-23, v:1.12.0) Alexander Pruss: Bookmarklets?
I've tried to run bookmarklets from the context menu, but they don't seem to work. Is there some setting I should set for bookmarklets to work?
- (2020-06-15, v:1.12.0) DANIAL HAZIQ BIN JUFRI: please enlarge the frame for the extension options on new edge browser
currently unable to save my costumization because I can't click the save button in the extension option frame.
- (2020-06-10, v:1.12.0) Danial Haziq: Not possible to save on the new Edge Browser
can't save the settings on edge browser, the save button is not accessible because the frame for the settings is too small.
- (2017-11-21, v:1.12.0) 오병환: Please develop for Firefox.
Existing add-ons(Context Bookmarks) will not work as Firefox is updated. Please develop the Context Bookmarks for Firefox.
- (2017-10-27, v:1.12.0) Timothy Michaelson: It's unclear to me what this does.
It would help a great deal if you were to make a simple YouTube video that demonstrates what this does, exactly.
- (2017-05-25, v:1.12.0) Shaun Hill: interferes with other extensions
this extension prevents other extensions (e.g. "IQDB image search") from adding their own options to the context menu
- (2017-01-06, v:1.12.0) J.T. Brown III: Suggestion: Display Bookmark (and Folder) Icons
Currently none of the associated bookmark (or folder) icons are being displayed to the left of the link name. Displaying these icons would be very helpful in being able to quickly identify bookmarks. This is also the default behavior of the standard chrome bookmarks feature/manager. Could you please add this capability?
- (2017-01-06, v:1.12.0) J.T. Brown III: BUG: Bookmark Icons Not Displaying
Hi, None of the associated bookmark (or folder) icons are being displayed to the left of the link name. Displaying these icons would be very helpful in being able to quickly identify bookmarks. This is also the default behavior of the standard chrome bookmarks feature/manager. I'm not sure if this is truly a bug or if it has simply not yet been implemented. Could you please add this capability?
- (2016-07-19, v:1.12.0) Barrister PeterJones: ok
- (2016-03-23, v:1.12.0) Piotr Żółtowski: Bookmarks favicon if possible
That would be nice, of course if it's possible :)
- (2016-01-14, v:1.12.0) Martin Lichtblau: Omnibox open folder
Opening a folder found through the omnibox results in opening the bookmarks of the folder -which is reall great - but also of all bookmarks in all it's subfolders.
- (2015-08-20, v:1.12.0) Right-clicking disabled for—
When I enable this extension, it removes the ability to use my other extensions that I could right-click and access before. Is there a way around this?