A more efficient way to view and manage your bookmarks menu.
- Firefox / IE-like bookmarks menu - Display bookmark trees side by side - It is configurable! - Search bookmarks when you type - Do what Bookmark manager can do and more (e.g., Sort bookmarks by name, Add separator) - Save 24px of your vertical workspace (Rock on Chromebook!) - Take as few permissions as possible, no more scary permissions! - No background running application, save your memory and privacy! Changelog: https://github.com/foray1010/Popup-my-Bookmarks/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md ## Todo & Working Progress See https://trello.com/b/bREPCfDk/popup-my-bookmarks ## Contributing - Translate to other languages, It's all depended on volunteers as I am not a linguist. ;-) Please join our translation team on http://goo.gl/ZET77 - Fork me on GitHub, join our development! Repo: https://github.com/foray1010/Popup-my-Bookmarks
- (2021-10-15) ekarron: Perfect
- (2021-10-12) Domenico Bellanova: ottima ho sistemato i miei preferiti
- (2021-08-20) RamBOX es2021: thx
- (2021-06-20) 1: LUV PmB PmB with Edge & Chrome 10 stars.
- (2021-06-15) 汪小喵: 所有书签管理器里最快的，但是也有点过于简洁
- (2021-05-16) .: Отлично!👍
- (2021-04-18) Bobby Phoenix: Why Chrome doesn't come with this as default boggles my mind. I don't like having to see the bookmark bar, and this is the perfect replacement. My only wish is to be able to change the icon to maybe a plain solid black star or something simple.
- (2021-03-26) helloworld: 美观、方便、快捷，希望可以加入扩展图标自定义功能，并且同步上线到火狐浏览器
- (2021-03-03) Party Pat: - Formerly tried "Bookmark Sidebar". Seems current extension is not prevented from popping up in "chrome://" pages. - Don't find a place to bind a shortcut.
- (2021-01-29) o -: really the best there is + middle click to open folder (all links) - + middle click set default to open background without closing menu (useful to open multiple links) + can rename / delete inilne (but one at a time) + can drag and drop position (one at a time) / cannot multiple rename/delete/drag drop. (minor)
- (2021-01-15) Andrea Walsh: Invaluable extension! I wish I had known about this earlier -easy, simple and rapid way to view and select bookmarks. I don't believe it was developed as a bookmark manager but rather a bookmark viewer. As a patent attorney and technical editor, I have a ton of bookmarks in multiple folders in bookmark bar and personal folders in other bookmarks. It was a hassle to use and select a bookmark before I loaded this. Great for mobile bookmarks too. AAA+++
- (2020-12-29) mall 3a: 这种双列展示太棒了
- (2020-10-24) Kalab Washburn: This extension is wonderful! Exactly what I wanted. Just a simple way to view bookmarks. There are other extensions that overcomplicate this with hovering features and stuff that doesn't work all the time. I just want my bookmarks hidden and then one click to view them in a list. This app does that and it's great. I don't know why Chrome doesn't have this feature built in, but who cares because this exists. Thanks Dev!
- (2020-09-20) Татьяна Снакина: Мне понравилось
- (2020-09-11) Jian Jason: The best !!!
- (2020-09-09) sens chen: 希望滚动条宽度可以调节 / 边界留白
- (2020-09-05) B WL: Just installed. Seems all right so far: at least the navigation keys are working. Surprisingly, in two extensions, that I tried before they didn't work at all. However, I don't like the idea to keep folders open after you left them during the tree navigation.
- (2020-09-02) Владимир Телешов: Пожалуй, лучшее в своем сегменте расширение. Перебрал с десяток аналогов и остаюсь на этом. Спасибо разработчику.
- (2020-07-31) Nassim zone: Thank you for this extension
- (2020-02-14) l: Nejefektivnější rozšíření pro záložky, naprostá spokojenost!
- (2020-02-04) Carlos M. Vélez S.: Excelent! I love it.
- (2020-01-18) David Alain - Flam696: Excellent ! Léger en mémoire, rapide, ergonomique, pratique, il possède un champ de recherche intégré et de multiples options avancées en "clic droit" pour le classement des signets. Et il fonctionne hors ligne et sans abonnement online caché... L'essayer, c'est l'adopter, vous ne pourrez plus vous en passer. Un must have ! Suggestions pour le développeur : ça serait génial d'ajouter un classement automatique par URL source auto-organisé dans des dossiers ;-) Cela pourrait être un panneau supplémentaire et alternatif pour la gestion. MERCI à toi foray1010 et BONNE ANNEE 2020 !
- (2020-01-15) Tim Brooks: A more efficient way to view and manage your bookmarks menu. The tag line says it.
- (2020-01-05) Mack: very hard to move items. the window will open but close while trying to drag and drop items. edit: managed it but going super slow with my mouse.
- (2020-01-02) Boris Raifler: Very nice! 1.Is it possible to add option to add the current page to the top of folder (currently it adds the current page only to the bottom)? 2. Currently the folder has one "icon" in its title "X". Is it possible to add additional icon - to add the current page to this folder? Thank you
- (2019-12-12) Safak Mert: Very light-weight and fast. It didn't break a sweat while listing my pretty large number of bookmarks. It is also customizable enough. Only, the search function seems a little bit slow, but that's probably due to the extreme amounts of bookmarks I have.
- (2019-11-17) Chris Vydas: Unresponsive ui on mobile chrome, can't use at all
- (2019-11-12) Leroy Casterline: Excellent bookmark tool. I've been using it for years in Chrome. Now I'm using the new MS Edge Beta (based on Chromium) and am happy to find it works here as well (with a few glitches, expected as I'm running a beta for a browser for which the product was not designed!).
- (2019-09-29) Volkan Yılmaz: Gayet güzel.
- (2019-04-08) vit vom: 와~~ 즐겨찾기 끝판왕이네요.. 드디어 방황을 끝내고.. 정착합니다.. 감사합니다. gooooooooooooooooooooooooood~~~~~~
- (2019-02-25) 王乐wangle: superb, thanks to the author, maybe the best bookmark app in chrome, it's convenient to add a bookmark in the right click menu
- (2019-02-15) Amr Skr: من فضلك اللغة العربية تبدا من اليمين. من فضلك صحح ذلك وسوف تستحق حينها 5 نجوم.
- (2019-01-20) Di chen: 无法进行书签的管理，比如调整书签的位置，新建文件夹调整到别的分组
- (2019-01-15) Chuck Summers: its great
- (2019-01-11) Diego López: There's a double scrollbar when opening the extension, there's the regular one and a big one that doesn't let see my latest bookmarks. Can you please fix it.
- (2018-12-11) 云不二: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 极好 ,只是UI可以再美观一点.
- (2018-12-05) sq sun: win10系统，系统缩放150%情况下，图标很模糊，chrome自带的书签栏和书签管理器是很清楚的
- (2018-11-19) konstantinos omegas: just need an option dark background white fonts
- (2018-10-24) f c: 很棒!
- (2018-09-09) Serge Shevchik: Просто и удобно. Спасибо.
- (2018-09-03) S Db: Exactly what I was looking for! Now I can get to my bills to pay faster! Thank you!
- (2018-09-03) Chris LaFave: Tidy Bookmarks had been the very best for me for a few years but lately had been crashing once or twice a day (I have 7000+ bookmarks in subfolders up to five levels deep, which might have brought out a bug). _I'm_so_glad_ to have found "Popup my Bookmarks" because it's a faster, more colorful and more stable version of Tidy. I love it! I have to add that Tidy had allowed me to "cut" but not to "copy" bookmarks or folders (to the clipboard). Popup does allow copying and pasting folders, which to me makes it even more wonderful.
- (2018-08-29) Bazsi Sün: Hozzá akarok adni egy linket az egyik mappámhoz... A mappám a milliónyi könyvjelzőim között van valahol. Mappára nem lehet keresni. Megtalálom és menüből kell hozzáadni az adott oldal linkjét. Sok könyvjelző esetében használhatatlan!
- (2018-08-28) Ivan Simonov: Best of all other such extensions! I hope that the expansion will develop and improve!
- (2018-08-09) Inbar: fast and minimalist - just what i was looking for.
- (2018-07-31) Rudy Brushell: Fast, Readable and simple. Using since 2015 and Donating $10 because Google BM ending. Can even move bookmarks between folders with drag, hover open folder, and drop. Very nice. Only wish for a BM Manager page like in G BM Manager. Maybe allow color customization. Thank you
- (2018-07-22) dean mevis: Why don't any of the Bookmark extensions have a visual feature to "add" a new bookmark?
- (2018-07-13) Sorin Acela: So stupid that it can' even move a bookmark to a bookmark folder! A piece of garbage.
- (2018-06-29) CHANDRASHEKHAR SINGH THAKUR: I like Its UI
- (2018-06-24) Claudio Henrique: Excellent extension! make the Chrome bookmarks much more more accessible.
- (2021-06-25, v:7.1.1) Joseph Rebele: Sync Across Devices
Folks, Does Pop-Up Bookmark have the ability to sync across devices? LOVE the extension! Been using it for years! Thanks, Joe
- (2021-02-25, v:7.1.1) AmazingSam: bookmark layout changed
hello, i just downloaded this extension and it immediately shuffled my bookmarks in a really weird way. i have a ton of bookmarks and i really do not want this, so i uninstalled. nothing changed. please help, is there any way i can undo what happened?
- (2021-02-14, v:7.1.1) vit vom: Panel-Long Length Control
I'm using it really well. ---- Suggestion ----- Options-UI-panel- Suggestion of adding a longitudinal length control function. We need height adjustment. Thank you.
- (2020-12-14, v:7.1.1) Antonio Santos: Edit functionality broken
Hello, when I search for a bookmark using the search bar, and then right click and Edit it, once I save, the changes are not saved.
- (2020-04-10, v:7.0.1) Harvey Lang: website icons
I love your app and it works perfectly. I just added it to a new browser I'm testing and the only thing different is that the icon for each website in my bookmarks is not showing, as it does on my other browsers. This new browser is also Chromium based so it shouldn't be a problem. Just wondering how to get the icons next to the site names to appear.
- (2020-01-28, v:7.0.1) Alexander Kuchin: Folders in search result
Thanks a lot for this really useful extension! My daily routine need me to open a lot on links I stored in bookmark bar and I try to keep them into organize folders with correct naming. I think folders also should be in search result, I hope this feature will be used by many or your customers. Please share your thoughts about this.
- (2019-12-09, v:7.0.1) Harvey Lang: options
BTW...it says I'm using your current version of 7.0.1, but there is nothing in your drop-down menus...just a black blank box. I want to be able to open a new tab with a simple "left click" like I used to be able to do. And I'd still like to add a bolder font to the menu popup.
- (2019-12-07, v:7.0.1) Harvey Lang: "Options" not working
Alex, I increased the font size but it did not make the font any bolder. Also, I used to be able to "left click" a link and it would open in a new tab, but that option is no longer available. None of your options have anything that appears on the drop-down...just a blank. Please restore the options.
- (2019-11-22, v:6.2.1) Harvey Lang: Font
I love your Pop-up Bookmark app...neat, clean, easy to navigate. But, I wish there was a way to make the font bolder (some of us have eyes that aren't as young as they used to be). With a prior edition, Winaero Tweaker worked to make the font bolder, but not anymore for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- (2019-10-28, v:6.2.1) Riri: options not working
Thank you for this extension, really a must have but I reinstalled Chrome today with the latest version, unfortunately the drop down menu doesn't work anymore. It's either nothing shows up or just a blank black box.
- (2019-09-26, v:6.2.1) David Fricia: Options Menu not working...?
Can't seem to get it to open...I saw another post by a user with the same problem and no resolution. Any advice?
- (2019-09-07, v:6.2.1) Sammo H: Popup my Bookmarks feature request
Could we get the ability to change the background color to dark and change the folder icons? Thanks!
- (2019-07-20, v:6.2.1) Trenton Schoeb: Multiple bookmarks
How does one select multiple bookmarks so that more than one can be moved or deleted at a time? thanks
- (2019-07-08, v:6.2.0) Henry Yates II: Thanks for addressing my raised issues. . .
Alex, Sincere "thanks" for addressing the concerns that I raised on May 16th - your July update resolved all of my issues!
- (2019-05-26, v:6.1.0) trytip x.: not able to open UI options
no longer able to open options for Popup my Bookmarks
- (2019-05-16, v:6.0.0) Henry Yates II: Follow-up on my earlier post. . .
Alex, I notice that if I click on a bookmark, the extension functions properly - i.e. the link opens in a new tab as it should. My typical use-case, however, is that I search for a bookmark, it appears as the first entry in the list, and I simply hit "enter" and the 1st item is selected by default. . .in this case, the bookmark no longer loads in a new tab. . .it loads in the currently active tab. Prior to version 6.0.0, this "enter" selection would load the bookmark in a new tab, same as my left-click selection option. Can this behavior be restored?? Henry
- (2019-05-16, v:6.0.0) Henry Yates II: PopUp My Bookmarks regression following May 15th update. . .
Alex, Following your recent update, I notice that my bookmarks no longer open in a new tab following a left-click - a screenshot of my settings is attached. It seems that bookmarks only open in the current tab, regardless of the setting for left-click activation. Best regards, Henry
- (2019-01-15, v:5.3.1) Michael Mason: Option to make the menu vertically a lot longer?
Is there any chance that you could add an option to make the whole menu a lot vertically longer? I would actually like to make it go all the way to the bottom of the chrome window. Thanks