Dev-tools for MobX and React
Inspect mobx-react observers. Edit values in observable objects (Doesn't support editing react props/state, use react-devtools for that) Track changes in MobX observables MST support
- (2020-07-30) 付光雄: 不是很好用
- (2020-04-15) George Mejia: There's no scrollbar in chrome 80, OSX 10.14.6.
- (2020-04-09) Ryan: Would be great, but you can't scroll down on a large data set. Please add this, as its a pain to use.
- (2020-01-28) Sarath Antony: no scrollbar in chrome. i can see people complaining in the past, yet no effort to fix it. very poor tool compared to redux-devtool. not much of a use for development.
- (2020-01-16) Necmettin Karakaya: Latest version has a bug [mobx] Cannot obtain atom from ****** on the begining i thought maybe i'm doing something wrong but turnout it's cause by developer tools. when i removed the devtool everything started to work perfectly
- (2019-12-18) Yifei Kong: Great work, mobx is just great.
- (2019-12-05) Mario Hayashi: This is in principle great — another way to debug MobX! But any way to persist the changes?
- (2019-11-12) Бум БадаБум: There is no scrollbar in properties window, how should i scroll lol. Freezes. Removing.
- (2019-10-22) Shenyu Li: frequently freezes, keeps saying 'connecting'; and there is no scroll bar when open a module and trying to read all of its props.
- (2019-07-13) Evgeny Tukin: Freezes sometimes
- (2019-05-20) Alexander Zolotyh: Cause error "[mobx] Cannot obtain atom from [object Object]"
- (2019-04-15) 0 king: 打开工具，原本页面就没了，控制台里，说崩就崩了，没人在开发维护了么？
- (2018-10-17) 陈小聪: 还可以，可惜没有单独查看状态树的界面
- (2018-03-26) Evgeniy Podgaetskiy: Cool tool!
- (2018-03-16) Em Zero: Good, but it should integrate into the DevTools just like the React one.
- (2018-03-12) Ken Ma: awesome
- (2017-12-15) Aleksandr Golovatyi: Cool extension for react mobx development, thanks.
- (2017-11-30) 云渡秋河: really nice tool, helps a lot !
- (2017-09-07) Matt Ruby: Really great way to init the dev tools without including the code!
- (2017-04-14) Wallysson Nunes: Wesome, better then the package!
- (2017-02-18) mcquiggd: Easier than installing the npm package mobx-react-devtools manually in each application (however doing so does allow greater control / filtering).