Adds React debugging tools to the Chrome Developer Tools. Created from revision f749045a5 on 1/3/2020.
- (2020-02-17) Freddy Aprin: New feature that shows the props , component from root to child is very clear and awesome ! thanks
- (2020-02-17) Ke Jiang: How can I change the props value? I can't see the checkbox anymore.
- (2020-02-12) Shakxzod Namazbaev: Klass
- (2020-02-12) Jeff VanDyke: Very thorough, allows a great way to see data and props in an app. 10/10!
- (2020-01-28) Roman: Перестали сохраняться настройки. Решение не нашел
- (2020-01-24) nnamaka okezuo: it works
- (2020-01-20) hyunsoo park: Good
- (2020-01-18) Fernando Pacheco: Voltem a versão anterior...
- (2020-01-10) Bradley Bertrim: Works, some times and is very buggy. When it works it's great though. A couple examples of the frustrating problems: - Reloading a page can cause the "Components" tap to not load the properties drawer (It just says Loading forever), requiring you to close dev tools, refresh the page, and re-open them. - No ability to add to arrays or objects in the properties drawer. - Issues with the extension crashing when inspecting the react components forcing you to close dev tools, refresh the page and then re-open dev tools.
- (2019-12-21) Nguyễn Huy Toàn: I love it s much!!
- (2019-12-19) Nadia Salsabil: good
- (2019-12-11) ramb praveen: Very useful
- (2019-12-06) Christian Asivido: Used to work, but a recent update broke everything. The components tab is blank 95% of the time with no errors to track down.
- (2019-12-05) Matt: Completely destroyed by their revamp. Absolutely useless. I can only hope someone steps up and creates a better alternative.
- (2019-12-03) James Gough: Its most useful feature - highlighting updates when components render - no longer works for anyone unfortunate to be stuck with React < 16.
- (2019-11-22) IC: не работает. Значение в хуках менять невозможно. Имена хуков не показываются. Зря только погнался за новыми API
- (2019-11-19) Lalchhandama: So Useful to Inspect
- (2019-11-14) Phil Wells: Slows down some react pages so that they can't even reload. Would be nice to have a disable/enable toggle in the action menu when the icon is clicked in Chrome, rather than having to dive into Chrome extensions to flip the switch.
- (2019-11-14) Huy Nguyen: loved it
- (2019-11-10) Matt Dillon: Why can't I modify props any more??
- (2019-11-06) Onur Vural: It was great until they decided to completely ruin this by "revamping" it. Now you can't even watch the state changes real-time. Trying to change the state in the components view does nothing. All the old information is invalid because they just *had* to change the entire layout for no reason whatsoever. It is now borderline useless. It may as well not be installed at all. I hope it gets reverted back to its old version, or someone else releases an extension that does what this one is supposed to do; help developers.
- (2019-11-05) Mathieu Campagna: Can no more change state values in devtools, what's to use of this extension now?
- (2019-10-28) Krzysiek Witczak: The last update made it really difficult to use and it crashes all the time.
- (2019-10-25) Gökhan Menekşe: The old version was very good and useful, but it became unusable after it was split into 'Components' and 'Profiler'. It was a very bad update. Is there a way to revert to the old version?
- (2019-10-24) Ramon Balthazar: I have it running for all websites. Would love to have an option to hide the icon