Adds React debugging tools to the Chrome Developer Tools. Created from revision fed4ae024 on 7/15/2020.
- (2020-08-11) Lika Masoebe: I love it, works perfectly for me
- (2020-08-10) Ricardo Lima: Top, ajuda muito.
- (2020-08-08) aniket nagapure: cool.
- (2020-08-06) tengyun wang: 界面丑
- (2020-07-26) Игорь Демчук: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ В БРАУЗЕРЕ ХРОМ !!!
- (2020-07-16) Shakil Khan Programmer: Loved it great tool!
- (2020-07-14) Anil Pandiya: React dev tool (v4.8.1) is not showing components in depth. Only wrapper components are accessible in the component tab, not child components. which is working fine with older version 4.8.0
- (2020-07-09) Gaviri Naresh: good
- (2020-06-25) Ahmed Shatat: it has a bug on chrom running on linux ubuntu, sometimes the tabs doens't show
- (2020-04-09) Andrew Floatrx: После перезагрузки слетают фильтры... очень не удобно!
- (2020-04-03) Chase Linzmeyer: Super useful and dev friendly! Easy to view current state of a component, and you can search for a component in the tree making it easy to find in component hell.
- (2020-03-15) lk aicha: l'extension react ne marche pas
- (2020-03-12) Fernando Oliveira: show de bola a app
- (2020-03-11) Ibrahim Alao: Can't find it in my dev tools
- (2020-03-08) Harsh Kumar Gupta: Amazing
- (2020-03-05) Chris Bryant: Overall, this extension does exactly what you'd expect, and often, even adds a few features that make developing with React and debugging an easier, more pleasant experience. One critic is that the UI can be a bit cluttered at times and a tad confusing/overwhelming if you're new to React and, likewise, this extension.
- (2020-02-29) 정우태: 이 전 버전이 나은것 같습니다.
- (2020-02-24) La'keycia C: it does not work
- (2020-02-20) nhatnguyen: very useful
- (2020-02-17) Freddy Aprin: New feature that shows the props , component from root to child is very clear and awesome ! thanks
- (2020-02-17) Jakcy: How can I change the props value? I can't see the checkbox anymore.
- (2020-02-12) Shakxzod Namazbaev: Klass
- (2020-02-12) Jeff VanDyke: Very thorough, allows a great way to see data and props in an app. 10/10!
- (2020-01-28) Roman: Перестали сохраняться настройки. Решение не нашел
- (2020-01-24) nnamaka okezuo: it works