Extends the Developer Tools, adding new tab for create and debug .less content.
"LESS extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variables, mixins, operations and functions." This admin tool, extend Google Chrome functionality. Create a new tab in developer tools, as name Less CSS editor. - Create - Save as My Computer - Live Preview - Normal CSS view - DOM Select Tool - ZOOM
- (2015-08-14) Nandhakumar Ramasamy: Good tool to convert my css into less
- (2014-03-20) Yufei Liu: good
- (2013-12-23) Emre Emir: Awesome
- (2013-08-08) Mike Zielonka: Works great!!!!!! Made writing my less in chrome possible! I just write and then add the less to my less file on my web app.
- (2015-11-23, v:0.3) Lenny Urbanowski: Error on reload
If I reload the browser with dev tools open I get the following error: "Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerText' of null " If I close dev tools are re-open it goes away. I'm guessing the plugin is storing a reference to a DOM element and not updating on page refresh.
- (2015-03-15, v:0.3) Daniel Gombert: Less Version
Any way to update to the newest version of less. I tried to rebuild the app and do it, but got security errors, and don't have time to figure out why.
- (2014-11-14, v:0.3) Sebastian Buckpesch: Live-Preview
Isn't it possible to have a real Live-Preview? I don't want to click the "preview" button all the time. Would be really helpful, when the live preview can be active all the time and the view will be updated while I change my less code... Thanks a lot, Sebastian
- (2013-06-09, v:0.3) Troy Hall: documentation
I'm not at all sure how to use your tool. any docs?