Analyze products to sell on Amazon via Online Arbitrage. Includes Keepa charts, FBA profit calculator, stock levels and more
SellerAmp SAS (Sourcing Analysis Simplified) provides key data you need for Amazon Online Arbitrage and wholesale sourcing. Analyze products using SAS on ANY website with a SINGLE CLICK. SellerAmp SAS saves you hours when sourcing by searching Amazon’s database for matching products, and answers important questions: Can you sell it? - Are you eligible to sell the product - Is it Dangerous Goods - Is it Hazmat - Is it Private Label - Any known IP issues - Are there variations - Is it meltable …and more Does it sell? - Current and historic BSR (Sales Rank) averages - Estimated sales - Competing offers, prices and stock levels - Interactive price and BSR history charts driven from Keepa data Is it profitable? - Profit calculator factoring all Amazon fees and your costs - Instantly calculate ROI, profit, profit margin, break even sale price, etc. - Shows the maximum cost to meet your ROI and profit criteria SAS also provides powerful tools to help you find and organize your analysis: - History of all products you analyze - Storefront Search: see products of any Amazon storefront - Export data to Google sheets - Variations viewer - Integrations with sourcing and business management tools - Notes and tags to organize your sourcing SellerAmp SAS is available on the following Amazon marketplaces: US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. SAS subscription also includes use of a mobile app (perfect for Retail Arbitrage) and web app (great for full screen analysis) for use outside the extension. Download the extension and get your free trial started. You will speed up your sourcing analysis, gain valuable insights while you source with confidence. Visit selleramp.com for more information.
- (2023-01-13) James Clove: This is something every Amazon seller should use!
- (2022-11-22) Andrew Pardine: best must have tool for online arbitrage
- (2022-10-23) craig crowhurst: Awesome piece of software and essential to my Amazon Business - Support is superb too! I have looked at a number of other tools like this and this by far is the most functionally rich and is very cost effective... if you have any doubts then just take the trial!
- (2022-10-21) Gabby Marinova: Super useful, super inexpensive. Can be used on multiple accounts, which is huge if you have a team. Makes the sourcing really faster which at its own pays for the app itself.
- (2022-10-08) Luke Ingalls: Great software and extremely useful in order to find/determine products to sell on Amazon. Would highly recommend.
- (2022-09-30) Michael Marroquin: If you are gonna be in the Amazon Seller space this is hands down one of the most important tools to have in your arsenal!!! The app is just as great as the extension, great job!
- (2022-09-26) Vlad imir: Great software! Has all the ingredients needed to make a good buy!
- (2022-09-16) Jared Kmiecik: Absolutely packed with feature that make sourcing more profitable AND efficient
- (2022-09-16) Grayson Keaton: Awesome extension, works well and is super helpful in brining all information from an Amazon listing into one place. Highly recommend.
- (2022-09-09) Nick Addicott: As a seller on amazon there are so many different metrics to look at in order to make an informed decision on whether to sell a product or not. Seller Amp makes this process very simple and has allowed me to scale my amazon business very quickly. 100% worth it, best bang for your buck that any software could provide.
- (2022-09-09) Alexis Moroni: Seller Amp is an absolute GAME CHANGER!!!!! It's an amazing tool that has allowed me to quickly scale my Amazon business! I don't know how Amazon seller's can exist without this tool. It's SO affordable and the return on investment is bananas. It provides me everything I need to feel confident in making a purchase!!!!
- (2022-09-09) Michael Macintire: Incredibly useful tool for Amazon FBA.
- (2022-09-09) Viva Future: This simple tool makes my life soooo much easier and effective!
- (2022-09-02) joe parpheniuk: Awesome software saves a ton of time sourcing!
- (2022-08-26) julius marchi: Makes manual sourcing wayyy more efficient
- (2022-08-26) Stone Davis: Great tool, makes sourcing so much easier!
- (2022-08-20) John Muscarello: Great tool. Makes sourcing and finding profitable products soooooo much easier!!
- (2022-08-12) Value Buy: SellerAmp makes sourcing 100x easier.
- (2022-08-02) Lanni Karen Francisco: SellerAmp SAS is a great tool for calculating profit on your sales. This tool breaks down costs, fees, profit, and return on investment. You can also check the number of sellers for each product. It has a feature called "Alerts," which will notify you when there is an issue such as hazmat, private label, and IP infringement. SAS also has limited versions of KEEPA. Plus you can easily export data to Google Sheets or Excel. A must have for every Amazon Seller!
- (2022-07-30) Charlie Sommer: SellerAMP is CRUCIAL if you are starting an online arbitrage Amazon business. It has everything you need in order to source products. Without it, I'm not sure if I would have started selling on Amazon in the first place. A HUGE thank you to the founders for making such a useful tool.
- (2022-07-30) Snake Mcgoo: This is an AMAZING tool!!!! Would never be as successful without having this resource to use. As an Amazon seller it is absolutely critical to have this :)
- (2022-07-28) Samantha Marshall: As i started on my Amazon selling journey, this app was recommended to me. I chose to ignore those recommendations and made significant mistakes that cost me money. I tried the free trial and followed some videos to understand how SAS worked and it has changed the way i work with products. I can see at a glance if the item has profit in it, if it sells well and if I should go ahead with it. An absolute toolkit essential. Highly recommended.
- (2022-07-17) Alaisa Online: As an Amazon arbitrage business owner, I use this extension more than any other piece of software-- in fact, I cannot even imagine how I would be able to continue business without it. It makes sourcing quick, easy, and efficient and works with practically any product listing from any retail website. Keepa integration, Google doc compatibility, profit calculator (including FBA, FBM, small & light!), automatic check for gating, meltables, hazard, oversize, variations-- so many essential features, I can't even list them all. Best chrome extension out there, hands down. Highly recommend!
- (2022-07-15) Simon Barker: This is a great piece of software to go with the SellerAmp subscription service, if you want to sell regularly on Amazon with great success, this is what you need to use! It's a complete time saver when doing OA, one click analysis on any site is genius and so easy to use! Get it, you won't regret it!
- (2022-07-11) Life Stye: Trial is Expired after 1 day . support team says that you should pay to use the softwear.
- (2022-05-23) Ahmed Charkaoui: This software is a must!!! I could not do sell on Amazon whithout SAS .. I love it!!!!!!
- (2022-05-09) Eamonn Mc Caffrey: This is utterly essential if you are trying to run a business sellling on amazon doing RA/OA or WS. This is the most accurate an intitutive software I use and will not buy a stock line without checking SAS. If you are serious about selling on Amazon and not using this software then you crazy. My entire team love it and the ability to export data to google sheets and modify sheets and settings to personal preference. I recomend this to every seller I meet.
- (2022-05-04) Warner Fields.: Couldn't run my Amazon business without this tool. Profit calculator, reverse sourcing, much more.
- (2022-04-29) Dónal McBrien: This is far and away the most useful sourcing tool that I use - super useful for both RA and OA, I can't live without it and they keep making it better!
- (2022-04-27) Jessica Armstrong: Love this tool! used 3 like this and this is by far the best tool out there. The developers are also amazing and so responsive. it integrates well with other great software too. couldn't be without it!
- (2022-04-06) Miles Longstreth: Game changing for reverse sourcing & online arbitrage.
- (2022-03-11) Kelly Livingston: Why is the profit and margin always off? I check using the amazon revenue calcualtor and the numbers don't always allign for some reason?
- (2022-01-29) Marquis Deveaux II: Changed the Amazon reselling game for me and my team. Highly recommended
- (2021-01-12) Simon Dingley: Superb tool which I cannot recommend this highly enough for Amazon sellers and their teams. It's fast and reliable and provides a wealth of information to help you analyse data and make accurate buying decisions when sourcing products to sell.
- (2020-02-24) Krasimir Yakimov: Loved it
- (2023-01-23, v:0.0.42) Krissa Shumway: seller amp
it has been working for 5 days but today I signed on to amazon and it's not there?
- (2022-12-29, v:0.0.42) Derf Lagwagon: Seller Amp not working with chrome
I am using Chrome and Seller Amp is not loading when I pull up Amazon pages
- (2022-12-21, v:0.0.42) Fats Y: the exstention is not working for me
Every time i login to my account it doesn't allow me. I have followed the steps in terms of the settings. yet it is still not working for me?
- (2022-11-24, v:0.0.42) Janelle Gibson: Can't add items to do FBA after I scan or add asin.
When I add a new product to FBA I get an error message on my Phone and Apple laptop. I used the Beta it rea out and then reinstalled. Why?
- (2022-11-07, v:0.0.42) Doug Morgan: Multiple users
how many users can use my selleramp account? I have a partner who i would like to have access.
- (2022-10-26, v:0.0.42) Rob Polite: Google Chrome Extension Download
How do I download the Google Chrome extension? Every time I click the link that was provided it takes me to Google Chrome, which I already have on my MAC.
- (2022-10-21, v:0.0.42) Riyyan Khan: problem
seller amp is not opening
- (2022-10-15, v:0.0.42) Andrew Pardine: Issue
Is there something wrong with the extension right now, it keeps timing out and not loading
- (2022-09-17, v:0.0.42) wick city: on the chrome page how do i download the extention where the download button on this page
where the download button on this page ?
- (2022-08-27, v:0.0.42) Bilal Bhatti: my chrome extension is not installing.
it just stuck at a new tab when i start to add to chrome.
- (2022-07-25, v:0.0.41) Bryan Connolly: SAS not loading
Hey y'all! I'm alternately loving the extension and frustrated by it. It's not showing up on pages. I would appreciate it if you could guide me into what I need to do to get the extension working full time. Thanks!
- (2022-07-20, v:0.0.41) Kythian2001: selleramp affiliates
Does selleramp have an affiliate program as of yet? I've got a few thousand users in my discord group that would be interested in using it.
- (2022-06-09, v:0.0.41) Matt Roberts: SAS is behind cart tray
I can't get the Amz cart tray to disappear without keeping SAS from working. Can I get SAS to appear on top of the car tray or make the cart tray go away? Thanks, Matt Roberts
- (2022-04-19, v:0.0.40) Lodewijk de rooij: question
what does it do?
- (2022-03-13, v:0.0.39) Mega Souq Ltd: SAS extension not working
Whenever i click on my SAS seller amp extension, the stock information does not load. I have tried deleting the extension and re-downloading it but still nothing. What do you suggest i do?
- (2022-01-06, v:0.0.37) Allan Aldo Clarke: selleramp
have previously contactyed you about my selleramp,which after following the clear cache instructions it still is not working on my applemac.
- (2021-10-13, v:0.0.34) Ralf Nikolai: SAS extension not loading
My SAS extension not loading since this morning. I removed and added it but it does not work. I also cleared cache but still not working. Kindly fix this asap
- (2021-09-03, v:0.0.33) Adrian Boari: seller stock not showing
seller stock not showing, any suggestions please? thanks
- (2021-01-24, v:0.0.26) Richard WorkFBA: eligible
Hi The eligible box on the chrome extension has stopped working. First it said login in when i already had and now it just has a dash
- (2020-11-21, v:0.0.23) Mike Kilori: extension not loading up
The extension is not loading up