Know before clicking links where the link goes.
More than it meets the eye, do you want to know where a link really takes you before you even click on it? ⚠️ Install Transparent Links Plugin to get a quick overview of where links on the website really take you. ⚙ These are the core functions of Transparent Links: ✅ Display the website icon of the target URL ✅ Preview the title of the target URL ✅ Switching the tooltip on and off 🎯 Target group ★ Website owners who want to verify if the website links they have added are genuine. ★ Online readers who want a safe and transparent browsing experience. ⚠️ Remark Similar to other major chrome extensions on the webstore, our extension needs to access the website data in order to prefetch the links and display the relevant information. We at kontextR guarantee that we will neither collect nor store any data whatsoever used by this extension ⛔. The collection of any data by extensions would contradict our philosophy of complete transparency. However, Google would justifiably delete such an extension from the store. For that, we have invested a lot of time and effort in developing this extension that protects your privacy and at the same time complying with Chrome Store guidelines. ☝ Your feedback We value every bit of constructive feedback from you, especially on where and how Transparent Links have enhanced your browsing experience. We treat every feedback seriously and we are continuously improving this App based on your valuable feedback to make the internet more accessible to everyone. Please feel free to drop us an email at [email protected] Your kontextR-Team
- (2019-10-11) Esma Gelis: Perfect tool for a more transparent internet experience!
- (2019-10-10) Zhihe Cao: Very handy and practical tool to preview the links of all websites. Really impressive!
- (2019-10-10) Joe Joe: Small but easy and useful. This plugin is perfect for checking where the hyperlink goes.
- (2019-10-09) Carsten Lamm: Helpful extension to make the web more transparent.
- (2019-10-08) Thimo Hofner: Very useful to avoid getting on untrustworthy websites. 👍🏻
- (2019-10-08) Chris Eberl: Use it every day by myself 10-20 times :-) Happy to have more people joining T-Links, Chris